Leaving Ted.....

DeletedUser13240

We wanted to side with ted over ibf.

So instead of fighting against Quality you decided to do Quantity for the pathetic win?

iX5UMzA.png

Good to know that I'm not the only one who knows taht ROAR were corrupt, and I don't even play w21 anymore :lol:.

DeletedUser13240

We wanted to side with ted over ibf.

So instead of fighting against Quality you decided to do Quantity for the pathetic win?

iX5UMzA.png

Good to know that I'm not the only one who knows that ROAR were corrupt, and I don't even play w21 anymore :lol:.

DeletedUser

If you read he clearly covered this point it is only going to be a small group of friends in the new tribe who play to have fun so that should answer your question, no they aren't about to mass recruit lol.

So three players not listed above are about to join them?

DeletedUser13543

ok maybe my "match other tribe support" comment was slightly wrong, but my point that tribe should aim to have tribe limit if good recruits are near still stands.
ok so where are these good recruits i am failing to see them.
I didn't comment on ted here, or any other tribe, but generally speaking if there are good recruits and spaces in your tribe you should recruit them.

Those "corrupt" bunch of roar are what is left of the original members from early days. we left as a group because the world was looking like ted vs ibf, we wanted to side with ted over ibf.
yes the corrupt bunch are in Ted now and only wanted to side with them because they were bigger then IBF lol. but this isn't a thread for Ted vs ibf so leave it out. if you lot wern't so corrupt and actually warred Ted you would be doing good. look at TLS!! they are certainly giving you guys a run for your money lol.
we didn't join ted because they were bigger than ibf, some of us found ibf annoying...the size between ted and ibf before we joined wasn't big so it has nothing to do with size. I've never had nothing against ted, i had other targets who annoyed me so i attacked them. TLS aren't really giving us a run for our money....they pulled 2 dirty tricks to get a few village, and so far its only been me attacking (as other are merging to go co). I'd say there are only 3 good players in TLS, the rest will be easy picking once the real attacks start.

Blue replies

DeletedUser13390

ok maybe my "match other tribe support" comment was slightly wrong, but my point that tribe should aim to have tribe limit if good recruits are near still stands.
I didn't comment on ted here, or any other tribe, but generally speaking if there are good recruits and spaces in your tribe you should recruit them.
so what was Ted's excuse then? but end result is all the same yes recruit good players if spaces however you never recruit your tribes targets. that could potentially hurt tribe moral and force a split like this.

Those "corrupt" bunch of roar are what is left of the original members from early days. we left as a group because the world was looking like ted vs ibf, we wanted to side with ted over ibf.
yes the corrupt bunch are in Ted now and only wanted to side with them because they were bigger then IBF lol. but this isn't a thread for Ted vs ibf so leave it out. if you lot wern't so corrupt and actually warred Ted you would be doing good. look at TLS!! they are certainly giving you guys a run for your money lol.
we didn't join ted because they were bigger than ibf, some of us found ibf annoying...the size between ted and ibf before we joined wasn't big so it has nothing to do with size. I've never had nothing against ted, i had other targets who annoyed me so i attacked them. TLS aren't really giving us a run for our money....they pulled 2 dirty tricks to get a few village, and so far its only been me attacking (as other are merging to go co). I'd say there are only 3 good players in TLS, the rest will be easy picking once the real attacks start.
you found us annoying yet you had virtually no communication with us or even came to blows with us makes complete sense. so i question if it had nothing to do with size and IBF annoyed you. then explain why the actions of Ted never annoyed you guys in regards to their attacks on ROARz, oh yeah you were getting free villages from this forget i asked.
TLS!! are more then giving you a run for your money look at stats and how they playing tbh more respect to them then you guys, also bit of a hypocrite there aren't you? "they pulled 2 dirty tricks" ummm isn't that what entire ROAR council done to them? lol get off your high horse before you fall off. TLS will be around for much longer then Ted at this rate.
Blue replies

red for further replies.

DeletedUser13240

they pulled 2 dirty tricks" ummm isn't that what entire ROAR council done to them?

