W.A.R vs Mayhem

DeletedUser360

ask problem child if he agrees as he lost 80 nukes to us the other day on two villas. we took care of the problem as it arose and stacked it accordingly, or def can recover alot quicker than is off.

I agree with you if you stack a villa it allows the local troops be used but in this case he was the most vulnerable mayhem player they had and should have been pre-stacked before this.

I sat an account a while back and had to deal with over 30 snipes with 3 hours notice, I struggled as i was busy with other accounts also. I can only imagine how a relatively inexperienced player would cope given he had to deal with 60+ trains with most being launched from 3 hours out. Considering his spread, he could not set up many long range snipes as they were being added from close range from all directions so in his case I think his best bet was to stack his villas and go for recaps, that is hoping that our timed support is not sufficient enough to kill his attempt.
of the villas I had taken there was not a single incomming support from his tribe, even though NB was less than ten minutes away and would provide an excellent cover

That's completely ignored the point I was making and in fact agrees with what I said, if you read my original post I said there's no point in stacking villages with 3 full D's in each when you have countless nukes hitting as the enemy will just kill off your defense. I don't know what build your defense is but nukes are nearly always faster to build, not that it matters much in a situation like this. If you are backing him up having 3 full D's to stack each village then how did you kill 80 nukes with 2 villages of 3 full D's?

What I'm saying is, stack a few villages heavy and use them villages to snipe/re-cap. I see it all the time in wars, tribes asking for a full frontline to be stacked with 2 or 3 full D's each, it's a very foolish tactic and a few nukes beats it down. If they instead had 9 full D's in one third of the villages they will be far better equipped to defend.

DeletedUser

W.A.R have associates? That rich coming from Allycho and Mergehem (see what i did there ? :D ). Also strange because anyone who isn't under the name of W.A.R is red on my map :/ ... I think what you will find is happening, meyhem now have their very first enemy that isn't W.A.R and assume WAR is playing your game. Welcome to a little bit of WARs world ;)

DeletedUser12641

go back to world 16 lol
stay away from this world
yes you know me im your old co the furry animal thingy hahahaha
i think war associates he probably means the player that was taking a beating and then made his own tribe pow
could be wrong

DeletedUser

go back to world 16 lol
stay away from this world
yes you know me im your old co the furry animal thingy hahahaha
i think war associates he probably means the player that was taking a beating and then made his own tribe pow
could be wrong

Ah it's you :D *kiss kiss* love you <3
As for that player i believe the account was unmanned for a while. And i don't believe a single village was taken by Meyhem family unless they are more than 3 tribes now lol

DeletedUser13232

b81e08a8d0a03b40e50b12303c28c799.png

Looks like the Mayhem family think that we (bandit) are getting stacked by W.A.R when the reality is I doubt we've seen a single troop from W.A.R, they are marked as neutrals to us. I personally have never heard nor seen any support landing from W.A.R. The question is do they believe it or are they making excuses that a 5m point tribe is 4.2m points when they declared war on us for the first time on the 29th of august (mayhem family + fist, 100m vs 5m)? We have no allies, or naps.

a3530482ca89ba1fc223c390ccdd2ab9.png

5a4a1200e697368a39efc2dc980ffc09.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10156

They judge us all by their own shameful hugging standards. Its hard for them to comprehend that you war other tribes rather than just getting them to change their name to Mayhem(insert next number)

DeletedUser11866

The question is do they believe it or are they making excuses that a 5m point tribe is 4.2m points when they declared war on us for the first time on the 29th of august (mayhem family + fist, 100m vs 5m)? We have no allies, or naps.

Side 1:
Tribes: mayhem, M@yhem, psycho
Side 2:
Tribes: BAND1T

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 594
Side 2: 46
Difference: 548

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,374,478
Side 2: 337,204
Difference: 4,037,274

chart

We have never concentrated our efforts on your tribe so your point about us being however many points is irrelevant, and when the locals do they come out with good results almost every time. These stats are proof of that. Good luck to you

DeletedUser12641

have to agree with volkan when i first started on bandit was having good success but i have shy away and hitting war more now,
your find only a handful of players are hitting bandit and bandit are only nobeling barbs,
we take a villa you take a barb
but you are getting boxed in now and soon wont be any barbs to noble its a patient game especially with morale
so there are 2 sides to the story but as you have proven our stats are massively in favour of us

DeletedUser13101

Whenever a tribe or player starts losing villages, that tribe or player will rarely take back villages or noble random players, but instead will noble barbs elsewhere,

DeletedUser13232

have to agree with volkan when i first started on bandit was having good success but i have shy away and hitting war more now,
your find only a handful of players are hitting bandit and bandit are only nobeling barbs,
we take a villa you take a barb
but you are getting boxed in now and soon wont be any barbs to noble its a patient game especially with morale
so there are 2 sides to the story but as you have proven our stats are massively in favour of us

We didn't kick our inactives though, and you took probably 50% of your conquers from them, we also never kicked anyone who completely titanic'd like mayhem did with Will O baron. 168M ODD probably suggests you are trying considering we have almost as much ODD as you guys do against W.A.R. Think about it, the size of the will o baron account you kicked was the size of like 30% of our entire tribe. You lost so many nukes against us you really thought war was stacking us.

The reality is there is only mayhem villages and bandit villages on any continents really close to us and the only browns are friends with mayhem, you literally recruited the entire continent around me

844315b27e3efe9d71edb9dac187be84.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11866

THE REALITY is all I'm hearing is someone who's butt hurt and whining that he didn't get picked for recruitment by mayhem so he's giving excuses. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser10156

Can you blame him, its natural to be annoyed if a tribe is recruiting everyone and everything indiscriminately and they leave you out. I have these same feelings of rejection!! We're still waiting for the offer to merge into the Mayhem family.

DeletedUser12641

lol we only want small players so we can give them the aspect of the game they have never seen before, and by joining us we feed them well and make them big and strong,
unfortunatly your tribe dont do that,
you take players in then feed them to the lion i mean pinky hahahahahahahaha

DeletedUser4411

lol we only want small players so we can give them the aspect of the game they have never seen before

so your taking in inexperienced players who will not know what to do when the time comes?

we take in players who know what to do, we watch them until we make a decision. Its not up to us if they decide to quit but by al mean the next internal why don't you ask if you can have some

DeletedUser10156

lol we only want small players so we can give them the aspect of the game they have never seen before, and by joining us we feed them well and make them big and strong,
unfortunatly your tribe dont do that,
you take players in then feed them to the lion i mean pinky hahahahahahahaha

Absolute rubbish, think before you post, you're just posting for the sake of posting now. Only want small players :D Yeah makes loads of sense. How does feeding a small player internals make them strong. It just makes the morale less of an issue when we get to them! ;)

You don't train new players at all. You don't even treat your players as human beings or you wouldn't dismiss them when they lose a couple of villages. You'll also notice if you look around you that the amount of players with knowledge in Mayhem diminishes every day as they get bored and find a world worth fighting.

DeletedUser12641

then it will come down to war against the ferret lmao
im fighting 2 worlds loving it
win or lose who cares its a game and the moment you take it too seriously is the moment you need to quit
play for fun just like here on the externals take everything people say with a pinch of salt as most the time people only write to wind people up anyway hahaha