A Royal Slap!

DeletedUser360

size matters as well :) of course size isn't everything though because you need to back it up with troops

my point is that provided both are decent players an 800k player will be stronger a 500k player

Royals and EVICT combined more than twice as big SLAP

Bradz can't really be saying 30k point players on the rim are as useful in war as a 1 mill player in the core? His argument is redundant, Evict have more villages than you guys as do Royals, I'm rooting for you buddy.

I don't see why that is such a big deal to post onto the forums, I myself have used fake noble tactics to divert support. The comments say he was successful, in which case you're just showing everyone how clever his tactics are and how they worked in tricking your tribe.

well apparently, the guy who has the job of updating the map also has a job of being a comedian too

Just another thing to talk about and consider, it's only a matter of time. Royals wouldn't agree to be your pet if they get nothing in return.

DeletedUser

Bradz can't really be saying 30k point players on the rim are as useful in war as a 1 mill player in the core? His argument is redundant, Evict have more villages than you guys as do Royals, I'm rooting for you buddy.

hopefully get village #2 soon :p

DeletedUser6056

Is this still even going on?

What's the stats and posistion? Can't be bothered looking at TWStats. Oooook :(

DeletedUser360

Evict and Slap went to war, so basically it ended up as 2 vs 1 and Slap don't really stand a chance, just trying to last as long as they can now.

DeletedUser12146

He didn't ask for your opinion on the matter nor did he ask how many tribes are on each side, he asked for the stats so why not show them :)

DeletedUser13240

I've no idea what the time frame for this is guys, so please excuse me if I got this wrong. Side 1:
Tribes: Slap!, SLAP*, Slap
Side 2:
Tribes: Evict
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 172
Side 2: 146
Difference: 26
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 8
Side 2: 65
Difference: 57
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 771,568
Side 2: 1,043,826
Difference: 272,258
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 65,833
Side 2: 550,039
Difference: 484,206
chart

DeletedUser360

He didn't ask for your opinion on the matter nor did he ask how many tribes are on each side, he asked for the stats so why not show them :)

All internet nerds seem to say is "he didn't ask for your opinion" he asked what was going on, I told him what was going on, the stats just backed up my statement completely. Don't try and be clever by using an overused saying, of course he didn't say "What's going on Sean?" he asked in general what is going on, he didn't specify anyone, I answered him with the truth so pipe down mate.

DeletedUser13240

Public forum sean, so stop telling him to pipe down... Only making matters worse. Both of you only talk if your not going to argue so much that the mods close this down.

DeletedUser13377

No sean, we haven't given up. But what Sean said to Bradz is true, the whole point of the forums is for people to offer their opinions, if you're going to say "He didn't ask for your opinion" effectively what your doing is shutting the forums down.

Morale in the tribe is low, we just had the top two ranked tribes gang up on us, but from what we have seen we don't have much to worry about. We had a few players all of a sudden develop real life problems and some just stop logging in, after these are dealt with the real warriors will stand up and return fire on the enemy, make no mistake about it, we will win this war. You can, and probably will quote me on that. I am not in the slightest bit concerned about losing, I know we are better and I know we will win in the end, just dealing with the dead weight for now, I guess you need situations like this to find out who the stronger players are, a few players surprise me with how week they are, and a few players have made total fools out of Evicts top players.

DeletedUser13377

I am skeptical about some of the excuses I have been given for players quitting, I am not naive, but like I say, time will tell

DeletedUser6488

That was a really nice speech, I am now motivated to prove you wrong lol

Let's hope for your sake it was only a couple of players who get the RL bug when the attacks start rising I've came across it many times on worlds.

Before you know it 6/7 players all of a sudden have RL problems to deal with and then the active better ones get worn down by the constant attacking, sitting, dodging, sniping ect

Let's see how it pans out, early days personally not seen anything to worry about first oops are always an insight into how the enemy defends now we know we change tact to see if it brings greater results

That's the game tactical battles, try out think and out monovour the enemy.

