W.A.R vs Mayhem

DeletedUser13101

There was this guy on classic called Cold-Fusion. I heard he was in Tiger's tribe and had 1.8million points before rank 2 had 800k. #HopInMyRuckSack

Yeah I spoke to him once and he seemed to think I was some maniac :p

DeletedUser9598

There was this guy on classic called Cold-Fusion. I heard he was in Tiger's tribe and had 1.8million points before rank 2 had 800k. #HopInMyRuckSack

You not gonna give credit to your many co's?

DeletedUser360

really doesn't seem to be a lot of nobling from either side, how long do these ops take to plan, the neutrals want to see some action. What's the current score?

DeletedUser5528

Apologies if I have missed anything

Side 1:

Tribes: W.A.R, W.A.R2
Side 2:
Tribes: mayhem, M@yhem, psycho

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 75
Side 2: 75
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 640,187
Side 2: 642,092
Difference: 1,905

chart

DeletedUser

Does this mean that as WAR are technically bigger than us, with better tactics, that we are winning?

DeletedUser360

Side 1:
Tribes: W.A.R, W.A.R2
Side 2:
Tribes: mayhem, M@yhem, psycho, Chaos!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 12
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 115,818
Side 2: 86,890
Difference: 28,928

chart

Anyone got the official declaration time and date? someone in any of the tribes can find out.

DeletedUser8687

L3mst3r you old reprobate, :D
my absent leader from Victory, nice to see you have your liberty back ;)

Nice to see you too! I thought your inferiority complex would have got the better of you but I am genuinely pleased t see an old face :) hope you are well

DeletedUser

I wouldn't have an inferiority complex if everyone wasn't so much better than me.
Must agree though, nice to see an old face, we had a few good late night chats :lol:

DeletedUser8687

I wouldn't have an inferiority complex if everyone wasn't so much better than me.
Must agree though, nice to see an old face, we had a few good late night chats :lol:

lol! We sure did mate, as well as a good few fall outs lolol Hows the war panning out?

DeletedUser

lol! We sure did mate, as well as a good few fall outs lolol Hows the war panning out?

same as they all do mate, push, push back, spend 6 months internalizing,
watch people jump from ship to ship like gay pirates
at a batty boy rally than rage quit when they lose a few villages :)

DeletedUser11788

I was attacked by my friend in Mayhem. Goodwins after he promised me he would not because I helped him keep some villages close to me. he used those villages that I helped him with to eventually attack me.

Then he surprise nobled some of my villages. I wrote him a message and he said that he needed point at this stage and that to look good he would have to break his agreement and attack me. He feels that lying in the game is acceptable and that it is normal strategy. i was surprised by that statement. Because lying in any sphere should be unacceptable.

So I was raped by a friend.... now I need to understand something. Is it true that the players of tribal wars are usually liars and that it is acceptable strategy to lie to friends?

Just something Id like to ask.... if dishonesty is condoned on certain spheres of life... when do you know to switch it off? Im really confused.

I believe that the honesty button should be on at all times of your life. It should not be expected of me as a person to anticipate that I am surrounded by liars.

Is this really what artificial interaction is allowing people to become. Are they really happy to be known and even accepted as liars. Because they think they lying in a game is not lying at all. What are they smoking. No matter what color you paint it. It remains lying by one party to another represented by a person behind a keyboard.

Is it really acceptable to have the ability to lie as a skill to play?

If this is acceptable then Should TW not post in the rules that lying and dishonesty in representation is allowed. I think it is fair to accept that lying and dishonesty would not be allowed by the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4221

Honor no longer exist within this game thats if it ever did.

Espionage in all aspects has always been apart of TW you play the game or you get played. Is it acceptable yes as this is a war game and espionage is apart of war. Is it something people want to experience no as im sure most would rather play TW then Drama Wars but any advantage another can get they are going to go for it.

Ive been on both sides of the negative areas of TW it gets to a point one expects the worst and prepares for anything :)

DeletedUser

Liars are everywhere in this war game. Lying to get what you want at a cheaper price is not uncommon.

Also if when you say it that you mean it then you did not lie. You simply at a later date changed your mind.

DeletedUser

I was attacked by my friend in Mayhem. Goodwins after he promised me he would not because I helped him keep some villages close to me. he used those villages that I helped him with to eventually attack me.

You obviously need to re-asses your criteria for naming someone a friend... and what where you doing helping someone who is an enemy to your tribe? Are you not showing disloyalty and dishonesty yourself?