A Royal Slap!

DeletedUser13377

The bottom line is It don't really matter how or why we declared, it's that no matter who tried to talk us out of it (I say no names) it will still happen.

Ps. Thanks Lee, I return the favour and wish you look *youll need it* (kiss)

Well nobody from our end tried to talk you out of it, at least not without speaking to me about it anyway.

I'm not too fussed really, that's the way the game is played today, people see tribes as threat so they gang together to take them out. 1 vs 1 Royals would have probably lost K64 by next weekend, big statement I know, but knowing that Royals wouldn't go to war without Evict helping out we couldn't commit our forces against Royals and had to immediately put a defense operation on the Evict/Slap borderline. Slap 1 vs 1 would have been interesting, both tribes are skilled and I do genuinely believe Slap would have edged that war.

It's likely Evict think they'd be able to beat us 1 vs 1. But none of that really matters now, it's 2 vs 1 and I'm still putting my money on Slap winning this.

DeletedUser13377

I now just consider Royals a prawn in Evicts game of world 20. Part of the Evict family, and Evict will use them to gain what advantage they can. Only one tribe will end up winning this world, and I think we all know from recent activity it certainly wont be Royals.

I'm usually diplomatic (don't judge my last post) but regardless of what scenario happens Royals would never win his world. Their leadership probably know this and it's a case of survive for as long as possible, as long as they keep doing what Evict ask they will probably end up coming second in this world if Evict win it. Very annoying for the other tribes that did stand a chance of winning, but that's the way the game is played.

DeletedUser13240

I'm usually diplomatic (don't judge my last post) but regardless of what scenario happens Royals would never win his world. Their leadership probably know this and it's a case of survive for as long as possible, as long as they keep doing what Evict ask they will probably end up coming second in this world if Evict win it. Very annoying for the other tribes that did stand a chance of winning, but that's the way the game is played.

Finally some truth in here... I don't even play w20 but even I know that royals cant and wont win. Best tribes to win is either, sod, mod, or evict, and my bet is on evict.

DeletedUser12146

You guys are being ignorant and missing the point tho. No matter how good you think your own tribe is everyone does, I do believe slap would beat royals in a 1v1 down to the players (not leadership) but I don't agree they could take on slap in a 1v1.

Also royals are not our minions neither are they our family, we have no shared council forum and share no op strategy so therefore how on any terms are we teaming up on slap?

Another thing is slap has 2 tribes, evict has 1. If your really only using 9 players to go against royals that should leave you more then enough to have more members then evict so tell me again how we're ganging up?

Maths guys, c'mon.

I hope slap are as good as they think they are otherwise I'm gonna be disappointed myself..

PS. Had to share this,
http://uk20.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/8f83ef711f080daa04fcd36626c6c610

DeletedUser

size matters as well :) of course size isn't everything though because you need to back it up with troops

my point is that provided both are decent players an 800k player will be stronger a 500k player

Royals and EVICT combined more than twice as big SLAP

DeletedUser

i believe glyngo lost a vill so it really did work
nicce tactics baron

lol thanks kunta :) I don't know if support was diverted from the area where I nobled but I had the noble spare and it increased my chances of success :)

DeletedUser12146

size matters as well :) of course size isn't everything though because you need to back it up with troops

my point is that provided both are decent players an 800k player will be stronger a 500k player

Royals and EVICT combined more than twice as big SLAP

And who's fault is that? Ill slow down growth for you than shall i ?

DeletedUser11866

too much to read since i last read, anyone care to summarise ?

DeletedUser9598

Slap and Royal slating each other, neither doing much of anything in terms of taking vils

DeletedUser11866

the map says otherwise guys .. royals and evict merged ?

DeletedUser9598

Ill make a note of trying to be more entertaining to the nubs i come across in future then

DeletedUser11866

oh i see i think someone is trying to have fun ... haha very funny ...

DeletedUser10576

Baz2012 I think it was the start of 16 that we were in the same tribe.I left tribe and taught .uk pro how not to play me. ;)