SLAP!

kevinmak

Reaction score
Well I've already proven that you are lying hypocritively so there's not much left to say on that other than nobody in SLAP! agrees with you.

Please don't try and turn this personal Sam. This is a game as you keep repeating. You've been kicked from our tribe, get over it and move on because everyone else has. And take a little of your own advice.
Chill bro.

Hang on one minute! You asked me if I make up acronyms (like MF for Main Forum) - and you're making up brand new words like hypocritively! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser7179

Also always nice to see that you consider a win against yourselves a win! lol

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Would you mind rephrasing that in such a manner that anyone can understand? That. Would. Be. Fabulous.

DeletedUser7179

Would you mind rephrasing that in such a manner that anyone can understand? That. Would. Be. Fabulous.

I Don't have time to do different colours, pictures and videos sorry! You will just have to read it like a big boy!

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
I'm not asking for a PnP, where such belongs.

What I am saying is that your comment makes no sense. Like, I can't even comprehend what it means.

Probably, just more bull.

DeletedUser10769

We should have another SLAP! vs SLAP! round. It is easily harder than what ~MYR~ has to offer

DeletedUser

Yh, I lol'd when their cowardly leader demanded for a 5v5 then wimped out of it claiming his team wasn't god enough xD

Number 7 guys. I hope you MYR nubs are keeping track, there have been so may times that I fear I may lose count

DeletedUser11380

:lol:.

Its harsh times when you have to fight your own team for some fair and decent competition.

it's harsh times when you think like that and still can't beat myr more than 50% off the time you play each-other.

DeletedUser

Patris, you probably wouldn't have to fight yourselves if half of the active community weren't part of, or affiliated with, Slap.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Do you really believe that is true or just because some idiot says it now and again?

C'mon man, think for yourself :lol:

DeletedUser13101

Yeah I did and I ignored it because it looks as if I'm the "idiot" you are referring to :icon_neutral:.

(Only posting with this forum account because I'm trying out my new sig)