Breaking News!!!

DeletedUser

RPNT.png

The Rats News Team interrupt your forum with a breaking news special report. A state of global emergency on world 21 has been declared following leading scientist’s discovery of a disease causing the undead to rise and spread through infected continents.

Following a recent outbreak of what can only be described as an incessant wave of noob nobles the Rat News Team are leading the way to finding a cure. Upon investigation it has discovered that those vulnerable were at greatest risk of infection with over 40% of new infections being found in grey lifeless areas. Look at the scary pie chart!!

2j647te.jpg

44% of all nobles by TWZ family are barbs​

The zombie hoard is all but unstoppable, devouring and walking through all that don’t stand in the way with many of those infected refusing to give comment when questioned. Look how unsociable they are!

tumblr_lbx1clAkeQ1qdqopvo1_500.gif

Sources close to the medical frontline have claimed that this is the worst infection they have seen in recent years and that extreme violence must be used in order to help fight the rising tide. Anyone noticing an infection nearby has been authorised to use deadly force.

walking-dead-gifs-11.gif

Following 3 days of brutal decontamination it had appeared that the Rats News Team and related companies had found a cure for the disease.

anyc1l.jpg

The virus which causes mutation isn’t incurable, with some victims showing signs of recovery:

darth doom Jan 17, 17:41
Yes I would like to apply please

Palestine Jan 17, 17:41
LOL, is this a joke?

However victims show a sudden relapse should their medication dosage be lowered

Palestine Jan 18, 16:05
OK, we can push it through. Do you have many incomings[sic]?

darth doom Jan 18, 16:46
yes I have about 59 now but it was close to 70 to begin with

A source of the Rats News Team was able to bring us this exclusive document from TWZ internal forum, not even available on Wiki-leaks yet, we are that pro:

Important: Fresh Beginnings For this Family
!TWZ! - darth doom today at 15:24
I have written to the council and now it is time to address you the members of this family......

Yesterday was a very strange day and to be honest very hurtful to me and to this tribe......

As we all know 2 members made a huge mistake and it has stressed everyone out and made everyone wonder about things which to be fair is very understandable....One member has made an apology and has stood down from his position and I am glad to say he is sticking with us to fight and show what he is worth....

Trust and Loyalty is what I can give you as for the rest that has to come from all of us....

I know people want a full answer to this sorry mess well there aint one to be blunt...It was a mistake and a nasty one and that is it....

Regards Darth

In an exclusive interview with some of the leading scientists and professionals in the fight against this disease the RP news team are proud to bring this breaking report.

‘Studio, members of the world’s population, it would seem that a further symptom of the disease has begun to present itself in the last few days. Sufferers of the disease are showing signs of extreme self-deprivation and depression, seeking to self-harm and in some more extreme cases even to commit suicide’

Disclaimer: The following accounts may or may not include factual representation of Zombie thoughts, they may or may not possible be the estimated guesses of our reporters on the probable Zombie thought patterns...

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
r10.jpg

As always we here at Rat Pack News will keep you all informed of any further developments, you stay classy world 21.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13390

nice PnP! 10/10 gotta say made me giggle a lot!

be careful you don't get bitten by the mass recruiters

looking forward to watching this war!

DeletedUser4147

Haha, 10/10 for this post. Reputation added and well deserved. This is the kind of effort we all need to put in to PnP. I would say I am looking forward to this war, but It is obvious it will end pretty one sided. So, lets see how quickly you guys can cure the infection :)

DeletedUser6796

There's PnP and there's Proper PnP. This is Proper.

Lovely work.

DeletedUser13441

10/10

Amazing :)

Should be a good war to be involved in and follow on the forums. Just please dont let it decent in to chaos on here :)

DeletedUser

10/10

Amazing :)

Should be a good war to be involved in and follow on the forums. Just please dont let it decent in to chaos on here :)

Of course not, I run a very tight operation with my PnP. Stay tuned for the next thread :)

DeletedUser10100

Great work mate. I must admit, it's been a very long time since a decent PnP was aired on the externals. 11/10, bonus point for being fricking awesome lol

DeletedUser

Just me who noticed case one had been tweaked? rams actually hit a second after the light cav....not that it makes it any better :p

10/10 for putting the effort into reviving not only the forums, but the zombie hordes!

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
10 / 10 on this PnP

and my god.... oh my god.... what was those attacks....
:icon_eek: like W.T.F? :icon_eek: they should just *facepalm* :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6796

They're zombies. If they facepalmed enthusiastically, they would knock their own heads off.