What do you look like?

DeletedUser

Why are none of your team wearing headsets? :/

Also, what event is that?

We were playing against a makeshift CoD team so my team couldn't be bothered setting up their headsets. I wore mine out of protest that we should have been practising comms and taking the game seriously since our next match was big.

It was insomnia 50 in November last year.

DeletedUser6695

We were playing against a makeshift CoD team so my team couldn't be bothered setting up their headsets. I wore mine out of protest that we should have been practising comms and taking the game seriously since our next match was big.

It was insomnia 50 in November last year.

Cool, I watched a bit of i50. Was the first event on Cov iirc. How did you place? Who beat you? :p

DeletedUser12038

Shh Matt plz is it a real win if you cheat?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Discussing bans is against the rules.. Anyone can change their Skype name to 'Daser' for all we know it could be you Tobi.

DeletedUser

Cool, I watched a bit of i50. Was the first event on Cov iirc. How did you place? Who beat you? :p

Placed in 9th-12th since consolation games weren't played, we were beaten by "What Does The Fox Say?" who placed 5th. It was a close series, especially a game of CTF where we went all out, but lost 3-2. Was one of the best games of the whole tourney, but it was never streamed because we were considered a "lower team" and "lower teams don't bring in viewers". My team was NNB by the way.

Discussing bans is against the rules.. Anyone can change their Skype name to 'Daser' for all we know it could be you Tobi.

True, but it was Daser wasn't it? Most players do use a farm script, there's no point anymore though since using the new FA is faster and won't lock you on the screen like the script will.

DeletedUser6695

Placed in 9th-12th since consolation games weren't played, we were beaten by "What Does The Fox Say?" who placed 5th. It was a close series, especially a game of CTF where we went all out, but lost 3-2. Was one of the best games of the whole tourney, but it was never streamed because we were considered a "lower team" and "lower teams don't bring in viewers". My team was NNB by the way.

The name doesn't ring a bell tbh, I'm an Epsilon fan due to Jurd being Irish. I'm thinking about picking up AW competitively when it comes out :p

DeletedUser

The name doesn't ring a bell tbh, I'm an Epsilon fan due to Jurd being Irish. I'm thinking about picking up AW competitively when it comes out :p

Uhm, don't Epsilon think have a Halo team.
You should pick up Halo:MCC instead. CoD has been declining for years and now that a remake for Halo 2 is coming out Halo is gonna go huge again.

Edit: Don't think anybody doubts the screens are legit. Nothing will be done about it anyway. The script can't be detected, otherwise people would have been banned for it years ago.

DeletedUser12038

Ban only last for 1 round cuz its speed. But they know what happend after i reported them! Now brian dont give me any more infractions :( Im not allowed to show people that Matt dident win by skills

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
Ban only last for 1 round cuz its speed. But they know what happend after i reported them! They all got bann3d. Now brian dont give me any more infractions :( Im not allowed to show people that Matt dident win by skills and he isent the best when he cant even farm legit!

get on our level scrub

DeletedUser12407

OH NO MY LIFE IS OVER AFTER THAT MESSAGE

I don't claim to be the best, just better than everyone who says I'm not. :)
can you say me your site where you google those funny ​posts?