The entire ROAR tribe were horrible players, which is why they were welcomed to Ted :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser13543

so what was Ted's excuse then? but end result is all the same yes recruit good players if spaces however you never recruit your tribes targets. that could potentially hurt tribe moral and force a split like this.
I don't know ted's reasons, im not a leader and have only been here a week.
MY definition of a good recruit would include not being a target, so i agree recruiting targets is bad in most cases.

you found us annoying yet you had virtually no communication with us or even came to blows with us makes complete sense. so i question if it had nothing to do with size and IBF annoyed you. then explain why the actions of Ted never annoyed you guys in regards to their attacks on ROARz, oh yeah you were getting free villages from this forget i asked.
TLS!! are more then giving you a run for your money look at stats and how they playing tbh more respect to them then you guys, also bit of a hypocrite there aren't you? "they pulled 2 dirty tricks" ummm isn't that what entire ROAR council done to them? lol get off your high horse before you fall off. TLS will be around for much longer then Ted at this rate.
I never said i personally found you annoying, but other in roar did. Ted never personally annoyed me either, in fact i found the attacks on roarz kind of funny because of what caused the attacks (abit boring to type here). But over all from the 5/6 roar member always on skype ibf were worse than ted.
why does everyone seem to think the roar council has some kind of master plan to screw everyone else over....they never did, in fact i wished they did have a better plans some times. Now lets go throw some facts, eddie and prexe left Roar, that made up my mind about leaving for sure (i was 50-50 before), When i left the roar council was still deciding whether or not to leave. before they made up their mind maggz left to form TLS taking 5 members with him.
9JOu8PU.png

Knowing this does it still seem like the council screwed over tls? when them leaving roar make the council choose ted?

Blue again

DeletedUser13390

they pulled 2 dirty tricks" ummm isn't that what entire ROAR council done to them?

The entire ROAR tribe were horrible players, which is why they were welcomed to Ted :icon_rolleyes:

sorry can't agree on that point there is 1 player in there who isn't horrible and i have a lot of time for :D but you are right for the largest part of that statement however lets keep this thread relatively on topic.

So UP the new power house of the north got a lot of respect for a fair few of the members and no doubt have a lot to offer to the world, lets see what happens in coming days and how Ted will handle their new change in leadership and the break away of their main driving force of the tribe.

rumour has it Darth doom the ex leader of failing family TWZ has stepped up to the plate to co-duke.

so Things should surely become interesting from his Leadership of TWZ does this mean further tribes such as Teddies, Teddy are soon to come following their side tribe Bears (yes i know its a home for internals but thats to stop the internal stats looking so bad)

DeletedUser9598

"reply with quote

Use it instead of this stupid hard to read multicolor crap you guys have got going on

DeletedUser13543

you cant say all of roar were horrible players :( some of them were new and had no idea what they were doing.

DeletedUser13390

I don't know ted's reasons, im not a leader and have only been here a week.
MY definition of a good recruit would include not being a target, so i agree recruiting targets is bad in most cases.
nothing more to say this you agree with what i said so that is fine by me. win.

I never said i personally found you annoying, but other in roar did. Ted never personally annoyed me either, in fact i found the attacks on roarz kind of funny because of what caused the attacks (abit boring to type here). But over all from the 5/6 roar member always on skype ibf were worse than ted.
why does everyone seem to think the roar council has some kind of master plan to screw everyone else over....they never did, in fact i wished they did have a better plans some times. Now lets go throw some facts, eddie and prexe left Roar, that made up my mind about leaving for sure (i was 50-50 before), When i left the roar council was still deciding whether or not to leave. before they made up their mind maggz left to form TLS taking 5 members with him.
9JOu8PU.png

Knowing this does it still seem like the council screwed over tls? when them leaving roar make the council choose ted?
i find this rather confusing how on earth were IBF worse then Ted? or is it more of a indication that ibf were the better of the two tribes and they knew we were the ones to watch? as for ROAR council master plan well if i still had the mails i would provide them but end result is ROAR council was always in Ted's pocket that is a given plenty of your ex-own tribe mates knew that even mustache said it to us when he was in talks with us...ROAR council was never undecided it had been planned for a fair amount of time it had been said at around a month prior to the action it would happen and its exactly what did happen.
as for prexes and eddie, i cant say much they wanted to hit Ted and were told no despite the attacks on ROARz your council was so set on keeping Ted happy thats why they left (so what is claimed) and then because they joined council finally decided to go through with the plan, prexe and eddie wasnt happy with that as they wanted away from the corrupt leadership so they joined TLS!!.
Maggz left to create TLS!! because he/she wanted to rally together those who had the bottle to fight Ted whats wrong with that? Prexe and eddie left joined Ted and ROAR council still wanted nap so even if what you are saying is true about no master plan they certainly didnt have a back bone to drop the nap after a obvious breach in the NAP. so yes the council still screwed over the loyal members despite which way you want to flip the coin

