Beginners Protection:3 Days
Tribe Limit: 6
Fake Limit: No
Farm Limit: No
Morale: No
Militia: Yes
Attack/Support Gap: 0
Night Bonus: 00:00 – 07:00
No outside support, troops withdrawn on leaving tribe.

Tribe lock after 40 days, win condition 60% player owned villages for 5 days

Pre registration is now open.

DeletedUser4221

Playing uk21 to wait for this world... seems i wasted my time with these settings....

DeletedUser11750

Upon first impression settings are good other than the no outside tribe support and 15 Tech system. This world will be a pain for attackers, especially in major wars without the ability to time in support. That setting was awful in the last world and it will be awful again. A world for the defenders.

Deleted User - 695343

Other than the church I love these settings, perfection. But... I don't think I can take another UK server... I like a challenge :p

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Those settings are awful..

Why can't you just make a standard world without the church, night bonus and no outside support crap.

DeletedUser6695

Its the uk server, night bonus is a given.

The settings are really good

DeletedUser13240

Those settings are awful..

Why can't you just make a standard world without the church, night bonus and no outside support crap.

They always are crap. Ever since classic 4, the settings have been crap.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Old school .net settings were the best, when Tribal Wars was original.

This really is bad in my opinion.

Deleted User - 695343

Old school .net settings were the best, when Tribal Wars was original.

This really is bad in my opinion.

With the exception of the church, militia and night bonus (which is standard for UK, so not going to change) these are pretty old school settings...

DeletedUser9598

No outside support and tribe lock after 40 days is meh, unless you have 6 active members your tribe will fail

Church + Packets + 15 Tech sucks

No morale is awesome + no attack/support gap but not enough to make me play

DeletedUser13240

Packets are the worst idea that inno ever thought of apart from church. and noble distance.

Deleted User - 695343

Other than not being able to have a train in first village, packets are beautiful. They add a whole new element of challenge to the game as noble placement needs to be strategic and it makes prenobling a very effective defence strategy, something needed in a world where no outside support is allowed. 15 tech is similar, you really have to strategise your build and work as a team.

Yes the 6 member limit is worrisome, as the 5 member limit was not very good on the last round especially with outside support disabled and not being able to time support behind nobles.

Ultimately these settings will mean a challenging game both offensively and defensively something desperately needed on this server which seems to favour noob and p2w settings. Though seeing the upset here, it seems people aren't up to a proper challenge. ;)

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Its not a challenge, the settings complicate things to the point of overkill.

Church and Night bonus restrict gameplay, not entice strategy.

All I can say is, thank god TW didn't create itself this way or it would have never lifted off the ground.