War

DeletedUser

As for Slap, okay fella... Sure.
Baron asked me to join, I gave my terms that a certain member i was attacking and nobling from RUN was not invited and Baron could not assure me that this wouldn't happen. I turned down the offer to join - Baron, feel free to jump in and confirm this.

that is partly true... the council also decided that we didn't want someone trying to dictate who should/shouldn't be recruited before even being in the tribe... personally I thought it was a mistake but was outvoted

DeletedUser

that is partly true... the council also decided that we didn't want someone trying to dictate who should/shouldn't be recruited before even being in the tribe... personally I thought it was a mistake but was outvoted

Thank you.

DeletedUser13369

I confirm. I remember the ever so long discussions on this matter.
it was like a bunch of Ents going slow on a really slow day while winning a go slow competition - ah maybe that was just me!
Salems - confirm?

DeletedUser360

Sorry, I assumed that to suggest that "I asked to join Slap and was rejected" you would have to be within that tribe to make such an accusation, I mean unless of course, from checking your village caps and your world maps gives you such information...

I have information from all tribes, how did you think I knew you planned to hit Slap 2 weeks before you actually officially declared?

Thank you, this was indeed the player I was referring to. He was in the RUNning (See what I did there.) to be joining Slap until I rimmed his account. Not really a point in recruiting a player with no troops left and soon to have no villages really is there?

I agree that it does look like spoils of war.
However, It was a planned merge before our account had even began attacking RUN, a few days after we began attacks Reign Of Fire, ran off to Slap, (and later merged with --H--), and the rest of the membership, well look at the stats and see what happened to the majority of them.

Dastardly never joined Slap. Just saying.

DeletedUser13377

I don't usually post on the forums but I thought I'd clear some things up here.

cN did come to us looking to merge their top players over, after viewing this offer the council voted not to recruit their players and in turn they went to Royals instead.

RUN came to us for a merge and in order to pass the recruitment stage I personally account sat each one, I refused to let anyone in who was under attack or who lacked troops, we took on no refugees and all players had a good troop count when they joined Slap. This is how we do all recruitment.

No disrespect to those former cN players it was a close call we just didn't think you were good enough.

I was informed the day before the war started that Royals planned to go to war with Slap and I sent a circular mail around the tribe to warn everyone of the forthcoming war. Throughout the whole period of the NAP being in place a number of players were attacked by Royals and fair few barbs were nobled by Royals just behind the Slap/Royals borderline.

It is true I spoke to Evict as was mentioned earlier in this thread, but I did not ask them for help against Royals, nor would I want to. It is rare in this game for two tribes of equal size such as Royals and Slap to go to war and I am happy to fight this war 1 vs 1 with no other tribes getting involved. I would never even consider asking for help as that would be a cowardly move and tip the scales of this war too much.

Is there anything else I need to clear up here?

DeletedUser13250

Agriado but no need to explain bud :) She's just poking. There was a fair bit to that whole situation. It's all petty and i know you agree, frankly boring. Though T man, lets turn our attention to the other post :) We do love our spam and we know what will happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13378

royals

I look at the map daily, I can almost guarantee you, SLAP would not approach Evict for help. I don't know the SLAP leadership, but from what I've seen so far it is not their way of playing the game. All I do is look at maps and look at caps etc. I see the game from a different perspective here and either you've made that up (which is what I believe) or someone else has made that up and told you.

Royals are just cowards in my eyes , first you mass recruit from Cn then you try to recruit the top grump players . Royals will never win a war . Watch all the players run away haha

DeletedUser

I confirm. I remember the ever so long discussions on this matter.
it was like a bunch of Ents going slow on a really slow day while winning a go slow competition - ah maybe that was just me!
Salems - confirm?

yup seems about right lol

DeletedUser

Dastardly never joined Slap. Just saying.

Feel free to find a quote where I said he actually joined Slap.
I believe I said he was run the RUNning to join Slap with the merge between them and RUN.

cN did come to us looking to merge their top players over, after viewing this offer the council voted not to recruit their players and in turn they went to Royals instead.

Nope sorry. but if this happened then it happened right after myself and all of the top players from Cn had joined Royals.
I was approached by Baron and asked to join, I said If I joined I would need a few things to happen. 1) Dastardly not be recruited from RUN, and 2) A small number of Cn players were to be invited also.
The above is not a merge request.

we took on no refugees and all players had a good troop count when they joined Slap. This is how we do all recruitment.
Clearly. You took Dz who was a refugee and had next to no troops left... Someone is telling porkies!

