War

DeletedUser

Id just like to point out that this world is a defenders dream, large ms, no outside support, fake limit, packets with no cheap rebuilds, morale, flags, pally with advanced weps (bonfire) - this world is set up for defenders so bashing tribe OPs really isnt something to be proud about

somewhere on our forum(can't seem to find it right now xD) we have a tally of how many nukes we've killed in the last few hours... as a very conservative guess it was far above 20 dead nobles and 40 dead nukes and what did Royals get as a result? they gained a single village... regardless of how easy/hard defending is on this world(you forgot no outside support by the way) if every Royals op on us does as badly as this I can't see them advancing very fast in our direction

DeletedUser9598

No i didnt forget outside support

And well done you defended an OP, im not in Royals so i neither care about them or the OP i was simply stating this world is built for the defenders so bashing OPs doesnt prove anything and no tribe is going to advance very fast no matter how good they are as a result of the settings

DeletedUser

I wasn't trying to prove anything... people asked for stats so I posted stats

I think it does show though that this war will be incredibly expensive for Royals and they won't gain much from it... hard to say if the same is true of SLAP because we haven't launched a counter-attack yet

DeletedUser9598

Yeah and i wasnt picking you out individually bud, more of a general message

Im sure i read on the other forum that only like 9 players from SLAP were taking this Royals war seriously because the rest are worrying about Evict, or words to that affect. With that attitude towards a large war i cant see how you believe your OP/s will be any better.

DeletedUser13250

Umm, because were better players.

Since evict have just jumped on us before we've even attacked back, i believe that 'attitude' has been spot on wouldn't you agree?

And look, as much as i largely agree with you on some points buddy, it's a bit of banter. If everyone had that perspective the externals would be empty, what would you prefer, compliments? Is that kind of PnP not self defeating? besides i have none ;)

DeletedUser13377

Yeah and i wasnt picking you out individually bud, more of a general message

Im sure i read on the other forum that only like 9 players from SLAP were taking this Royals war seriously because the rest are worrying about Evict, or words to that affect. With that attitude towards a large war i cant see how you believe your OP/s will be any better.

It's simple really, 9 Slap players are better than the entire Royals family. We don't need a large amount of nukes, we can use half the amount of nukes they used and gain 5 times as many villages. Of course Royals are a big tribe and will have a lot of troops, but from what I've seen they don't know how to use the troops effectively, especially payers like TW.PLAYER.

Our leadership are very smart in this game and we know Royals would not jump into a war with us 1 vs 1, they would only do so if they know Evict will soon jump in to save them, so when the war with Royals started our first reaction was to start preparing for attacks from Evict.

DeletedUser13240

Your best player is Hwessel imo. Don't know anyone else in your tribe tho.

DeletedUser9598

It's simple really, 9 Slap players are better than the entire Royals family. We don't need a large amount of nukes, we can use half the amount of nukes they used and gain 5 times as many villages. Of course Royals are a big tribe and will have a lot of troops, but from what I've seen they don't know how to use the troops effectively, especially payers like TW.PLAYER.

If 9 of your players can rim Royals then ill take my hat off to them but saying it and doing it are completely different. I only know 2 members of Royals but the 2 i do know are experienced players and wont be beaten easily, as for the rest of them if they really suck as badly as you guys make out it should be a short war and id expect to see a mass of caps after your first OP.

Best of luck :)

Have Evict officially joined the war or are they just sniffing around?

DeletedUser10576

Our leadership are very smart in this game and we know Royals would not jump into a war with us 1 vs 1, they would only do so if they know Evict will soon jump in to save them, so when the war with Royals started our first reaction was to start preparing for attacks from Evict.

Get off that stage you clown .

DeletedUser13377

If 9 of your players can rim Royals then ill take my hat off to them but saying it and doing it are completely different. I only know 2 members of Royals but the 2 i do know are experienced players and wont be beaten easily, as for the rest of them if they really suck as badly as you guys make out it should be a short war and id expect to see a mass of caps after your first OP.

Best of luck :)

Have Evict officially joined the war or are they just sniffing around?

The players I have seen so far (Clubmeber, Noble Syndrome, Soup, TW.PLAYER.) would certainly not make it into Slap under my lead. The majority of players in Slap are better than these players.

DeletedUser9598

Dont know any of the 4 you mentioned, well i know clubmeber likes to make a tit of himself on the externals but thats about it, PeterDGreat1 and Seni are the 2 players i was referring too.

DeletedUser13377

Dont know any of the 4 you mentioned, well i know clubmeber likes to make a tit of himself on the externals but thats about it, PeterDGreat1 and Seni are the 2 players i was referring too.

Royals may have managed to jump on some Grump players, but they surely would have learnt how bad the rest of their tribe are. Those on the actual frontline were all rejected from joining Slap in the first place.

DeletedUser12146

As an outside veiw I really would of liked to see the outcome of slap vs royals because there's so much talk, but we all know stats do the talking. Why all the forum hype and nothing on the battleground? Stop saying how crap the other is and attack, you both have good leaders, none the less a lot of players I don't know so should be interesting

DeletedUser

Guys, there's been some swearing on this thread. Most of it was pretty mild so I've just edited out. These forums are for users of all-ages so it's important that we keep the environment appropriate for all.

I'd also like to remind everyone that "censored" swear words are not allowed either. If it's appropriate to say on the forums, it shouldn't need to be censored. This also goes for any quoted messages, so please be careful when posting conversations on the forum.

If anyone is unsure about what is or isn't allowed, you can read the rules here.

You can of course feel free to PM me any questions, especially if you want to make a post that you believe is "borderline". As moderators, we're not here to kill fun - we're here to facilitate the best possible forum experience for everyone. We also try to give warnings where possible, especially for first-time offences, which serve as reminders of the forum rules and carry no infraction points.

Cheers,
Rho

DeletedUser13250

Swearing!!!! Some people ay, this is a public forum guys, seriously, Uncool :/

Nice edit though, definitely censored out the umph of my point :)
I mean uh, someones point :icon_rolleyes: ....... Probably a member of royals - tehe.

DeletedUser360

As an outside veiw I really would of liked to see the outcome of slap vs royals because there's so much talk, but we all know stats do the talking. Why all the forum hype and nothing on the battleground? Stop saying how crap the other is and attack, you both have good leaders, none the less a lot of players I don't know so should be interesting

I don't think Slap really had a chance to retaliate before Evict started getting involved. That's the main reason I'd liked to have seen this as a 1 vs 1, we can see Slap have done well and I wanted to see how they faired in a tribe of a similar size, but instead they are now fighting 2 tribes that are bigger than them and we will never know if Slap were the real deal or not.

DeletedUser

too bad your tribal leadership(EVICT) didn't share your curiosity... it's no longer SLAP vs Royals and is instead SLAP vs EVICT and their minions

Last edited by a moderator: