Hello Silence My Old Friend.

DeletedUser

So, these forums are the quietest i've ever seen them.

Lets try and wake them up a little.

Introduce your self to me, introduce your tribe to me, introduce any wars occurring to me.

Is your tribe going to win the world? tell me so.

Do you have the best player in the world (not necessarily the highest point), who is it and why?

Wipe the sleepy dust out of your eyes, knock the tumbleweed out of the keyboard and talk to me!

I'll start!

My names Jack, i've been around since day one (W1 day one) but had some time out since W16.
I rejoined about a week ago when a real life friend dragged me back into it and im already hooked again.

Theres a lot of new faces, and a lack of old ones around here now, so its time to make some new acquaintances, whether enemy or friend!

DeletedUser4147

Ok, I'd agree this place is dead and in need of some life, there are wars going on and no threads on them!

I'm Biggsy, I've played since net worlds a long time ago. I Haven't played since the end of UK15, and even that was inactively towards the end. Something lured me back into the game, and I am having a lot of fun with it atm. I'm playing on an underachieving account called HariKari. I don't think I've ever managed to kill a full nuke twice inside my first 2 weeks of having nobles before, but I managed it, and it managed to set me back somewhat significantly for now.

I'm in IBF, It's a nice tribe and I get along with people. Are we going to win the world? I don't know, I hope we could because I want to get that Brothers-In-Arms gold achievement, but we don't know what events will happen yet.

Do we have the best player? In my opinion, we just might have. Seanyboy is a great player, and is also a great teamplayer. He is definitely a huge asset to the tribe. He definitely rivals the skill of those among the top ranks.

DeletedUser13390

well, im seanyboy. got a history on uk worlds and some .net worlds just another average noob. took couple years break from TW to get myself sorted. guess it was the new tribalwars app that eventually got me back into the game. enjoying myself so far although dont enjoy moral...
my tribe IBF, dont know if we will win this world but sure as hell going to give it a go! got plenty of people i enjoy chatting with and just in general fighting along side.

as for best player in the world i would rather not speculate the false comment made above as i believe myself to be just a humble average player.
how ever our good friend biggsy here aka harikari, i would consider to be up there in the ranks with one of the best... he has had to rebuild nukes twice inside his first two weeks of having nobles and is still continueing to play i would have rage quit probably :p
i am impressed with his choice on a recent target and look forward to see the fruit of this little golden gem he has gone for.

just as an oversight to this world i think it will be a good interesting experience with the whole no outside tribe support making alliances harder and family tribes less of a problem to fight against although i dont doubt the family tribes existing atm or at least some of them are more then capable to be a challenge to the world and look forward to seeing how things turn out over time

DeletedUser4147

i am impressed with his choice on a recent target and look forward to see the fruit of this little golden gem he has gone for.

Your just jealous no-one does THIS to villages your have trains going to.

It was so pretty when I launched, now it's 4.1K smaller and still got a few extra hours to drop :icon_cry:

DeletedUser13390

now now dont ruin it i thought you was going to do a little post on it ;)

DeletedUser13359

Good call BangersNMash, these forums certainly need some life.

This is my first real .co.uk world. Normally play .net and have gone by several aliases. Highlights include being part of HAWKS that won w33. Led Rx4U and eventually A-21 to victory on w39. Was Duke of premade Agency that eventually merged with another premade and went on to win w62 as Meow. My last foray into TW was founder of premade DSy4 that until recently was still going on w70.

As for this world - I am just floating around on the rim, waiting to see if its worth hanging in here.

If we've crossed paths, feel free to say hello! Hope to see some more people posting up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4147

Nice to see someone else on these forums! OMG seany there is 4 of us now!

DeletedUser13390

we are making it happen we will have these externals active again

DeletedUser

HariKari, are you serious lol

The same guy who tried to noble us at CATS and got sniped and backtimed to the point where you set a NAP to avoid such embarrassment :lol:

DeletedUser4147

The same guy who tried to noble us at CATS and got sniped and backtimed to the point where you set a NAP to avoid such embarrassment :lol:

You argue nothing here? The world with forced gaps means that anyone could be sniped and backtimed by another player who knows what they are doing. That does not make the player who was sniped a worse player, it was for a 3rd village am I really expected to have a full nuke in front to split my train for snipes. No I am not. The NAP was nothing to do with me and was in talks before I even launched my train. Hell I argued the decision when It was made because it meant I had no room to grow. But I find it amusing that you think you guys would of nobled me, because it just wouldn't of happened.

Anyway CF how is the lack of tombola treating you now? It's been gone for 6 hours.

DeletedUser13390

im sorry, but your statement is in fact false. please don't start spreading malicious rumours.

the reasons for the diplomacy that was put in place were made between both tribes councils.

but on another note who are you ingame out of curiousity?

DeletedUser

Its nice to see a few posters! would have been nice to have seen atleast as many posters as i have fingers mind... ;)

DeletedUser4147

Mate. The Rank 2 has got 4 villages. His BP dropped 2 days.

DeletedUser6796

This might be my first proper world since UK2. A lot of small changes in the engine since then and my first church world.

Being an advocate of Pushty's guide to mediocrity means I cannot blow my own trumpet and make extravagant claims to potential world domination on my humble few points and small shack on the current rim. Instead I will make a guess about the type of player who will be number one over the next few months.

1. Probably co-played
2. Will be in a core tribe but will shun leadership
3. Will rage-quit in three months and flounce back to some 'better' world - probably on .net.

It's a pity for me not see see names I recognise. Then again, UK2 was a long time ago and my memory is not good. I also have memory problems.

DeletedUser4147

I think I'd agree with most of your points. But the current rank 1 is the leadership of his tribe.

I don't see that account lasting the world however.