Is there anything else I need to clear up here?
No one asked you to clear anything up.

DeletedUser13377

Nope sorry. but if this happened then it happened right after myself and all of the top players from Cn had joined Royals.
I was approached by Baron and asked to join, I said If I joined I would need a few things to happen. 1) Dastardly not be recruited from RUN, and 2) A small number of Cn players were to be invited also.
The above is not a merge request.

No, It happened before you joined Royals actually:

[ally]Cn[/ally] is literally falling apart. You could potentially have the pick of the litter. If we go we could influence the rest, [player]AndySeptick[/player], [player]MrSlickster01[/player]...

Baron Sep 28, 23:11
awesome :)

I should probably mention I have 1 condition as well... you pass a sitter check

DEADBEEF

Clubmeber Sep 28, 23:18
I don't have much of an issue with that as its quite normal. However at this stage. If we wasn't half decent we would have been eaten up by better players a lot time ago.

Baron Sep 28, 23:19
yh that's true more of a formality really :)

send it over whenever you're ready :)

DEADBEEF

Clubmeber Sep 28, 23:20
Ah sorry, I may have been a little unclear. I need to talk with Matt (The other player to this account.) He might not be happy with joining.

Baron Sep 28, 23:23
oh of course sorry :)

DEADBEEF

According to TWstats you joined Royals: 30th September 2014 - 12:21:03 that seems about enough time for our council to have received this mail, voted not to recruit you and then for you to go to Royals and Royals decide to recruit you. It's no big deal to me, I'm just informing you that you are, yet again, mistaken.

Clearly. You took Dz who was a refugee and had next to no troops left... Someone is telling porkies!

I personally account sat Dzoana, she was invited and joined, her husband was not invited as he did not meet our strict requirements, since they were sharing internet connection we dismissed her whilst she and her husband merged accounts with the promise we should re-invite her once the merge is complete. During the time of the merge you sent (Unsuccessful) attacks her way. I did not find this out until after she had joined since I had already checked the account in the past and it was in good condition I didn't see the need to sit the account again.

When we found out she was a refugee we split villages down the borderline, the villages your side of the borderline were gifted to Royals and the villages our side of the borderline were gifted to us. You'll struggle to find anyone with any decent TW knowledge that could fault Slap for anything that has happened there.

No one asked you to clear anything up.

Oh sorry, you seemed confused since everything you were writing was wrong, I like to remain diplomatic and so I wont call you a liar, I'll just say you are a very confused and misinformed person.

DeletedUser

No, It happened before you joined Royals actually:

No, all you have done is show messages of the conversation where Baron asked me to join Slap - I said, if you wanted you could have the pick of the litter and If I was on board everyone would be more than likely to come over with me.
How exactly is this Cn offering a merge? Whilst in Cn I held no position of power, I was just a normal member. Since when can members offer merges exactly?
This is why I'm abit confused, and why Cn must have offered a merge after I and others joined Royals. (Show the rest of the message, I actually turned Slap down because Baron said Dastardly would be recruited. Not anywhere did he mention I wasn't permitted to join. (I don't have access to this message as its been automatically deleted. Clearly you do however so feel free to show all of the message not just a 1/3 that doesn't depict the proper situation.)

I personally account sat Dzoana, she was invited and joined

One month prior to DZ account actually joining Slap? Alot can happen in 1 month... You know like being nuked to hell and loosing 80% of her troops.

When we found out she was a refugee we split villages down the borderline

Which you had no right to do, general tw etiquette is that refugees are kicked from the tribe and allowed to be nobled by the people who were previously attacking the account. Not dividing up the villages so you could gain more ground in K64 like originally intended.

DeletedUser

our NAP if I remember correctly had set boundary lines which neither tribe was allowed to noble past...

some of dzoana's villages were on our side of the boundary line... those villages were just as much part of the NAP as any barbs or villages owned by other players on our side of the line

if I remember correctly it was even agreed which villages each tribe would get... but your tribe broke that agreement by taking villages that were promised to SLAP

as for dzoana herself... considering how long you was hammering her with nukes for she survived for a long time and wasn't even that big... speaks wonders for how well Royals can fight I guess

DeletedUser

our NAP if I remember correctly had set boundary lines which neither tribe was allowed to noble past...

some of dzoana's villages were on our side of the boundary line... those villages were just as much part of the NAP as any barbs or villages owned by other players on our side of the line

Which these boundaries were increased due to the recruitment of the refugee Dz, otherwise Slap would have been just in the south East of the continent and had hardly any other villages in K64.

