Props to SLAP!

DeletedUser

Yes.

To prove that you are the liar that everyone knows you are.

DeletedUser

Todays round is expected to be the biggest battle of the week xD

I'm still drunk.. Leggo!

DeletedUser7179

Yeah we lost fair and square 6v6... We made mistakes but its cool... we are still learning as a team! The score is now 3-1! Good win SLAP!

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
6v6 you mean 8v6?

First time our proper team also played your proper team, so technically its 1-0 and what a thrashing you kiddies took.

Now shut up and run back to your cave you filthy noob :)

DeletedUser7179

Oh come on patricia Don't go making stuff up now! We never had 8 so stop lieing it just makes you look like a fool!
As for proper team we were still missing a few players who i would call my proper team!

DeletedUser11069

He meant the 4 randomers who attacked me, they count as 2 of their own ;)

DeletedUser

i counted a 7v6 (~MYR~ | SLAP!)

nevertheless i would call that fair.

DeletedUser12146

I think it was 6v6 fair and square. You won. Well played. Myr 3 - 1 Slap. Done?

DeletedUser7179

pnp upcomming, because this defeat was epic.

How did it differ from the 3 u lost this week? hmmmm... in no way whatsoever we were gracious in victory and will be gracious in defeat! That is what makes a man! not a forum warrior!

Even the great Romans during their rise suffered defeats but victory was still theirs! As victory is still ours 3-1!

DeletedUser

One of your victories was just your entire team vs Daser.

And gracious in defeat? lol. I've printscreened the mails you sent to the necromonger account.

DeletedUser12146

One of your victories was just your entire team vs Daser.

And gracious in defeat? lol. I've printscreened the mails you sent to the necromonger account.

Im pretty sure it was 3v3? and you got cleared by II..

DeletedUser7179

What u saying u don't have people in our chat passing you info.... It has been proven that you do but its cool I expected it and used it! Thats why u got cleared and catted to dust by the so called worst player in speed!