Classic 8 Settings

Nauzhror

Reaction score
The attack cancellation period isn't what was announced.

The 50% res production boost that is active wasn't announced either, and really should have been IMO, as it changes quite a bit regarding ideal build order and many might not notice it's on.

Fake limit isn't what was announced either.

It was also announced as no paladin.

There's also no night bonus currently despite one being announced.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You're really surprised about settings created by any moderator on the UK server?

That be dumb.

DeletedUser6598

Quests were not active when I joined either which is very annoying. Took 40 mins after they had fixed it for me from a ticket to then announce it in a mail to the rest of the world.
Last 2 classic worlds I have played this has happened.

All in all another bad world launch.

DeletedUser

​Just carry on with what you have. Round isn't being restarted so just make the best of a bad situation.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
​Just carry on with what you have. Round isn't being restarted so just make the best of a bad situation.

No one said restarted, some of those settings can be changed though to what was announced. Only paladin might mess things up if removed.

DeletedUser13240

The world started with those settings, intended or not. Leave the world settings as they are and carry on playing.

DeletedUser

True. I don't mind pally anyway. It's not really effecting anyone in a negative sense as the paladin was active from the start, nobody suffered in any form from the start with regards to that.

Premium resourse boosting... Get rid. We get you're a company that wants to make money but it's just illogical most of the time now. Ever since you had the option to sell resourses for premium everyone has prem which gives newer players a disadvantage by not having them. Keep it fair and get rid :3.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
The world started with those settings, intended or not. Leave the world settings as they are and carry on playing.

As announced matters more than as started. People started expecting specific settings. Not to mention .uk worlds must have night bonus as per Innogames. Otherwise .uk would have no reason to exist when there is already .net.

DeletedUser6598

Not sure what happened with the prem features. They were not there and then mid afternoon they came back. Not ideal for your average peasant like myself.

Also no night bonus would spoil the world for me since I play solo.

DeletedUser

Wouldn't be like UK mods to not screw the settings up at least 10 times on a world.