A Royal Slap!

DeletedUser6056

Post the reports, --h--.

Give us all a giggle. That's what the forums are for, surely?

DeletedUser13250

lol. Tempting, we do have a bit of a treasure chest to pull from (most of it's a while ago) but i don't want to start the open forum bashing, just win it if they do :)

Did i just receive a sword train :0

I did and i think it's intention is working - i'm confused as hell over here :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can't beat a Sword train, you should know that --H--.
I thought scout reports mean nothing? Thats what Tom said earlier...

DeletedUser360

Can't beat a Sword train, you should know that --H--.
I thought scout reports mean nothing? Thats what Tom said earlier...

I think --H-- was actually making the point that they mean nothing, you come here bragging about getting 3 scout reports and he has just stated he has got 10 himself with "scraps" as he put it.

DeletedUser

Quite clearly Tom, your head is somewhere that prevents you from seeing the amass of incoming attacks Slap's frontline is currently receiving?

LOL. 36 incoming from 6 players? I received over 10,000 incoming from a single player on w64.net. I think we have a slightly different understanding of mass attack here.

If I were you I would be asking some serious questions about your tribemates willingness to participate. Fair play to the ones who are giving it a go though. I don't think anyone will find ops easy with the defensive settings on this world.

DeletedUser

LOL. 36 incoming from 6 players? I received over 10,000 incoming from a single player on w64.net. I think we have a slightly different understanding of mass attack here.

If I were you I would be asking some serious questions about your tribemates willingness to participate. Fair play to the ones who are giving it a go though. I don't think anyone will find ops easy with the defensive settings on this world.

Ahhhh you mean on a server that doesn't have fake limits? Yeh funny that more fakes are sent on those servers eh?]
I was on .net for 6 years. :)

DeletedUser

I think --H-- was actually making the point that they mean nothing, you come here bragging about getting 3 scout reports and he has just stated he has got 10 himself with "scraps" as he put it.

Bragging?
No just stating that from a player who implied he had received no attacks... it was strange as I'd seen reports from a few of his villages.

DeletedUser13377

If someone sends 100 fakes at me I don't consider them attacks, scouts in the fakes may get a report on some but I still wouldn't consider it an attack.

I have received a fair few nukes, however the new of your pending war with us was not kept secret. Not only did we get an indication by the way you acted other tribes even knew about it such as evict, I believe you share a council forum with them (so I'm told I obviously don't have access)

DeletedUser

however the new of your pending war with us was not kept secret. Not only did we get an indication by the way you acted other tribes even knew about it such as evict, I believe you share a council forum with them (so I'm told I obviously don't have access)

Taste It said:
I was informed the day before the war started that Royals planned to go to war with Slap and I sent a circular mail around the tribe to warn everyone of the forthcoming war.

Conflicting statements again Taste it... :)

Taste It said:
I believe you share a council forum with them (so I'm told I obviously don't have access)

This is new to me, with quite a few privs I'd like to think I would be able to see any council forums we share with EVICT.

DeletedUser13250

Guys please stop responding to her :)

So picky how does it feel to be nukeless LOL. We really enjoyed that. thanks.

DeletedUser

Guys please stop responding to her :)

So picky how does it feel to be nukeless LOL. We really enjoyed that. thanks.

Nukeless? News to me!

I'm confused... how exactly do the 2 statements conflict?

Because he said he found out about our plans one day before us dropping the NAP.

DeletedUser13250

Sorry DB :)

Ah fidel, there is a guy who finally speaks some sense.

Picky, after losing about 30 nukes if you still have a lot left then you have no D villages.

And trust me, your going to need those when i educate you on how to send an attack.

DeletedUser6488

If someone sends 100 fakes at me I don't consider them attacks, scouts in the fakes may get a report on some but I still wouldn't consider it an attack.

I have received a fair few nukes, however the new of your pending war with us was not kept secret. Not only did we get an indication by the way you acted other tribes even knew about it such as evict, I believe you share a council forum with them (so I'm told I obviously don't have access)

Evict have no shared council forum with royals

DeletedUser13377

Reports and stats ?

Too early for that, I don't think Royals got a village on their first op, but they've taken one of aboljamajem and one of me since, I have taken 2 off Royals myself, I'm not sure of any other caps. Far too early, I've told my tribe not to start ops just yet so it is just a bit of tit for tat at the minute with frontline players fighting each other at close range. The village I did lose had an incoming noble train from just over an hour out on a village I'd recently capped, the noble train was more than a minute long, that shows how low the standard of player we are fighting against is so when we land our first op it will show the way this war is likely to go, one way or the other.

DeletedUser13250

No evict have a shared forum with ~COSD~

Just look at the ODD and ODA. :)

Our offense will be nice, need to be careful of miv marking our villages on the map though :eek: