Farming Assist, new version

DeletedUser10619

Now i'm not one to moan.....well perhaps a little bit!!

Farming assist was one of the great ideas by Innogames. Making the tedious hauling of resources more simple, easy and efficient was a great result for all of us. 30pp a month to pay for this was and is a complete bargain. FA worked seamlessly, it was smooth and allowed the user to alter a variety of things about it, and leave the end product still working well.

The addition of the farming assist in the reports folder was yet another improvement, so congrats big time for doing that it really is appreciated.

So then we roll on to today and the change log has taken place.

At first glance it seems that this update has changed what was a simple yet brilliant product into something potentially over complicated and confusing to many. At best the update was brought a few new options to FA, at worst it is incredibly laggy and time consuming. That is just the laptop/PC version. Whilst on the mobile ap, it has become very slow indeed.

At first glance FA seems now to have taken a massive step back in usability, and if the feedback is constructive I would urge Innogames to consider reverting FA back to what it was only a few days ago.

Having said that, what does everyone else think?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

isnt TW always working quite slowly for a few days after a new update has been implemented?

DeletedUser11112

i play beta and no this wont fix this is how it is, i know what innogames are trying to achieve, people say they want filters ect so they added them to try and help, however whatever its done its made it so laggy its now a complete hassel, personally i think if you want to use a script to filter reps then do so, revert it back to yesterday it was fine before.

i do appreciate the effort innogames puts in and there has been some really good updates, unfortunately this was not one of them.

DeletedUser11112

Also the minimap, seriously thats just pointless and i now cant be on my send attack page go to vill overview and hit backspace to go back to my send page, not impressed at that one

DeletedUser10100

Not really the rover! Each time they improve something many things don't work for the better of the game. This new update to FA is very laggy and slows down the game quite a bit. I'd suggest innogames revert back to previous version please. I also suggest that with major updates why don't innogames target players who have logic and sense to say if something is worth Updating or not.

DeletedUser11285

Its crap takes me nearly double the time to farm now everytime i click on the A or B button it refreshes even when i click Include reports from villages you are currently attacking. it still refreshes.

defently a step back

DeletedUser

Its crap takes me nearly double the time to farm now everytime i click on the A or B button it refreshes even when i click Include reports from villages you are currently attacking. it still refreshes.

defently a step back
true that, works for me excactly the same way iso mentioned, thing is tw mods, dont put on new version if bugs aint fixed

DeletedUser11112

dont know about you guys but my F.A or loot assistant as its now called, is running sweet as a nut this morning, thankyou :)