What does it take to win a round these days?!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Complaining that no one good played on a round you got owned on. Logical.

Some day supposedly good speedrats will learn that defense is a thing, it only took the slow-world-played a bit over a decade so you've got a bit of time left to figure it out.

DeletedUser12564

Some day supposedly good speedrats will learn that defense is a thing, it only took the slow-world-played a bit over a decade so you've got a bit of time left to figure it out.
maybe it wasn't logical, i lost yes, but only because many bad players suicided on me so that their friends should win

it was a prayer for some better players to come along, because although they may beat me, at least they beat me because they are more skilled, not because there are more of them

for the most skilled player on the round not to win isn't correct is it?

DeletedUser7179

When fighting multipule opponents read this and learn Ctrl alt elite

The spot where we intend to fight must not be made known; for then the enemy will have to prepare against a possible attack at several different points;

and his forces being thus distributed in many directions, the numbers we shall have to face at any given point will be proportionately few.

DeletedUser13101

I'd like to see you bit anyone at speed :lol:. Last I heard of you, someone was devouring your remains of a defensive account on w18 :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser12564

Speed is like a whole different game, but the same game...

DeletedUser13101

Speed is like a whole different game, but the same game...

True... I've found that people who play worlds before they play speed are a lot better than the players that have dedicated years on speed and only use normal worlds for pp.

DeletedUser

When fighting multipule opponents read this and learn Ctrl alt elite

The spot where we intend to fight must not be made known; for then the enemy will have to prepare against a possible attack at several different points;

and his forces being thus distributed in many directions, the numbers we shall have to face at any given point will be proportionately few.
I have to conclude that you have no idea what this means as it makes absolutely no sense in regards to a tribalwars bash round.

DeletedUser10769

Lionheart's advice would not work if you were getting teamed by offensive players who are any good of course.

DeletedUser11069

However this thread is about getting teamed by noobs which is exactly what Lionheart's advice is about.

I have to conclude that you have no idea what this means as it makes absolutely no sense in regards to a tribalwars bash round.

Just because you keep getting pwned on bashes while stacking deff it doesn't mean deff is useless on bashes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13101

I only ever go offensive (insert joke for SN) on bash rounds I've noticed that most of my enemies are mixed :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser7179

Matt seems to have forgotten... many years ago when I 1st started playing speed. I learned to fight by beating him and he 4-5 mates when I knew nothing of tribal wars!
Everything I know and learned about speed came from fighting group nubs and making it work to win rounds!

Sometimes I lose troops! Sometimes I make mistakes but 1 thing is for sure if you can not win ensure that those who you have fought against know they have been in a battle!

The quote I provided makes perfect sense whether fight normal rounds or bash! It is about fighting battles you can win not just because they attack you!

Heres another one you could learn from Matty!

If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected

DeletedUser13101

If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected
I like that...(no sarcasm)... So will give you some rep for it :icon_cool:.