Fun fun

Let's try keep the chatter clean here and just smash each other Ingame :)

DeletedUser360

No sean, we haven't given up. But what Sean said to Bradz is true, the whole point of the forums is for people to offer their opinions, if you're going to say "He didn't ask for your opinion" effectively what your doing is shutting the forums down.

Morale in the tribe is low, we just had the top two ranked tribes gang up on us, but from what we have seen we don't have much to worry about. We had a few players all of a sudden develop real life problems and some just stop logging in, after these are dealt with the real warriors will stand up and return fire on the enemy, make no mistake about it, we will win this war. You can, and probably will quote me on that. I am not in the slightest bit concerned about losing, I know we are better and I know we will win in the end, just dealing with the dead weight for now, I guess you need situations like this to find out who the stronger players are, a few players surprise me with how week they are, and a few players have made total fools out of Evicts top players.

When players start to give up so quickly you lose too much ground and it's hard to get back, it's why the attacker in a war usually ends up steam rolling the enemy, I see you kept that Schlitzerdemon guy in your tribe even though he wasn't fighting back. That makes up about half Evicts caps, I'm not a big guy for war stats but I'd have just dismissed him for the sake of the tribes moral.

Kudos for coming out here and saying it as it is, it's a lot better than complaining about the situation you've been put in and how your own tribemates are making it worse. I expect big fight from you as a player but you can't control your whole tribe. Every tribe you go to there will be these "sim city" players who are happy to just keep nobling inactives/barbs to grow big and then as soon as it comes to a war they don't want to watch their own demise. I'd suggest you find out who these players are and noble them before the enemy do.

DeletedUser12146

No I don't think you understand Shaun, he actually wrote what are the stats and you then went on to tell everyone the whole gang up/bully story as if we haven't all read it before.

You seem very slap orientated so I will just leave it that, I hope they are as good as you think they are otherwise it will be boring.

DeletedUser

No I don't think you understand Shaun, he actually wrote what are the stats and you then went on to tell everyone the whole gang up/bully story as if we haven't all read it before.

You seem very slap orientated so I will just leave it that, I hope they are as good as you think they are otherwise it will be boring.

at what point did he call EVICT or Royals for that matter 'bullies'?

to be honest I am just confused that Royals are so eager to help EVICT

DeletedUser12146

But Salem the thing is you use more tactics on the forum then in game. Your mind games won't work.

You keep re mentioning why are royals helping evict blah blah blah so your hoping they turn on us.

You keep (kissing up to) SoD hoping they'll think your a cool guy and back you up.

We learnt already from the other thread your embarrassing your tribe (-H- agreed) so please don't log in again :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13076

Also for the record it is not 2 vs 1. It is 2 vs 2... well no you are slightly correct, 2 vs 1

Evict vs Slap and Slap!

Results (Refresh) (Show comparison only) (Save configuration)
Side 1:
Tribes: Royals, RoyalB
Side 2:
Tribes: Slap, Slap!

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 2
Difference: 3

chart

Not impressive stats for tribes that have been at 'war'. So it is effectively Evict vs Slap/Slap!

So lets see the real war stats

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 86
Side 2: 10
Difference: 76

chart

DeletedUser

Also for the record it is not 2 vs 1. It is 2 vs 2... well no you are slightly correct, 2 vs 1

Evict vs Slap and Slap!

Results (Refresh) (Show comparison only) (Save configuration)
Side 1:
Tribes: Royals, RoyalB
Side 2:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 2
Difference: 3

chart

Not impressive stats for tribes that have been at 'war'. So it is effectively Evict vs Slap/Slap!

So lets see the real war stats

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 86
Side 2: 10
Difference: 76

chart

stats don't tell the full story... indeed not many villages have been taken by Royals or Slap this is because Royals are terrible at the game and SLAP is busy fighting on 2 fronts

if you're including academy/sister tribes then it's more like RoyalsB, Royals and EVICT vs SLAP and SLAP! although in terms of villages and points i.e potential fighting power you do have combined twice as much