War

DeletedUser360

Evict have been preparing to attack Slap for a while, the whole espionage campaign and engineering a war between Royals and Slap days before Evict went to war was all part of their plan, of course they would lie to gain an advantage, they were barb nobling quite heavy on the Slap frontline too.

DeletedUser6488

I think you'll find if you ask any tribe who we have diplomacy relations with wether we stick to our agreements they will all tell you we Infact do and actually are very accommodating.

We never had diplomacy relations with slap we had an understanding of a situation that benefited getting us closer to you, it's not our problem you never realised this, once we got what we wanted that understanding came to an end.

Conjuring conspiracies won't win you this war just make you look like a fool.

Man up and come at us!!!

DeletedUser

This war is interfering with my World of Tanks play can you stop sending 4 second trains and get on with it

DeletedUser

I think you'll find if you ask any tribe who we have diplomacy relations with wether we stick to our agreements they will all tell you we Infact do and actually are very accommodating.

We never had diplomacy relations with slap we had an understanding of a situation that benefited getting us closer to you, it's not our problem you never realised this, once we got what we wanted that understanding came to an end.

Conjuring conspiracies won't win you this war just make you look like a fool.

Man up and come at us!!!

so to summarise anyone you have diplomatic relations with should know that you go back on your word whenever it suits you to do so? got it :)

guess it's not worth believing EVICT when they say they are going to do anything then

p.s I have been attacking :) I took a village a couple of days ago and launched a few nukes more recently

DeletedUser

If that was the case how come you guys have lost 64 vills to evict?

DeletedUser12146

Wow I forgot that when you play tribal wars your automatically a diplomatic expert :D.

Salem your duke should ban you from this thread, your just making them look stupid + desperate.

DeletedUser13250

Sorry fellas, going to have to agree with the evict guys here. This talk is making us look bad so can we please just lay whatever it is to rest and move onto more important things, like why not one person has made a single funny on this post for a long time.. I only scanned it so i may have missed them but i see no funnies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13240

Tbh mate you should have just said: "Sorry fellas, going to have to agree with the evict guys here. This talk is making us look bad so can we please just lay whatever it is to rest and move onto more important things." and leave it at that instead of writing that pointless lecture that no-one will probably ever read, except me.

DeletedUser13240

It's okay if you had been drinking. People write some strange things when they drink :icon_redface:.

DeletedUser13240

It's okay if you had been drinking. People write some strange things when they drink :icon_redface:.