Tribal discussions

• Thread starter DeletedUser8687
  • Start date

DeletedUser8687

Early days I know,

I’m refraining from a top 20, 10 or tribes chat as to be frank this server has little talent, good tribes might not have recruited more than 10 members and won’t be in the top page until nobles or gain momentum and good players wish to join. Who do you think are showing potential? Who do you think are mass recruiters?

For me D M S seem to have ok potential, decent players but I hate hate hate when a tribes profile insists on “only apply if you have the tribe average points” I believe the council aren’t up to the same standard as some of the players, rank and point whoring never pleases me. But they do have a few good players. My prediction for these is they will fall at one of the first wars and the best players will join the other best surrounding tribes.

[H] I can’t quite put my finger on what I truly think about these guys. I hate themed tribes they mostly fail and I hate tribes that insist on giving everybody nicknames it shows they are trying to hard to show they are active and a fun tribe but it seems they are either doing it for fun or putting them into groups or squads I cant be bothered checking in great detail. They don’t have diplomacy on their profile and states recruitment is “selective” this is a good starting point, not trying too hard to sell the tribe. These guys look good at first glance high ranked players and awards that aren’t hidden are showing these guys are active and farming. I believe these guys will do well.

Europe and Europa. Can’t stand families, have some good players but I don’t think they will last long.

DOG will also fail, how much worlds do you have to fail on before you take the hint?

No other tribes I have looked at are noteworthy, these are only my views at first glance I haven’t looked at anything other than the first page and players.

If you wish to comment please pick any tribe in the world it is not restricted to certain ranks

DeletedUser9598

Just like to point out DOG (w21) are not DOGS the tribe i believe you are referring to as 'failing so many worlds' even though in reality there going strong on w20, won w17, runners up on w8 and have won a couple of classic worlds, id hardly call that failure.

DeletedUser8687

Just like to point out DOG (w21) are not DOGS the tribe i believe you are referring to as 'failing so many worlds' even though in reality there going strong on w20, won w17, runners up on w8 and have won a couple of classic worlds, id hardly call that failure.

Yeah I know the difference between DOGS and underdogs, if it’s the same dog that’s on UK 20 with merlin they failed that world, stopped playing after uk 14 so don’t know them from uk 17 and uk 8 was a fluke. Only played it briefly right enough but it is easy for situations to just play into your hands, I very much doubt this batch will send waves through the TW community for exceptional play.

Only DOG related tribe I liked was Rabid dog from uk 6.

DeletedUser8687

POINT TO ADD: I have just clicked who the duke of DMS is and he is up to scratch, I retract the statement I first made as the council are very competent :) a tribe to watch

DeletedUser9598

Dont know merlin lol so obvs different tribes, will keep quiet :lol:

DMS will do ok but im not a Ruffus fan so cant see them winning the world

DeletedUser8687

Dont know merlin lol so obvs different tribes, will keep quiet :lol:

DMS will do ok but im not a Ruffus fan so cant see them winning the world

Ruffus is marmite, I wouldn't say I was a fan of anybody's but ruffus has my respect, never played against him only with and I don't have anything bad to say about him. He has some good players this world tho I'm hoping to see him on too this world, for the old guard! Lol

DeletedUser13101

If it's the same DOGS from w8 they'll win no problem, at least they stick together.

DeletedUser13101

Hmm right fair enough. Baz weren't you apart of DOGS on w8?

DeletedUser12823

OMA are a joke.

Bunch of nubs who think a good player is anyone who says "I like troops more than points".

Mass recruited anyone in area. Personally received an invite without any contact. Since accepting have been spammed by barons.

Bennicus Oct 06, 20:21
Hey guys,

As some of you may know our friend [player]benbevan[/player] in our allied tribe [ally]MWS[/ally] was attacked by [player]sir murph[/player] from [ally]KISS[/ally]. This was a direct act of war and both tribes have decided that 2 days from now we are going to launch on [ally]KISS[/ally].

I know it is early on but we have to show we are no lenient and do not just let issues roll pass us. This has been talk at length during the council and we have to decided to help our ally out. They are a great tribe and together we will go far with them.

As I said the ideal launch date would be 2 days from now so I need everyone to send me what type of village they are growing and how best they can help out. You can use the format below:
Village Type:
How I can help:
We ideally need scouters, attackers, supporters and fakers. Anyone who doesnt respond will have to be account sat.

