Who'd win in a 1v1?

DeletedUser

Everyone knows that my favorite boxer of all time is Joe Louis, I even had one of his quotes in my signature for a while, I wasn't hiding under a new alias. I even mailed Abdilahia telling him it was me because we were in each other's 5x5s and it would disrupt farming.

Even though you were hitting me for the sake of suicide it still took two of you.

Who the hell is Joe Louis, and you mailing Abdil proves what exactly? That you were working with him.

DeletedUser12564

Lionheart, look at this blatant MYR player: http://scr.hu/2b8j/bhgsb

edit: @Matt He's a boxer and mailing Abdil proves that I wasn't trying to hide behind a new name.

"There's never been a boxer better than Joe Louis. You'd take one shot from him and you were sure he'd have seven or eight more coming for you. Certainly Muhammad Ali was the greatest man ever to fight, but not the greatest boxer."
-- George Foreman

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12564

Not hiding under a new alias at all, many people know I am a fan of Joe Louis and I have made it public knowledge before, sadly SLAP! don't know much about knowledge which is why you haven't noticed.

Yes I would have worked with them if I wasn't tricked into loosing all of my offense early on :<

DeletedUser

If you'd mailed me and said this is me ctrl alt elite, then we couldn't accuse you of hiding. But you mailed abdil, asking to team with him so...

Dirty tactics much?

DeletedUser10769

It is common knowledge that Siler is in SLAP! It is not our fault you are a moron is it?

DeletedUser12564

If you'd mailed me and said this is me ctrl alt elite, then we couldn't accuse you of hiding. But you mailed abdil, asking to team with him so...

Dirty tactics much?

Teaming isn't dirty, and if you look I'm not in a tribe at all this round.

DeletedUser

Fact - Slap didnt outnumber MYR this round.
Fact - You even told me, " how come youre in MYR, i thought youre a Slapper?
Fact - You hid under an alias, noone knew it was you until you told me.
Fact - cheaterkadze has been teaming with MYR every rund in the last days...

DeletedUser10769

Fact - Slap didnt outnumber MYR this round.
Fact - You even told me, " how come youre in MYR, i thought youre a Slapper?
Fact - You hid under an alias, noone knew it was you until you told me.
Fact - cheaterkadze has been teaming with MYR every rund in the last days...

Tis the truth

DeletedUser6598

I see new names in MYR everyday, talk about mass recruiting..

Must be at least 30 of you by now?
no insults but,

the second tribe had no nubs innit :D
this round was 8v9 (Slap / MYR)
jobson is celebrating everything
SLAP is superior in all aspects

@patris- James plays less than you guys so MYR are not an active team. Anyone hear would obviously get any half-decent player to make a tribe limit team to compete with SLAP who are now bringing regularly 8-9 players a round.

@Siler- James saying they won is fine the fact he is more humble in defeat was my point. Also your a non-player in SLAP used purely to suicide your offense on MYR so SLAP can try and keep up with them. It was quite clear for anyone but yourselves that being generous it was a min of 8-4 in SLAP's favour that round and they had Brp,Daser and Matt playing who are by far the best 3 players in SLAP (Excluding Grim who isn't around much these days)

Last point Cheaterkadze is a neutral player when was the last time he was a regular in a MYR line up. If he was MYR he would of been in the tribe every round he was on recently as he is better than some of the players MYR are playing with.

DeletedUser12564

1 Fact - Slap didnt outnumber MYR this round.
2 Fact - You even told me, " how come youre in MYR, i thought youre a Slapper?
3 Fact - You hid under an alias, noone knew it was you until you told me.
4 Fact - cheaterkadze has been teaming with MYR every rund in the last days...

1 Debatable
2 True but I'd only seen you play on a masters round where an opponent hadn't shown up and so you guys were using it instead of loosing it, didn't know that you played as a full on SLAP! member every round
3 False, I didn't hide at all, if someone asked "Whose playing on this account?" I'd say "Ctrl" can you not believe this? I've had Joe Louis quotes in my signature before, how did no one know it was me?!
4 DK its my first round back

DeletedUser

When I started playing on .uk I was blind like most of you randoms that team with Jobson, i thought SLAP! where the bad guys and ~MYR~ the heroes of .uk, I even teamed with jobson and adrian just to not let SLAP! win, but the more time I spent here I realised that it isnt true.

You might understand it one day...

