TOP 5 TRIBES

DeletedUser11285

1. Grump 9/10
Rank 2 ODA
Rank 24 ODD
nobles 2 villages uner 1k rest between 1k-4k NO Barbs nobled

The ODA is good shows they aggresive thats what i like but the odd could mean that eitehr they ahve not been tested or they has been no threat,

Been rank 1 for a while now, wouldn't go so far as looking dominant yet but very active members however everything looks in place to make things happen, situated mainly east, Most new memebers came form BIA

Leadership
EatDrinkGame, Grumpy Old Man, jaxxking, ISO-ROBBIE, Richie, never had the pleasure of meeting these on other worlds but rank one so must be doing sumit right i can not rate myself as that would be bias,but so far very good leadership has the same view as myself about activity and troops.

Diplo and public view
Not going to get into diplo as people who know me from old worlds no i dont give out info on anything including players i sit,
I would say the family tribe was a mistake but i do see the good point but still in my veiw there is more bad to ahve a sister tribe than good

Future?
since a few of the members came from BIA who were the most active can say that they should go far all memebrs seem to be active, not nobling low point villages or carp barbs.

2. THB 7/10
Rank 12 ODA
Rank 11 ODD
nobles 4 low pt villages 1 aorund 1k and 1 nearly 2k and 2 barbs nobled

The ODA i would say could be better but that could mean they are either mainly DEF or not many villages around
Rank 2 tribe and at the moment all i can say is the only way is up, i see these guy being challenged a fair bit by fire

Leadership
Lead by Assassin222, Castiel*. good players and ok leadership by Castiel played with before on 13 so shoudl be fun to see how far they go

Diplo and public view
Has been rather quite concerning public interaction(although a few village from T.M.M)? so could be hitting weaker tribe untill the get the offensie up and running Now almost everything for this tribe Ive said so far is quite positive, however I will never understand why any tribe, will let they memeber noble crap villages that will take weeks to build up let alone one with such high prospects, get your tribe to memebr clear villages as i know not all or defensive

Future?
I have a hunch these guys are destined for big things, but whatever rank they end up in as world progresses there need to sort out or ut in place sum rule on nobling they will be there and there for a long time.

3.sod 6/10
Rank 8 ODA
Rank 36 ODD
nobles 5 villages about 1k rest

The ODA is good but whats troubling to me is the ODD but the odd could mean the same they ahve not been tested. nice to see they not not nobling crap villages,

Current rank 3, I see these fella's staying rank 3 for a long time not in a way they in amongst a few imo better tribes, its doesn't look good, That said i recognize a few names who are really good players and are definitely worthy of a top tribe on this world.

Leadership
sycho cj., seen him about but not in a leadrship way i dnt recall though Ive been wrong before, has to take full responsibility for the members and hopfully will be keeping an eye on they growth and activity and troops

Diplo and public view
The fact they have low ODD and high ODA could mean they attacked atribe then the tribe asked for a nap and SOD aggred while they buidl they counquerd villages, tbh i think people will still look at these guys in a positive light, they haven't come across as Defensive whitch could mean they down fall

Future
Ill be blunt, as mentioned these guys do have one or two really good players, i personally think they will not hold a tribe together despite a few players i know a re good if they want to go far as i said befor the need to keep an eye on the players activty and troops growth their ability, they will go down fighting or move on.