We are a tribe and we are a family. Tgether we are strong and together we can strive to glory.

I anticipate your response,
Bennicus the Green Baron
Hi guys,

I spoke to the KISS duke and I have managed to sort out a peaceful way to end the fight so there will be no war. Huzzah!

However this war did highlight a few points to me. Out of the 20 tribe members we have only 7 replied with their village builds and what they can do. This is unacceptable! As a tribe we need to be able to work well together and if I dont know what village type you have or what you can do to help then we wont be able to organise ourselves when we need to most. The people who didnt reply you must do so within 48 hours.

Also further updates:
Over the course of the next couple of days we are going to set some goals/targets that as a tribe and individuals we will set to achieve. This way we can show our activity and enable strong growth. There may also some account sits being planned so that we can the stage where everyone is at and decide how best to progress. We are a strong tribe and together we can get stronger.

Sorry for the constant mails but I am trying to organise us into a great tribe where we will be able to dominate our K.

Thanks in advance,
Bennicus the Green Baron

After 72 hours some players had just about got level 1 plunderer.

danmoore85 on 05.10.2014 at 23:09Thanks Quote

Robber (Wood - Level 1)
Loot a total of 500 resources.

Next level: Loot 10.000 resources!

940 / 10.000

Masimus on 05.10.2014 at 19:37Thanks Quote

Plunderer (Wood - Level 1)
Plunder resources from other villages 10 times.
Next level: Plunder other villages 100 times!

11 / 100

Diplomacy with anyone prepared to offer it.

Whole tribe panicking over the fact one player tried to farm a member of the tribe - pursued diplomacy with said player's tribe.

Verdict: Will last a month at best.

DeletedUser8687

baahhahaha! this made my day, planning an all out op on 1 player being farmed is really bad! at this stage in the game they should only be thinking about having their troops out stealing ressies!!

Kick the bloody noob who can't defend himself against player with no big attack force, farm wars ftw

DeletedUser6695

POINT TO ADD: I have just clicked who the duke of DMS is and he is up to scratch, I retract the statement I first made as the council are very competent :) a tribe to watch

Ruffus is not a competent leader at all... His tribes always fail

DeletedUser8687

We have all had tribes that have failed, I feel that he has been targeted anyways.

Can we bring this back to a tribal discussion rather than the age old ruffus discussion.

Let's judge people on this world :)

DeletedUser9598

Hmm right fair enough. Baz weren't you apart of DOGS on w8?

I was, ive been a part of DOGS from w8 onwards, although last few worlds ive chose to play with other friends.

Is Blue still playing does anyone know? I know he was meant to be in Ruffus's tribe but instead joined a small 4 man outfit called MM, i expected him to be top 5 at least by now but seems to be way off the pace

DeletedUser13101

I wonder if any of DOGS still remember me :icon_biggrin:

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
[H] seems like the best tribe at the minute, the rest of the tribes in the top 10 are probably destined to fail eventually.

But I see some nice presentation from these guys and you can't fault effort. So best of luck to all.

DeletedUser6695

I was, ive been a part of DOGS from w8 onwards, although last few worlds ive chose to play with other friends.

Is Blue still playing does anyone know? I know he was meant to be in Ruffus's tribe but instead joined a small 4 man outfit called MM, i expected him to be top 5 at least by now but seems to be way off the pace

He won't be top 5. I helped him out in the opening 2 days and haven't seen him since. His other 2 co's aren't competent at all.

DeletedUser9598

Arr right thats a shame, he has a habit of disappearing without notice though :lol: i mean he said he'd co me on 76, he spent 1 day on the account then vanished haha

@LAVIII - I remember you on 1 of the classic worlds we played, you kept pestering us for a tribe invite or diplo dont remember which, then stalked Tiger on the next couple worlds :lol:

DeletedUser13101

Yeah it was both - Yeah that too. I remember chatting to you on w17 at the start when you were known as EyeCu :p

DeletedUser13284

He won't be top 5. I helped him out in the opening 2 days and haven't seen him since. His other 2 co's aren't competent at all.

I only started to log yesterday so PMP hasn't been occupied as well as it should be.

It is still early days yet, do not judge too soon :)

​- Red