Rate The Player Above.

DeletedUser

Lionheart123

Points 1/10 (Joke, around 8 just because your buying lots of Res)
Area 6/10 it's decent.
Tribe 7/10 it's a nice tribe.
OD 11/10 love that you got spiked. People hate you.

Rate NeedForNoSpeed

DeletedUser4783

Lionheart

Points 10/10 top 3 very nice job :)
Area 9/10 Had one of the best areas since start not many threats near him also he got some good targets
Tribe 10/10 probably one of the best this world has got to offer
OD 10/10 Read Note
Note: I am impressed by lionheart even tho he had one of the best areas he has been spiked constantly from the start... at one point we were similar in oda because of spikes but after BP he kept on going not sure if it's still spikes(he might be clearing people) But honestly I would avoid getting unnecessary OD

drozn

Points: 9/10 679 points(top15) decent but could be better even tho he had a late start
Area 10/10 it a decent area for farming(no spikes)
Tribe 10/10
OD 10/10 perfect avoided losing troops/rarely gets spiked

Rank 1 Is Standard

DeletedUser

Woo. 39/40 ;)

Rank 1 is Standard

Area: 9/10 it's good. No one really contesting.
Tribe: 10/10 Still trying to find out if Louis is the farther... Tell us please?
OD: 8/10 got spiked but way ahead of everyone. ;)

NeedForNoSpeed

DeletedUser7179

Lionheart

Points 10/10 top 3 very nice job :)
Area 9/10 Had one of the best areas since start not many threats near him also he got some good targets
Tribe 10/10 probably one of the best this world has got to offer
OD 10/10 Read Note
Note: I am impressed by lionheart even tho he had one of the best areas he has been spiked constantly from the start... at one point we were similar in oda because of spikes but after BP he kept on going not sure if it's still spikes(he might be clearing people) But honestly I would avoid getting unnecessary OD

drozn

Points: 9/10 679 points(top15) decent but could be better even tho he had a late start
Area 10/10 it a decent area for farming(no spikes)
Tribe 10/10
OD 10/10 perfect avoided losing troops/rarely gets spiked

Rank 1 Is Standard

Its ok lads you don't have to protect me from the SLAP! forum trolls i'm actually a bit embarrassed to call them enemies given the terribly low standards they have these days! I may just start calling them the speed bump tribe! Yeah sometimes they get in the way. They may even manage to slow you down, but you still speed straight over the top of them. Once they are behind you, you forget they are even there!

Rank 1 is standard
points 10/10 Massively boosted but still nice to see in p2w :)
area 9/10 not a bad area and noticed he was getting spikes, as is to be expected
tribe 3/10 for tribe you have some good players but not many... some rez sellers and some terrible players who think they are good cause they can do alright in start up... (dont hate me its just my opinion)
ODA 7/10 ODA at this stage is not massively important if you can get yourself a couple of good farm clears it does help

On a side note who is actually in the account now? I heard its changed hands now?

Drozn
Points 8/10 the standards on this world seem to be very low but u seem to be doing ok
Area 6/10 4x4 is not what you would like but outside that has a good number of barbs not too far away
Tribe 3/10 see notes above
ODA 5/10 not a lot of ODA would have expected at least 1/2 of those 200-300 point villas to be cleared

DeletedUser10790

Id love to hear which you consider to be terrible?

And the account has indeed chanes hands

lion
Points 9/10 can't ask for a whole lot more tho pp is starting to take effect
area 9/10 dreamy start and is still decent - I notice the farming to be better south so you're lucky
tribe 7/10 made a fast start but we all know the history of speed tribes on normal - here's hoping you lot do better than usual
od 7/10 been spiked, recovered well and now clearing

rate pmp

blue

DeletedUser12146

Ted + Blue

Points 9/10 (Just gotta take over reye)
Area 9/10 (lovley area full of barbs!)
Tribe 6/10 (based on the fact of res sellers and distance, but the players i like in there i know are awesome players..)
OD 8/10 about right id say, no point over doing it at this point with current growth!

have fun! :)

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
Ibradz

Points 6/10 - average by this stage
Area 8/10 - not a bad area but i see quite a few players your size quite close.
Tribe 1/10 tribe of 4 people and your, your tribes leader. besides one of your members makes me laugh alot.
OD 9/10 - Judging by the 4 ODA i guess you hit 1 spike. good stuff here ;)

Dusty Bottom.

