War

DeletedUser10576

Unfortunately it seems you have a "Royal" troll in your tribe boss! :(

lol I know who you are now.Well post the facts to your endeavour .;)

Others can post there opinions but facts speak volumes .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser360

Unfortunately it seems you have a "Royal" troll in your tribe boss! :(

-----------
Sean, I stated in that same post you're quoting that I was located right next to Slap, and as you pointed out I speak ever so highly of Royals, the fact you've put 1 and 1 together and gotten 2 is amazing. Gold star for you!
I am not hiding behind an alias, I am a mere co-player who does not have access to the external forum on said account.
If I wanted to remain hidden I would not make it as obvious as I have as to who I am.

The refugee named Dzoana was indeed correct, as to why I need to provide evidence as to why he was a refugee I can not comprehend.
Slap were presented with all the facts,, however they believed they should not remove the player from their tribe as he was apart of their tribe for 1-2 days about a month before <---- Ridiculous!

^^^^^
The above is well off-topic however.

I rate Royals highly because I know what we are capable of, and because they have merged with two tribes I don't see how that is "Mass merging" perhaps your definition of Mass varies to mine and the English dictionary?

You are welcome to your opinion as am I, but as you have previously said you get your opinions from looking at twstats. I get my opinions from first hand experience.

I was playing at the time of a few of your mergers, cN is the tribe you merged with to get your presence on the Slap frontline and you also merged with another tribe to take K63. I was located north of Royals, nowhere near a borderline with Royals however even I was contacted to join your family.

Dzoana has 0 points and was nobled by both tribes, I don't see how someone with no villages can be a refugee but each to their own.

DeletedUser6056

This is Evict's world for the taking, there can be little doubt about that. Unless something unbelievable happens.

I have seen some of Royals so-called nukes. Do they tend to include spears and swords cos they iz awesome an stuff?

The only surprise to me in this world is that Slap haven't attacked Royals already. Therial.

DeletedUser360

This is Evict's world for the taking, there can be little doubt about that. Unless something unbelievable happens.

I have seen some of Royals so-called nukes. Do they tend to include spears and swords cos they iz awesome an stuff?

The only surprise to me in this world is that Slap haven't attacked Royals already. Therial.

You make a valid point, I can only assume they don't want to start something with Royals only to have their attention turned to Evict and then have to fight both frontlines. It's a bit of a stalemate at the minute you see. Short term Slap/Royals would probably be happy to war each other, but long-term both tribes probably know that in starting that war they sign their own death warrant by allowing Evict to grow away from war and get even bigger. Evict will win this world, the only way that wont happen is if some sort of alliance brings them down. Perhaps SoD & Slap, it doesn't really matter what Royals do, I 100% guarantee they wont win this world.

DeletedUser10576

You make a valid point, I can only assume they don't want to start something with Royals only to have their attention turned to Evict and then have to fight both frontlines. It's a bit of a stalemate at the minute you see. Short term Slap/Royals would probably be happy to war each other, but long-term both tribes probably know that in starting that war they sign their own death warrant by allowing Evict to grow away from war and get even bigger. Evict will win this world, the only way that wont happen is if some sort of alliance brings them down. Perhaps SoD & Slap, it doesn't really matter what Royals do, I 100% guarantee they wont win this world.
I would think our members take allies as friends and we work as one! Opinions are not us but facts! We stand and join play with allied friends.

DeletedUser10576

Strange things happen .;) Always look at 2nd and 3rd play. Mathematics noob I might be.

DeletedUser10576

Troop change kill.? lol

DeletedUser360

You're replying to your own comments and you're not really making much sense.

DeletedUser13278

You're replying to your own comments and you're not really making much sense.

Well your arguments don't make sense. As stated by Pickle, Dzona was a refugee, Royals took the players villages or most despite Slap trying to harbor the player and then try taking the villages for themselves, to what seemed to us as to gain ground in K64.

You also talk smack about studying the map and banging on about your predictions. Which lets face it are not factually based , you've looked at the maps, you have no knowledge of the in game diplomatic stances which means all you can do is speculate. You also hate Royals, which is fair enough. We've had a couple of merges, our war stats aren't the highest however we haven't lost a village whilst in a war as of yet, although we do expect that to change. Overall know tribe besides SoD has shown themselves worthy or war hungry currently. In time that will change, to be totally honest Royals aren't scared of going to war, the stalemate you speak of we don't care about. If we make our death bed we'll go down fighting and sleep well knowing we did what we could.