4 fire 5/10
Rank 15 ODA
Rank 4 ODD
nobles 7 villages uner 1k NO Barbs nobled

The ODA is ok but what i liek is the ODD rank 4 is good shows they defensive players so whoudl be easy to clear if the right plan was put into motion

rank 4 and part of afamily tribe, Im hearing Bad things about fir, I also recognize 1 maybe 2 good player but i also see a more crap players then good

Leadership
Rodgermi what i have heard from memebrs of his own tribe i can not say its the same person i recognize from world 13 as all i ahve heard is bad things

Diplo and public view
what i say is they shoudl cancel sum of they naps then maybe they woudl nto ahve to noble tribeless players

Future?
I think they will be eaten and never have made a mark, the family tribe doesn't show me signs of there confidence in themselves. if they do seek the top spot they will have to up they game

5. o/Team 7/10
Rank 4 ODA
Rank 38 ODD
nobles 7 villages 5 under 1k rest between 1k-2k NO Barbs nobled <<always good

The ODA is Awsome for a rank 5 tribe shows they want to win again the ODD is a bit trouble but could mean the same as before

o/team excite me for some reason, weather its the Green turtles that are naked, << no-one wants to mess with green naked People never mind turtles that can make you they BITCH,

leadership
summer paradise, I guess he like the sun and a bit of paradise, i think the show of his leadership has yet to come, but saying that these guy look to give anyone a run for the top spot

Diplo and public view
maybe there have sum forms of Diplo but with the ODA i dont think its anything serious I personally think if these guys forget the usually ill nap you and get you later when you have 100's of villies and go head hunting, I fancy them to come out on top, these guys despite my interest still don't deserve a number 1 spot YET

Future
I see a few names that look familer to me so lets hope they have the skill aswell, in all fairness my vote would go to these guys for 2nd place just below US lol

Outside top 5
Hydra rank 9 but looking very promising spoking to a few members and seem ok 1 or 2 have got my attention in a good way but fefo one to watch out for

DeletedUser11198

While I'm happy to see one of these finally (good job, I was worried I might have to do it) - I would recommend a spell checker, it was not an easy read.

DeletedUser12564

haha no bias we really are the best, thanks Rob

and if o/Team are o/Team then they certainly can't fall under our radar ;)

DeletedUser11112

id also recommend looking at the leaderships profile when talking about them, i am not male, im female. :p

DeletedUser10100

Blimey CJ, when did you become a man? All these years and all those chats, I feel really dirty now! When did you make the change?

Well done for the use of spell checker and background research, +1 for effort.

Just a few names you recognize? I guess you'll have to see who has changed their tag for this world too.

DeletedUser11112

Current rank 3, I see these fella's staying rank 3 for a long time not in a way they in amongst a few imo better tribes, its doesn't look good,

you do realise we are continent rank 1 by 25k right?

then again we speak with actions, the mere fact you called me a bloke doesnt boed well for you robbie, ill have my eye on you young lady.

DeletedUser

Unless by barb you mean an originally abandoned village (<300 points) then it's kind of meaningless in this analysis, because in the start up game people quit at the drop of a hat, or the sending of a nobleman. It's not a weakness to carry on taking a large abandoned village after you've gone to the trouble of clearing it and making the owner quit.

DeletedUser11285

you do realise we are continent rank 1 by 25k right?

then again we speak with actions, the mere fact you called me a bloke doesnt boed well for you robbie, ill have my eye on you young lady.

Im so sorry hun and im only a Lady on saturday night lol how can i make it up 2 you

DeletedUser

nicely put together, love these sort of posts.

o/Team look very good and will push for No.1 sooner or later.

DeletedUser

i was goin to do one, now ive a reason to stick around and cause some pain Rob :p

DeletedUser

looks like I spoke to soon about o/team ... players leaving for other tribes

DeletedUser6488

Blimey CJ, when did you become a man? All these years and all those chats, I feel really dirty now! When did you make the change?

Well done for the use of spell checker and background research, +1 for effort.

Just a few names you recognize? I guess you'll have to see who has changed their tag for this world too.

I never realised you were on this world guess you baited someone to help hit me up on Skype dude

DeletedUser10100

I never realised you were on this world guess you baited someone to help hit me up on Skype dude

Other way round. My arm was finally twisted with the ofer of co-playing my UK16 account, although back to being on my own there again it seems. lol

DeletedUser13171

I didnt see any wars so I can't say who's the best tribe yet