War

DeletedUser

In fairness to Sparkybear they do get a bit of a rough ride. Think about it in a way they have provided a good public service to the player of world 20

They PP'd it up at the start of the world, which has been great for some of us in that we wont ever have to purchase PP every again

They have internalled a huge amount of villages way over 100. This has allowed their previous colleagues to leave the game in a lovely, peaceful and quick manner, and also kept the Sparkybear nukes out of harms way and tucked up nicely in bed.

On a side note to this internals, Sparky must be a convincing person on the Sven Goran Eriksen kind of level to have persuaded his colleagues to let him internal all those villages on his own.

Also in game, they same like very nice people. Does this make them any good, probably not, but its always somewhere to start.

And for anyone who hasnt spoken to them, Juliet the co, sound HOT!

sooooo time to talk to Juliet? :)

DeletedUser13076

why is everyone so scared of evict? They fought a crumbling grump( they still won yes no taking it away from them ) but what else have they done? They have a incredible growth rate but not a lot of war caps? Or have they just avoided war so they dont get hurt early on? Good strategy if it is. They are just big at the moment. SoD look very very strong. Royals, not had any dealings as of yet with them so i dont know. Im biased to slap so i wont say anything on them.

We fought a crumbling grump? They were #1 and #3 when we faced them and were not crumbling at all. We opped them and became successful and nobled many villages from them in such a short space of time. WE made them crumble. Since then everybody has been hitting a CRUMBLING grump, taking advantage of our hard work when nobody had the balls to hit them when they were strong.

Also we don't need war stats to show we are successful. Stats are there for show and we don't feel we need them to prove we are a good tribe. You say SoD look strong but you are again looking at war stats from their pointless rim wars they were in when they refused countless times to hit grump with us. Really strong. :icon_rolleyes:

I go on what I see, Royals and Evict have got were they are through merging tribes into them. SLAP have not had massive competition but to be fair have dealt with the rim well and SoD have had more real fights to get through and haven't really struggled at any point.

What tribes merged into Evict? We have got where we are through strict recruitment and the grump members we brought in were through spoils of war.

Please tell me a real fight SoD have been in because I can't think of one myself.

Three members were recruited from grump which were spoils of war. We were beating grump evidently and seized on the opportunity to bring in these three players.

Then 16 of our members were here after the THB/THB. split. They chose to be in the newly founded Evict as the leaders had ambition and the ability to turn things around and look how it turned out, a very wise move indeed.

Our other members, 4 from ~COSD~ which we knew would give us a good foothold in K55 against grump.

The rest of our members were hand picked at different points in the world to expand us.

Wise recruitment I think :icon_wink:

Also Jfruit and SPLRG merged into SoD so I hope next time you make a statement please do your research. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser13076

Do not get me wrong though I have nothing against SoD, I just think that this guy is sucking up to SoD when for the entire duration of UK20 they have not done anything convincing yet.

You said they have the best leadership but what decision have they done to really put their name up there in this world? Reject to fight grump to focus on rim tribes? They have not been at war with a huge tribe, so surely your judgement on them must wait until they do.

DeletedUser10341

you mean a big tribe war like grump? lets be honest the leadership disintegrated in grump leaving the tribe rudderless so im afraid i dont think it was down to the evict tribes ops, but if it makes you feel better you keep thinking that :)

DeletedUser13076

you mean a big tribe war like grump? lets be honest the leadership disintegrated in grump leaving the tribe rudderless so im afraid i dont think it was down to the evict tribes ops, but if it makes you feel better you keep thinking that :)

Leadership problems or not they still had two tribes full of active, good players

If grump were crumbling then please give me a valid reason as to why you guys rejected the fight and acted as unworthy allies and chose to expand towards the rim rather than into the core where other tribes were expanding therefore you lost ground on other tribes

DeletedUser9598

What madness would that be? And Billo didnt play c4

As for SoDs leadership on this world, i dont think breaking into 2 tribes was very smart, with no outside support and SoDs more active and experienced members being in the smaller of the 2 tribes i can see unnecessary issues for them when a proper war kicks off. If they wanted to be ruthless they could probably kick upto 14/15 members from the 2 tribes and merge back into 1 stronger active tribe very capable of winning the world. SoDs biggest strength is that 90% of them (and there entire council) have known each other for 5/6+ years, have played many worlds together and won a couple so they wont fall apart like Grump did when the chips are down, they all love a good fight too (unlike sparky it seems, most undeserved rank 1 ive ever seen on uk) so beating them will be difficult.

