Who's Playing / info ?

DeletedUser8219

Mix greatness with deep pockets and the world is easy. Just not very fun.

Hey pp abusing can be loads of fun. w78 was a blast

If you need the game to be challenging to be fun you might want to try a different server

DeletedUser4147

Hey pp abusing can be loads of fun. w78 was a blast

If you need the game to be challenging to be fun you might want to try a different server

To be fair, that world was highly amusing to watch. They really shouldn't of allowed tombola on new worlds.

DeletedUser12924

I did near 100 spins on 21, selling res then spinning x') +40% res to all warehouses and +25% attack/def strength, amazing perks unless your against them anyway.

DeletedUser4147

I did near 100 spins on 21, selling res then spinning x') +40% res to all warehouses and +25% attack/def strength, amazing perks unless your against them anyway.

I barely used it, didn't consider selling resources for it at the time. But only like a week back I got 600pp out of balancing my warehouses, didn't realise at this stage selling resources was still a thing on uk21 :D.

Maybe I'll join this world to farm some PP, and to get me some more flags.

DeletedUser12924

You won't get anywere now, i managed to grab 300 pp for 450k res the other day but it's well and truly dead mate..

Lord Timmy the noob from 19 prolly gave me 5/6/7k!

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I've pre-registered, blame Jo... I'll may still be here when the word starts but will probably rage quit well before 500 points...

DeletedUser5582

Ha I knew you would appear. Don't rage quit as you not met Marcus the mad yet. You'll get on very well!

Will be playing this world (badly as per normal)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13390

ill give it a whirl for a little while at least just see who else is coming along too that i may start up with

DeletedUser

Or not deep pockets if you (or your cos) have acquired premium via market trading on previous worlds.

its true, the premium system has got a bit silly, if you play to sell res for pp you can earn enough that you can spam your way to the top of a world, it ruins the game for other players seeing them pp whore it to rank 1 and being many k ahead before its possible to be that

DeletedUser

yes i think its worth a look and i quite like the settings and my prem runs out in march