Stealing it from a few other world forums ...

• Thread starter DeletedUser11866
  • Start date

DeletedUser11866

Been too quiet in here lately ... so here goes nothing:

I won't be including people from my tribe in my answers ... bit unfair on the rest

Most Polite person to talk to In Game: WeThreekings - been chatting with him for a while and everyone on that account is pretty calm and level headed, top guys.

Best Attacker on UK19(Current): Too early in my opinion to tell

Best Defender on UK19(Current): Too early in my opinion to tell

Most Helpfull Player on UK19: For me it has to be peterdgreat - although not always asking for help he writes essays anyway :p though hearing what other people have to say is very useful and this guy deserves this spot.

Which player would you like to have in your tribe which is not currently in your tribe and why?(must be currently playing UK19): Hmmm .... well probably answer this later on as I'm not sure if the person I'm thinking about will stick around, yes you know who you are.

Most Annoying person IG: This has to go to a joint pair Billo/sycho - you guys and your biscuits.

Best PnP on the UK19 public Forums: Mehhhhh

Best UK19 Public Forum Poster: Right now I would say peter but can change later on, pretty level headed and I agree with most of the things he says and his wording is always nice.

Format:

Most Polite person to talk to In Game:

Best Attacker on UK19(Current):

Best Defender on UK19(Current):

Most Helpfull Player on UK19:

Which player would you like to have in your tribe which is not currently in your tribe and why?(must be currently playing UK19):

Most Annoying person IG:

Best PnP on the UK19 public Forums:

Best UK19 Public Forum Poster:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11546

This is taking laziness to a whole new level !!!

DeletedUser12867

Most Polite person to talk to In Game: :( not sure havnt spoken to much players outside the tribe :S

Best Attacker on UK19(Current): well going to have to stick with Jazzday as he is currently ranked 1 for over a week now XD but yet again to early to say :p

Best Defender on UK19(Current): well guess il have to stick with Reduaram as he is 2x ahead from rank 2 .. but its still to early to say :)

Most Helpfull Player on UK19: well at the moment i will have to say Pinky and the brain :) they seem to know everything that i dont know ;)

Which player would you like to have in your tribe which is not currently in your tribe and why?(must be currently playing UK19): would have to pick WeThreeKings why well will and conner seem like nice guys pretty active and know what there doing :)

Most Annoying person IG: no one really as everyone seems friendly so far :)

Best PnP on the UK6 public Forums: not much has been posted i guess its to early to say XD

Best UK6 Public Forum Poster: Bomberboy even thow havnt seen him around lately XD his threads were interesting for a while :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was going to read the above be my eyes got tired from squinting after the first 4 words. sorry.

DeletedUser5582

Nice thread Volkan (now log on and use that edit button and you'll be amazed at what you can do to remove all those pesky sixes!)

Best Attacker: am not sure anyone has demonstarted their flicky hair abilities as yet
Best defender: Oldun. Impressive stuff.
Helpful player: am ashamed to say I have not really been asking questions so I will say the Goodwins boys as they always take the sits from me without grumbling
Player to Steal: Well every tribe needs a Mighty Chen thread so would be tempted to steal him ut would steal Gixxer and his sidekick to see if what I hear is all true...
Annoying IG: shessh folks would sue if I said but that idiot with the TW angry thread from .net. boreoff already

Best PnP on Uk6?: trollololol (if we meant here then Bomberboy I think) sighs
Best Poster: no one really posts so this one up for grabs....

DeletedUser8772

Most Polite person to talk to In Game: Havent really spoke with anyone who I havent known in previous worlds

Best Attacker on UK19(Current): carsberg - bias, but have worked closely with that account. Refreshing to see

Best Defender on UK19(Current): Reduaram looking at stats, done well on growth too after that much ODD

Most Helpfull Player on UK19: Meh

Which player would you like to have in your tribe which is not currently in your tribe and why?(must be currently playing UK19): The obvious choice would be the pinky account, but I think growth is massively important on a daily basis.. so other than alpha players Id say Volkan... even though he has nobled 13 barb villages... Ewww actually nope. No one!

Most Annoying person IG: Barb munchers

Best PnP on the UK19 public Forums: bluesteele16 for the bantz

Best UK19 Public Forum Poster: Peter has been quite amusing

DeletedUser10790

Most Polite person to talk to In Game: Hard to say here, i talk to alot of people. Perhaps ill go for Yum Yum- always nice.

Best Attacker on UK19(Current): Crowd Control

Best Defender on UK19(Current): That ive come across is gonna be luke1985 - he is the onle player to actually use any sort of strateg to defend agianst me so far.

Most Helpfull Player on UK19:

Which player would you like to have in your tribe which is not currently in your tribe and why?(must be currently playing UK19): Divine-Intervention - solid player, good guy

Most Annoying person IG: i love everyone....

Best PnP on the UK19 public Forums: Um, Jimmy had some decent stuff - not much else been put out there

Best UK19 Public Forum Poster: Always enjoy reading Pete's stuff

blue