DeletedUser

I was playing at the time of a few of your mergers, cN is the tribe you merged with to get your presence on the Slap frontline and you also merged with another tribe to take K63. I was located north of Royals, nowhere near a borderline with Royals however even I was contacted to join your family.

Dzoana has 0 points and was nobled by both tribes, I don't see how someone with no villages can be a refugee but each to their own.

Firstly. we were in Cn, and I received invites for both Royals & Slap, had we have accepted Slap's invite they were going to invite the top players of K64 at the time, Andy, Slick and possibly a few others.
Thus taking over K64 due to a merge.
Obviously we took Royals offer, mainly because of a close friend Jamie G joining them, however we made a choice, and it turns out it was the best choice for us and those around us.
TVP in K63 were allies, but we surrounded them, why would we war our friends when there was other targets we could focus on, it was never an option to war with them.

Seeing as you dislike Royals so much I'm hazarding a guess that our northern boys rimmed you or took most of your villages at least :)

Hmm true, how could a player with 0 points be a refugee? Perhaps, because they were a refugee they had been rimmed - That sounds like an great explanation, please do some better stat checks for us all and let me know when the player began to loose villages.

DeletedUser6488

What a bitch feast this has turned out to be :)

Evict seem to be mentioned a lot here even though we ain't been commenting on this topic.

Plum isn't a member of evict but what he says has some truth to it although a bit exaggerated slap have asked for diplomacy and pointed out if we're granted we would together control half the world and tried to play that as a world win move for us :-D, I wouldn't call that running or hiding id call it wise planning and thinking,

Also I see numerous times people say this is evicts world I wouldn't be too sure about that, there are still some really good players on this world and tribes that can turn there situations into winning ones. At the end of the day are evict members even that good ? Or have they just got lucky with what's fell in there lap!

They have a long way and a lot to prove to be even considered potential world winners remember points mean jack, if you don't have the time or skill to use them points wisely you will get smacked

DeletedUser

TVP in K63 were allies, but we surrounded them, why would we war our friends when there was other targets we could focus on, it was never an option to war with them.

why would you not attack someone just because they're your friend? If my friends attack me we just say may the best player win... to do anything else is like playing monopoly but not charging your friends rent when they land on your properties

if a friendship goes bad because I attack someone then I just figure that the friendship was never worth much

DeletedUser

why would you not attack someone just because they're your friend? If my friends attack me we just say may the best player win... to do anything else is like playing monopoly but not charging your friends rent when they land on your properties

if a friendship goes bad because I attack someone then I just figure that the friendship was never worth much

:') what a stupid post.

To initiate war with TVP would have been pointless because of their position on the map, add the factors in like Slap & RUN's planned merge and the fact some GRUMP members wanted to war us I think the decision to join forces with our friends from TVP was a good one.

DeletedUser360

Well your arguments don't make sense. As stated by Pickle, Dzona was a refugee, Royals took the players villages or most despite Slap trying to harbor the player and then try taking the villages for themselves, to what seemed to us as to gain ground in K64.

You also talk smack about studying the map and banging on about your predictions. Which lets face it are not factually based , you've looked at the maps, you have no knowledge of the in game diplomatic stances which means all you can do is speculate. You also hate Royals, which is fair enough. We've had a couple of merges, our war stats aren't the highest however we haven't lost a village whilst in a war as of yet, although we do expect that to change. Overall know tribe besides SoD has shown themselves worthy or war hungry currently. In time that will change, to be totally honest Royals aren't scared of going to war, the stalemate you speak of we don't care about. If we make our death bed we'll go down fighting and sleep well knowing we did what we could.

If Slap tried to defend Dzoana I highly doubt Royals would have been able to take the villages, since you had apparently been trying to do that before Dzoana joined and failing miserably. Also, I'm sure Slap nobled a village off you guys last night. Royals may finish second using this tactic or trying to get on board with Evict, only time will tell.

