Who'd win in a 1v1?

DeletedUser

you know nothing^^

before i played with SLAP! i won my own rounds, had my own little team of 'not so good players'

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6598

Literally the only people I have ever seen agree with your posts is SLAP I swear that's the requirements for getting in to SLAP!
I just say what I see on the day, from what I saw even including every random player you decided was playing for MYR who clearly wasn't there was 4 players actively playing, so 8-4 would be what this was.
In some rounds MYR have had you out-numbered. Over the last week it has probably been 2-1 in fair rounds to MYR.

DeletedUser

I just say what I see on the day, from what I saw even including every random player you decided was playing for MYR who clearly wasn't there was 4 players actively playing, so 8-4 would be what this was.
In some rounds MYR have had you out-numbered. Over the last week it has probably been 2-1 in fair rounds to MYR.

omg are you really that intelligent?

DeletedUser

You're a deluded forum slave. If facts won't get through to you, there is no point in continuing this.

DeletedUser6598

The facts were relatively clear. You took 8 players to a round against 2 good players playing actively. If MYR had been active bro would have had some form of OD before nobles. Unless your saying these 9 players didn't try and hit the player who was clearly going to be first to nobles and not one badly timed dodge or troops returning from farming or back time by bro?

Siler any success you had without SLAP was on night rounds in which we all know the quality is low.

DeletedUser6598

Using my ladder is a non-comment. Everyone who knows me knows I rarely play a full round and I mainly play on my phone. I play after work to relax I have little or no interest in spamming every round in a team for ladder points.

Am I as good as you? No
Would I be better than a fair few of your team if I played as often as them? Without a doubt.

DeletedUser

pearcey92 said:
The facts were relatively clear. You took 8 players to a round against 2 good players playing actively. If MYR had been active bro would have had some form of OD before nobles. Unless your saying these 9 players didn't try and hit the player who was clearly going to be first to nobles and not one badly timed dodge or troops returning from farming or back time by bro?

Siler any success you had without SLAP was on night rounds in which we all know the quality is low.

U8yVtUj.png

7 / 36 night rounds

if the quality is low and youre below.....

I cant be bothered to explain the whole round, I'll keep it short.

Every ~MYR~ player got destroyed.

Fin.

pearcey92 said:
Would I be better than a fair few of your team if I played as often as them? Without a doubt.

Nope, nopedinope.

DeletedUser6598

Clearly you have issues with reading 'I barely ever play a whole round'
I would almost guarantee I was rank 1 or 2 when I went to sleep on those night rounds.
Not a chance tw is keeping me up past 2 am.

Congrats though on staying up all night to look good.

DeletedUser

Oh so now you want to give us a list of excuses as to why you're bad?

You're bad. Moving on.

Lionheart vs Sander

DeletedUser6598

Lion.

Un-like you whose life revolves around your minions telling you, you're good, I don't care if you think I'm bad, I know I am not and I always do well when I'm playing until I quit and even when I lose I do it having fun, I don't need to run to the forum to try and justify why I lose to save a scrap of pride.

Siler v hungry hippo

DeletedUser13240

What has happened in this thread in the short time I've been away. Looks like World War 3 in here :icon_redface:.

CheaterKadaze not in MYR he just has a mutual hate for SLAP! it!

Same here. I only asked to join ~MYR~ because I hate em as much as lionheart and Adrian do...

Still denying Wild Tiger is in SLAP!? or has that one passed now?

Wild tiger is SLAP!

Dirty tactics much?

I sometimes wonder why I'm not in SLAP! with the dirty tactics I used to plan :lol:.

Literally the only people I have ever seen agree with your posts is SLAP!

True.

But from my point of view it looks as if Siler is just hitting on P92 too much and the some other SLAP! members hating on him.

That's what happens when you argue with SLAP! ONCE and they hate you for life for it.

DeletedUser10769

:lol: Pearcey and Fidel are morons.

Cheater would probably win to be honest

Incoming Impact vs Ibradz

DeletedUser13240

Maybe so, but at least we don't believe all the crap your leader says.
Matt may not cheat now, but he used to.

DeletedUser13240

RW, but only just imo. (gonna get hate for this but don't care)

ctrl v me