As for the next war it should be straight forward, Evict need to be stopped, 1 of the Royals/SoD/Slap families need to grow a sack and declare already and contact the other tribes to get them on board otherwise i could see Evict sweet talking Royals into hitting SoD/MoD and if that happened Evict would go on to win the world.

DeletedUser10341

If grump were crumbling then please give me a valid reason as to why you guys rejected the fight and acted as unworthy allies and chose to expand towards the rim rather than into the core where other tribes were expanding therefore you lost ground on other tribes

i dont feel the need to explain anything to you, im sure our dukes have had this convo before so why hash it up again, we will always do whats best for us not anyone else like im sure you boys/girls do

DeletedUser

why don't you declare your in a tribe... show us big tribes how its done how do we grow a pair?

DeletedUser10341

a good one man tribe though baz and fidel was talking about tiger on classic not me but he has joined 20 to continue his one man love affair

DeletedUser

one man tribe other side of the world !! declare :) your in a perfect position to strike!! they will never see it coming ...unless its posted on an external forum somewhere but hell whos that silly

DeletedUser9598

Yeah me and my 1 man tribe are gonna win the world :lol:

DeletedUser

yeee true join Evict they wont win either :) so its a good match :)

DeletedUser

What I find massively amusing is IK merged into Grump with White Knight (Army of 3) taking all his little buddies with him and leaving what he considered as the "bad players" behind.

Yet as Splrg we worked alongside Evict in various ways to facilitate them against Grump. There was a clear plan which was adhered too entirely. We lost some villages which was inevitable and we lost a couple of players but as a tribe we survived to a better degree than was expected.

Anyway the point I'm making is it was very satisfying seeing the shoe on the other foot with regards to many ex IK players getting the same treatment we did. Some of them are now gone entirely yet we are still here ;-)

That makes me smile every time I think about.

DeletedUser13130

What I find massively amusing is IK merged into Grump with White Knight (Army of 3) taking all his little buddies with him and leaving what he considered as the "bad players" behind.

Yet as Splrg we worked alongside Evict in various ways to facilitate them against Grump. There was a clear plan which was adhered too entirely. We lost some villages which was inevitable and we lost a couple of players but as a tribe we survived to a better degree than was expected.

Anyway the point I'm making is it was very satisfying seeing the shoe on the other foot with regards to many ex IK players getting the same treatment we did. Some of them are now gone entirely yet we are still here ;-)

That makes me smile every time I think about.

Grump diplomacy was all kinds of messed up and SoD made it quite clear we could not noble SPLRG. Royals were telling us they'd been approached to join up with others to take Grump down. And with all the NAP breaks previously we couldn't risk three tribes going at us.

DeletedUser13130

Leadership problems or not they still had two tribes full of active, good players

A few reasons:

An entire council and some of our top players quit which left a lot of internals to deal with slowing our roll down.

The previous council had no control over the egos which lead to many NAP breaks and diplomacy on a knife edge. Also, no real diplomacy had been formed and many bridges burnt from players who pretty abandoned the tribe.

Everyone wanted to war on their front and not focus on a singular tribe.

Splitting into two trobes was the biggest mistake. We couldn't launch a serious offensive. We struggled to merge back into one with all the internals and by the time we did the tribe mentality was poor. A third of the tribe wanted to fight Evict another third wanted to take on Royals and the rest were wanting to declare on SoD. The arguing was constant.

The crumbling of Grump happened long ago when the original council pissed off so many people and so many tribes.

However, Evict capitalised well and their efforts were successful. I just personally think the tribe was already done.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13240

Sounds to me as if Grump were not all good players. They were good when I was around... I suppose that was when they weren't arguing :p