Firstly. we were in Cn, and I received invites for both Royals & Slap, had we have accepted Slap's invite they were going to invite the top players of K64 at the time, Andy, Slick and possibly a few others.
Thus taking over K64 due to a merge.
Obviously we took Royals offer, mainly because of a close friend Jamie G joining them, however we made a choice, and it turns out it was the best choice for us and those around us.

Seeing as you dislike Royals so much I'm hazarding a guess that our northern boys rimmed you or took most of your villages at least :)

Hmm true, how could a player with 0 points be a refugee? Perhaps, because they were a refugee they had been rimmed - That sounds like an great explanation, please do some better stat checks for us all and let me know when the player began to loose villages.

So they aren't a refugee anymore if "they were a refugee" not really relevant anymore if Slap let you take some and Slap took the rest themselves, seems like you got a good deal there rather than slap just defending all the villages and not letting you have any.

I was playing the game at the time you asked to join Slap and you were rejected. Slap didn't invite you otherwise you would have joined them. Why were you allied to TVP in the first place? A small rim tribe allowed to grow behind your borders, bad leadership wanting to play sim city.

What a bitch feast this has turned out to be :)

Evict seem to be mentioned a lot here even though we ain't been commenting on this topic.

Plum isn't a member of evict but what he says has some truth to it although a bit exaggerated slap have asked for diplomacy and pointed out if we're granted we would together control half the world and tried to play that as a world win move for us :-D, I wouldn't call that running or hiding id call it wise planning and thinking,

I think everyone had diplomatic talks with everyone, but there is still no way Slap or SoD would ask for Evicts help in any war, the leadership of those tribes seem too smart/experienced.

DeletedUser

ahhh fair enough you made it sound like you wanted to merge with TVP because you were friends and didn't want to lose any friendships over it or something

DeletedUser

So they aren't a refugee anymore if "they were a refugee" not really relevant anymore if Slap let you take some and Slap took the rest themselves, seems like you got a good deal there rather than slap just defending all the villages and not letting you have any.

I was playing the game at the time you asked to join Slap and you were rejected. Slap didn't invite you otherwise you would have joined them.

Does it matter whether or not I wrote in past/present tenses? No. You understood perfectly what I meant.

As for Slap, okay fella... Sure.
Baron asked me to join, I gave my terms that a certain member i was attacking and nobling from RUN was not invited and Baron could not assure me that this wouldn't happen. I turned down the offer to join - Baron, feel free to jump in and confirm this.

Sean, previously you mentioned you were located north of Royals... Now you're saying you were in Slap? Make up your mind? Slap are East of Royals fella.

DeletedUser360

Does it matter whether or not I wrote in past/present tenses? No. You understood perfectly what I meant.

As for Slap, okay fella... Sure.
Baron asked me to join, I gave my terms that a certain member i was attacking and nobling from RUN was not invited and Baron could not assure me that this wouldn't happen. I turned down the offer to join - Baron, feel free to jump in and confirm this.

Sean, previously you mentioned you were located north of Royals... Now you're saying you were in Slap? Make up your mind? Slap are East of Royals fella.

I fail to see where I said I was in Slap, do you mind highlighting that bit for me?

You nobled 1 RUN village before joining Royals and that player was never in Slap, I fail to see this merge into Slap as well, I see they recruited a few of their players, seems more like a spoils of war type thing, the same sort of way Evict recruited Grump players. War started, one tribe fell apart, certain players joined up the rest were nobled.

DeletedUser

I was playing the game at the time you asked to join Slap and you were rejected. Slap didn't invite you otherwise you would have joined them.

Sorry, I assumed that to suggest that "I asked to join Slap and was rejected" you would have to be within that tribe to make such an accusation, I mean unless of course, from checking your village caps and your world maps gives you such information...
Either way its still utter rubbish.

You nobled 1 RUN village before joining Royals and that player was never in Slap

Thank you, this was indeed the player I was referring to. He was in the RUNning (See what I did there.) to be joining Slap until I rimmed his account. Not really a point in recruiting a player with no troops left and soon to have no villages really is there?

I agree that it does look like spoils of war.
However, It was a planned merge before our account had even began attacking RUN, a few days after we began attacks Reign Of Fire, ran off to Slap, (and later merged with --H--), and the rest of the membership, well look at the stats and see what happened to the majority of them.