Now to you pearcey...
67JdEyQ.png

Ray ( Rank 1 is standard) even joined late and missed the fun.

xErMqGo.png

B1gF2mx.png

eEGWTES.png

AY6K7Jw.png

VPYbr1I.png

Cheaterkadze is ~MYR~, no denying
Lady Sleepy always suicides early on a SLAP! member, this round it was Matt
Joe Louis aka. Ctrl has teamed with ~MYR~ this round

c6bcf4dcdd0d75f7964696e0494f8524.png

That makes it 8v10, but i will say it was a 8v8 since 4LulZ? didnt do anything.

Fair fight this round wasnt it?

LriYVzk.png

I'm a non-player? Thats maybe something ~MYR~ does, every SLAP! member is equally worth anybody in SLAP! will confirm it.
And btw saying Ray is a nub just shows how clueless you are (facepalm)

Fair in SLAP! terms lol! Completely outnumbering is fair in the mind of SLAP! Unless they are outnumbered then it doesn't count! lol

Blame?? Theres no blame when outnumbered 8 to 4 but at least now we know how many SLAP! need to beat a ~MYR~ tribe!
Unfortunatly I have this thing which no SLAP! player can obtain! A job! Its a real life thing so I wouldn't expect you lot to understand!
Funny tho! You SLAP! boys are so jealous, and want to win so bad your even pretending to be us! Very Mature! lol

wont post anymore since this is endless !! (never forget the exclamations marks!!)

Also, Jobson started the counting 1 week ago (randomly), but 2 weeks ago ( on the weekend rounds) ~MYR~ players were completely dominated, but yeah ... The first time ~MYR~ wins is when we should start counting, sure... (Thats why this 5-2 talk is absolute nonsense)

To conclude, everything you said today was nonsense :)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 Debatable
2 True but I'd only seen you play on a masters round where an opponent hadn't shown up and so you guys were using it instead of loosing it, didn't know that you played as a full on SLAP! member every round
3 False, I didn't hide at all, if someone asked "Whose playing on this account?" I'd say "Ctrl" can you not believe this? I've had Joe Louis quotes in my signature before, how did no one know it was me?!
4 DK its my first round back

Now to you James...

1 - Point proven at the beginning of my post.
2 - Matt said only SLAP! members could play the SLAP! vs SLAP! (sounds obvious right?).. Or you could've just checked my twtotal real quick to see I played my last 3 rounds for SLAP!
3 - Why would someone ask a random account if it was an alias? Why would anyone guess by your quotes that its you? No one.
Thats a dirty tactic too, so please dont accuse me of being morally bad...
4 - Dont give your opinion then if you have no clue xD

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now please lets get back to topic:

LittleDrew41 v Haim

DeletedUser6598

@siler I would hazard a guess that you joined SLAP! Because James and Adrian don't play regularly so when they didn't win the rounds for you, you got beaten by SLAP! Every round so you hedged your bets on easy wins with slap when better tribes were not playing.

Your still a small fry in SLAP! You don't win the rounds for them you just build up offense under no threat and suicide it when one of the good players in SLAP! is ready to take a village. You then quit 75% of the time or noble poor players under there assistance.

To keep you happy little Matty here sticks up for you in the forum when anyone calls you out. When James is busy again SLAP will soon get bored and backstab like they do to all their other poor players they use when they need numbers.

DeletedUser

@siler I would hazard a guess that you joined SLAP! Because James and Adrian don't play regularly so when they didn't win the rounds for you, you got beaten by SLAP! Every round so you hedged your bets on easy wins with slap when better tribes were not playing.

Your still a small fry in SLAP! You don't win the rounds for them you just build up offense under no threat and suicide it when one of the good players in SLAP! is ready to take a village. You then quit 75% of the time or noble poor players under there assistance.

To keep you happy little Matty here sticks up for you in the forum when anyone calls you out. When James is busy again SLAP will soon get bored and backstab like they do to all their other poor players they use when they need numbers.
Wow.

Siler completely destroys your argument and the best come-back you can think of is "yh but you suicide for SLAP!" :icon_rolleyes:

I'm sorry, but I had to laugh :lol:

Pearcey you're just a forum slave with limited in-game ability. If you're unable to keep on topic with your own arguments do us all a favour and don't post.

DeletedUser6598

Think I touched a nerve there SLAP! Coming out in force to defend siler and bash me without saying Siler doesn't just bash for them as we all know that's what he does.
It's funny how 4 months ago Partris was calling RW a nobody and a nub. But then James comes back and you all huddle together.

@RW we haven't 1v1'd I may play sat morning but train to football at 12 so depends how the rounds are planned.

Also Matt I could almost guarantee the greater community would rather you stopped posting than me.