Rate Rat Pack ~RP~

DeletedUser

There's nothing mediocre about those attack times.
What it does show though, is that for the most part they sent their trains from the mobile app. :-/

There could be plenty of good reasons why they did that.

Not everyone has access to a computer 100% of the time.

DeletedUser

There's nothing mediocre about those attack times.
What it does show though, is that for the most part they sent their trains from the mobile app. :-/

There could be plenty of good reasons why they did that.

Not everyone has access to a computer 100% of the time.

Possibly, but in that case what they did was underestimate who they were attacking. These were from about 20 hours away, making them easy to tag, and even easier to snipe. It's not worth organising an operation when you won't be on a computer to launch the attacks in my opinion.

DeletedUser10100

Who said anything about an actual organisation? We are a bunch of self involved noobs who can't coordinate breathing in and out let along timing attacks with each other, we all actually hate one another, we are just together for protection and points, watch this space we will be making one large family tribe soon, 4-5 tribes not coordinating and sending poor trains, watch out we will be coming for you........

DeletedUser

Who said anything about an actual organisation? We are a bunch of self involved noobs who can't coordinate breathing in and out let along timing attacks with each other, we all actually hate one another, we are just together for protection and points, watch this space we will be making one large family tribe soon, 4-5 tribes not coordinating and sending poor trains, watch out we will be coming for you........

*PHEW*.. I was worried that the rest of the tribe were elite players, so that's good to hear thank you! I can rest easy at night now.

DeletedUser12924

*PHEW*.. I was worried that the rest of the tribe were elite players, so that's good to hear thank you! I can rest easy at night now.

I dont think soo RP are coming with Ted booyaaaaaaaaa <3

St1cky35

Reaction score
I wonder if any of my trains get posted, i suppose it depends on how they get on :D

We are all defo noobs

DeletedUser

I wonder if any of my trains get posted, i suppose it depends on how they get on :D

We are all defo noobs

Could always post your own :D bragging is what the externals seem to be for! In all fairness I posted all the trains, good and bad :)

I dont think soo RP are coming with Ted booyaaaaaaaaa <3

Did somebody establish in another thread that you are Marco? I am not on here enough to keep up!

DeletedUser10100

Well hats off to Tupacaveli, snipes all set up and 95% worked, get those vills stacked over the break, we'll be back in the new year, merry christmas D M S :)

the minx

Reaction score
Gotta say this thread amuses me :D

I appreciate all the kind words especially from those who came to us looking for recruitment or diplo lol.

And Mk get it straight, I'm not a noob... I'm an advanced noob :D

St1cky35

Reaction score
My train was sniped :-(, must try harder. Practice makes perfect i suppose, anyone not doing anything on the 26th :-0.

On the plus side, having a nice little break from sniping on W18 lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser10100

Lol, there was a lot of sniping going on. One of mine was sniped too. Thats what you get for messing up timings on a rubbish internet connection :-( #Cannotwaittogetbacktoadecentcountrywithdecentinternetspeeds

Just a Noob

Reaction score
Ha Ha, Thanks BluntBaze, your not stalking me by any chance? ;p
;) just alittle

To be quite honest i think the Rats are doing quite well just one or two bits of criticism im sat in the middle of the rat pack on my own no tribe on 20000 odd points moral is about 76% when they attack me, and i get hit at times which were easy to tag 3 minutes between nuke and noble, no attempt to throw me off with fakes 4 nukes and 8 nobles fell last night and judging how separated baniaosiem villages our i would put my money on most his villages defending our at 50%

DeletedUser12924

nobody feels the pain of morale on 21 as much as we do :(

I sat someone sent 3nukes and got 30 attacker
we sent 5 nukes and got 10k :'( its sucks badly, the only people over 50% morale are tribemates!!

DeletedUser6796

51F8ZLub%2BwL.jpg

It's available on CD, vinyl, and on declarations of war :)