Also, considering no boundary line was set up I have no idea what you are referring to, the NAP stated that Slap were not to noble further into K64. Every enoblement in that K after the NAP was set up was a violation of the agreement.,

if I remember correctly it was even agreed which villages each tribe would get... but your tribe broke that agreement by taking villages that were promised to SLAP

You do not remember correctly, the terms were sent over to myself and Dyel regarding Dz, and nothing was agreed, in fact the terms were sent about 12 hours prior our landing times on a OP we had planned on Dz before being recruited into Slap.
Why would we agree terms on a refugee you recruited to gain more ground in K64, it was your way of doing so without breaching NAP terms technically speaking.

as for dzoana herself... considering how long you was hammering her with nukes for she survived for a long time and wasn't even that big... speaks wonders for how well Royals can fight I guess

I was personally the only player in Royals attacking Dz.
Dz was a good defensive player, I never denied she wasn't.
We found it challenging to take her out, but we managed to clear most of her troops, and decided that in order to get the account out of the way quickly we would involve other local players to take her out in one OP rather than just slowly eat her up causing further troop loss.
After a land time/assignment of villages had been agreed, about a day later she was invited into Slap.

speaks wonders for how well Royals can fight I guess
We took more villages than you did. You offered us I believe 3-4. And we actually got double. WIN WIN!!

DeletedUser

Which these boundaries were increased due to the recruitment of the refugee Dz, otherwise Slap would have been just in the south East of the continent and had hardly any other villages in K64.

Also, considering no boundary line was set up I have no idea what you are referring to, the NAP stated that Slap were not to noble further into K64. Every enoblement in that K after the NAP was set up was a violation of the agreement.,

You do not remember correctly, the terms were sent over to myself and Dyel regarding Dz, and nothing was agreed, in fact the terms were sent about 12 hours prior our landing times on a OP we had planned on Dz before being recruited into Slap.
Why would we agree terms on a refugee you recruited to gain more ground in K64, it was your way of doing so without breaching NAP terms technically speaking.

I was personally the only player in Royals attacking Dz.
Dz was a good defensive player, I never denied she wasn't.
We found it challenging to take her out, but we managed to clear most of her troops, and decided that in order to get the account out of the way quickly we would involve other local players to take her out in one OP rather than just slowly eat her up causing further troop loss.
After a land time/assignment of villages had been agreed, about a day later she was invited into Slap.

We took more villages than you did. You offered us I believe 3-4. And we actually got double. WIN WIN!!

I just found the mail... you were told you could have 4 villages and your reply was 'excellent' seems to me like you was agreeing to said deal... Royals then went ahead and took more than the 4 assigned to you... no idea why you think going back on a deal that you agreed is a good thing but oh well

of course you took more... at the time you had a much stronger presence there since SLAP was only just moving as a result of taking in some RUN players... you'd been there far longer

DeletedUser

I just found the mail... you were told you could have 4 villages and your reply was 'excellent' seems to me like you was agreeing to said deal... Royals then went ahead and took more than the 4 assigned to you... no idea why you think going back on a deal that you agreed is a good thing but oh well

of course you took more... at the time you had a much stronger presence there since SLAP was only just moving as a result of taking in some RUN players... you'd been there far longer

It wasn't agreed and you know it.
I remember my mails with Moose and It was clear I did not agree to anything as I wasn't happy with the villages Slap said we could take. Please feel free to post the conversation if you have it.

DeletedUser13250

Really, i don't think anyone cares at all.

Anyone cares enough and wants a select few messages from our council archives showing us being amazing and picky being wrong, PM me in game, until then can we please turn our attention to taking the piss out of royals. Honestly, there is too much for me to do alone, i'll need some help.

A list of royal regrets.