Blue again
red again

DeletedUser13543

the posts are getting too colourful and too long :S
i find this rather confusing how on earth were IBF worse then Ted? or is it more of a indication that ibf were the better of the two tribes and they knew we were the ones to watch?
like i said personally i had no problems with ted or ibf, you'd have to ask one of the other roar members why. and no it isn't an indication that ibf is better than roar or ted. (lets just leave it at that rather than trying to guess which is better)

as for the 2nd part.

I've just asked one of the roar council about this,
[10:47:54 PM] J (1NF3CT3D): but I wanted to leave because prexes and eddie were the only 2 that were active and attacked excluding us
[10:48:32 PM] J (1NF3CT3D): no there was no master plan, we get an offer and slept on it then left
either believe it or don't, i cant really convince you of the true any other way.

DeletedUser13390

the posts are getting too colourful and too long :S

like i said personally i had no problems with ted or ibf, you'd have to ask one of the other roar members why. and no it isn't an indication that ibf is better than roar or ted. (lets just leave it at that rather than trying to guess which is better)

as for the 2nd part.

I've just asked one of the roar council about this,

either believe it or don't, i cant really convince you of the true any other way.

i'm not going to argue over who is better. no need to its more of a case of peoples opinions and looking at how each tribe got to where they are.

Not being funny but do you think they are going to openly admit they were corrupt and risk damaging what is left of their reputation? i think not. either way the views of people looking at the ROAR council being corrupt outweigh the views of them not being corrupt by a landslide however this discussion is done nothing more can be added to it.

again back on topic the break away tribe gain rank 4 with only 5 members this is going to be one lean mean fighting machine

DeletedUser13240

you cant say all of roar were horrible players :( some of them were new and had no idea what they were doing.

Yes I can. Only decent ones got corrupted or quit because of RL.

Did you bother teaching them at all? Or was your tribe too poor to teach anyone? No wonder you joined Ted - You can join the family :lol:.

DeletedUser13543

again back on topic the break away tribe gain rank 4 with only 5 members this is going to be one lean mean fighting machine

I agree, a small group of friends should work well together :)

I do like the names of the top tribes on this world mostly cartoon/child-friendly base, funny for a war game :D

DeletedUser13390

in fairness... Ted is far from child friendly lol.

to avoid infractions i wont say what just refer back to the film

DeletedUser13240

Yeah I know :lol:.
But Ted do hug everyone and fight the only decent players and recruit nubs.

DeletedUser6982

I thought I would give you all a brief update.

Can I firstly thank the people who have been so kind in their responses to me. There are some very serious players who said some very nice things - I am touched.

Secondly can I thank the Ted players who have mailed to say that they agree with us - we know it's tough where you are but please make your feelings known to your new leadership. I hope, and have early indications that your new leadership will be looking positively to change.

Thirdly I need to thank Divine for coming here and giving us a view from within Ted. Divine I don't know you (strange given we were tribesmates....) but I am not here to argue with you, merely voice an opinion. It appears our opinions are different and that's good and the game, but the very fact that you don't know me or have never spoken to me kind of makes part of my point for me - so thankyou.

Finally Di Matteo seems obsessed that we might actually invite a few people to the new tribe. Yes we might. If you check out the name of the tribe you might even be able to guess how many people we originally planned for.... subtle hint there Di Matteo...

I will say that we have been overwhelmed with the response that we have had both privately and publicly and given the high level of interest in the tribe will be considering our options going forward very carefully.

For me on a personal note Trojan made a really interesting comment, and excuse me if I paraphrase, that rarely do the actions of a few players have the chance to effect the whole game world. Please consider that as you play because we should all get the chance to effect the worlds we game on.

Many thanks

Mek

DeletedUser6796

It interests me that you mention the new leadership possibly looking to change.

If it changes, will we see the Munificent 7 shepherded into the Ted fold under the guise of it being an enlightened and communicative Commonwealth, instead of an Evil Empire of Enemy-embracing Egos?

Lilli
x