DeletedUser13390

Dusty bottom

points 9/10 - date you started doing well ;)
area 6/10 - not many barbs and very few farmable players i would of guessed
tribe 8/10 - got a soft spot for you and your crew the only players i have respect for from elsewhere ;)
od 10/10 - yet to hit any spikes good going :D

seanyboy92

DeletedUser11750

Seanyboy92

Points - 7/10
Area - 8.5/10 - Dem barbz :O
Tribe - 5/10
Od - 5/10

IGN: Rank 1 is Standard

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
Rank 1 is Standard

Points - 9/10 - not quite 10 me thinks you spent alot of PP :p
Area - 8/10 - a nice balanced farming area but for perfect farming area you could use some more barbies :p
Tribe - 10/10 - Rank 1 with the lowest member limit out of the top 25 nuff said.
Od - 9/10 - also good either cleared players or spikes either way you haven't killed many troops therefore haven't lost many either.

IGN Dusty Bottom

DeletedUser10790

Dusty Bottom

Points 9/10 couldnt ask for a huge amount mroe after the late start
Area 5/10 a decent amount of active farmers in there, not that many barbs locally. He cant be hauling that much due to that and not reaching 1k raids yet
Tribe 5/10 not awful, made up of some decent ish guys from w21. none of them really growing that well though
OD 8/10 fine by me

Rate PMP

blue

DeletedUser11198

PMP

Area: 9/10
Tribe: 10/10 - Definitely not a biased opinion
OD: 8/10 - Quite high, but obviously hasn't hindered you

Rate Silk Road

DeletedUser

Silk Road

Pts: 8/10 - top 10
Area: 7/10 - Lot of active players
Tribe: 9/10 - Nice ranks, poor spread.
OD: 7/10 - Only 10 players attacked award? Should farm more players.

.uk pro

DeletedUser8105

uk.pro

Points: 8/10 Very close to top10,most likely be higher soon.
Area: 9/10 Many small inactives and smexy bonus villages
Tribe: 5/10 - "Speed tribe" speaks for itself :icon_rolleyes:
OD: 10/10 - It's a good to keep troops alive at this point,too many farming options anyways

Reduaram

DeletedUser

Reduaram

Points: 10/10 Very strong considering your placement. And No. 2 in the world.
Area: 7/10
Quite good, a good few inactives by the looks, however you are surrounded by another tribe and quite far away from your Tribe. Might be difficult long term
Tribe: 10/10
No. 1 quite strong, I see some familiar names here from past worlds that could make this interesting
OD: 8/10
High enough, No. 20, I've never been a good judge whether being high in OD means you are a good player or not.

Rate Ceolanmc, or Consonata if you can't find it.

DeletedUser

Ceolanmc...Oh god.

Points 1/10 - Haven't done much. Guess you've just started. I'll rate later :)
Area 4/10 - surrounded by people and not that many barbs super close by. Could be a lot better.
Tribe 4/10 - Not heard of them. small tribe.
OD */10 - Not killed anything yet because you just started.

Rate NeedForNoSpeed

DeletedUser13240

Points: 9/10 Top 5. You don't look like a pointwhore though :p
Area: 9/10 Good amount of barbs in the area and some tribeless players that could makes nice farms.
Tribe: 11/10 Tribe full of brilliant players, but I've got grudges against most of them (*Shakes fist at PMP*). Hopefully this time you all stick around till the end but it's unlikely.
OD: 6/10 Less than me :D. Your probably not clearing your own farms... Although you might be doing team effort to minimize losses...
Rate: fidel the fearless

DeletedUser8412

Area: 7/10 decent enough
Tribe: 6/10 meh
OD: 6/10 Less than me :D. Your probably not clearing your own farms... Although you might be doing team effort to minimize losses...