1: Starting a war they couldn't handle
2: They definitely regret doing that in the open forum
3: And leaving Clubmember (pickplum) to do the talking - gag order please..... gag, hehe.
4: Everything about the op, i have no words to describe it. It's an insult to slapkind.
5: Not listening to --H-- and staying away from the western front. (Yes i got my name wrong when registering for the externals :(
6: (edited)...... leadership... i think that works as a regret as well. Just leadership. :)
7: Not sorting out house before starting a war ( i can feel your collapse from my continent) Oh wait, for now thats also your continent
8: Being so darn predictable:

Slap - MooseMann on 05.11.2014 at 15:13
I think by next week unless something dramatic changes we will be at war.
___

What took you so long lol

DeletedUser13377

One month prior to DZ account actually joining Slap? Alot can happen in 1 month... You know like being nuked to hell and loosing 80% of her troops.

We account sit to make sure the player is good enough, of course if I notice attacks I don't let the player in, but since we had already account sat Dzoana we let her back in as we had agreed a deal with her and unlike you we stick by our word.

Which you had no right to do, general tw etiquette is that refugees are kicked from the tribe and allowed to be nobled by the people who were previously attacking the account. Not dividing up the villages so you could gain more ground in K64 like originally intended.

You were struggling to take any villages at all, we weren't going to just kick her and let her grow for another month for you to give up and just recruit her. The recruitment was nothing to do with gaining ground in K64, no matter were she was she was an ex-Slap player who we agreed to let rejoin us once the merge with her husband was completed.

Also, considering no boundary line was set up I have no idea what you are referring to, the NAP stated that Slap were not to noble further into K64. Every enoblement in that K after the NAP was set up was a violation of the agreement.

The boundary lines weren't increased as the villages your side of the boundary line were gifted to your tribe. The boundary stayed the same. At the time of the NAP there was a clear boundary it didn't need to be marked, there was nothing in the agreement to say Slap couldn't noble K64 villages, quite frankly anyone that sees a continent border as a territory border is inexperienced in this game, it's never the case that a continent border is the same as a bouncary at the edge of a tribe cluster, we agreed not to noble past the boundary and you agreed the same despite breaking yet another agreement and nobling barbs on our side of the boundary.

I've said my piece on that now, I put it down to you getting confused between a boundary line and a continent border. Like --H-- says you're probably not the best of spokespersons for your tribe so it's best you don't continue arguing over such meaningless situations. You are arguing about a player that is dead and gone.

DeletedUser6488

Really, i don't think anyone cares at all.

Anyone cares enough and wants a select few messages from our council archives showing us being amazing and picky being wrong, PM me in game, until then can we please turn our attention to taking the piss out of royals. Honestly, there is too much for me to do alone, i'll need some help.

A list of royal regrets.

1: Starting a war they couldn't handle
2: They definitely regret doing that in the open forum
3: And leaving Clubmember (pickplum) to do the talking - gag order please..... gag, hehe.
4: Everything about the op, i have no words to describe it. It's an insult to slapkind.
5: Not listening to --H-- and staying away from the western front. (Yes i got my name wrong when registering for the externals :(
6: (edited)...... leadership... i think that works as a regret as well. Just leadership. :)
7: Not sorting out house before starting a war ( i can feel your collapse from my continent) Oh wait, for now thats also your continent
8: Being so darn predictable:

Slap - MooseMann on 05.11.2014 at 15:13
I think by next week unless something dramatic changes we will be at war.
___

What took you so long lol

Thats gotta be one of the funniest posts on this world externals to date.

backed up by stats only 2 villages lost thus far normally the declaring tribe takes a bigger lead then this, have they opped?? or was the opp just terrible?

Time will tell when SLAP hit back what both tribes are made off and then we will see more clearly who's going to be victors

DeletedUser

Thats gotta be one of the funniest posts on this world externals to date.

backed up by stats only 2 villages lost thus far normally the declaring tribe takes a bigger lead then this, have they opped?? or was the opp just terrible?

Time will tell when SLAP hit back what both tribes are made off and then we will see more clearly who's going to be victors

http://imgur.com/YGOcxYA

yes they just did an op... we killed twice as much of their offense as they did our defense and still got a lot of defense left over

was beautiful seeing all those dead nukes

DeletedUser9598

Id just like to point out that this world is a defenders dream, large ms, no outside support, fake limit, packets with no cheap rebuilds, morale, flags, pally with advanced weps (bonfire) - this world is set up for defenders so bashing tribe OPs really isnt something to be proud about