Rescue the Royalty Event discussion.

DeletedUser1508

You can get achievement for defeating monsters and finding all members of the royalty, so you will get some flags from those.

But you better hope to have some PP. I think it takes 50 pp to identify the royalty, otherwise you can only identify one every 8 hours.

DeletedUser12428

Yet another scheme for inno to make money at our expense, i remember a time when such events didnt involve having to spend pp ;(

DeletedUser5582

Yet another scheme for inno to make money at our expense, i remember a time when such events didnt involve having to spend pp ;(

then don't take part. Say no to damsels in distress and support monsters eating the siblings of our unelected rulers. I remember a time when we had none of these events at all (hides wizards hat).

DeletedUser12428

Oh ill take part but i certainly wont be breaking the pp bank

DeletedUser1508

Each identified royalty will have a range of effectiveness. It certainly is more efficient to pay for informants before just appointing royalty into office and THEN finding what they actually do, and how well they do it.

DeletedUser12433

Several images that make an idea about the next event (images on the server beta).

14o3h4g.jpg

2a7v39u.jpg

34pnvp5.jpg

14doztg.jpg

DeletedUser7687

Does the member of royalty only affect the village they are staying in or do they affect all of the member's villages.

DeletedUser

waste of time again , maybe one day someone may put a little thought in .

In the tribal days did the hero have to pay to rescue the royalty, don't think so .

Hero sword (or whatever his name is ) would of payed 100 pp( or groats , sheep, fur coats, Rai, stone money,) etc whatever to view who he was saving!!! Dont think so really!!!!

Maybe one day TW might actually put something in that doesn't cost Money!!!!

And before anybody says , don't play it then , I aint to be fair , gonna barter from now on !!!!

Anyone fancy 3 dozen eggs , half a pigs ear, and some moldy old cheese for a princess ( will swap ;) altho she must be upgraded)

Kind Regards Ratty

DeletedUser9006

waste of time again , maybe one day someone may put a little thought in .

In the tribal days did the hero have to pay to rescue the royalty, don't think so .

Hero sword (or whatever his name is ) would of payed 100 pp( or groats , sheep, fur coats, Rai, stone money,) etc whatever to view who he was saving!!! Dont think so really!!!!

Maybe one day TW might actually put something in that doesn't cost Money!!!!

And before anybody says , don't play it then , I aint to be fair , gonna barter from now on !!!!

Anyone fancy 3 dozen eggs , half a pigs ear, and some moldy old cheese for a princess ( will swap ;) altho she must be upgraded)

Kind Regards Ratty

You don't need to pay to rescue the royalty.

You are not forced to upgrade them.

DeletedUser

3 dozen eggs , half a pigs ear, and some moldy old cheese

Still waiting !!!!! (will go to a whole ear if thats ok?)

Ratty

DeletedUser10790

IMO I think it's poor to run an event through a new world startup. Wrecks the early game mechanics

Blue

DeletedUser

So bored of this event.. Has anyone actually completed or used the bonuses on any world? 0.0