The Blank War Dec

• Thread starter DeletedUser5582
  • Start date

DeletedUser5582

So imagine our surprise this morning when a note was popped through our letterboxes this morning! Oh the excitement! What could it be?

The new axe have ordered from Amazon? No. Maybe the flash bridle and saddle for Binky the Paladin? Sigh no. Oh perhaps the Grow Quick Lawn Barb feed I got from West Cumbrian Farmers? Alas no.

I looked about but all was quiet? Was that thunder in the distance or the sound of approaching nukes?! No just a lovely spring morning so opening the note (thinking it was maybe another request from Julius at DNA to join us :icon_rolleyes:) I saw it said war dec.

Clapping my hands with glee and whistling for Binky to round up the guys as we had work to do I scanned the note to see what heinous crimes we were being accused of?

But nothing. Not a word nor a friendly our spear nukes will be with you shortly! Completely blank.

Now we can't be having that can we!

Ave%20Caesar_zpsqezxcgk2.png
[/URL]]

Now dear Julius. Spamming us with requests to join us is one thing and wanting to leave your tribemates behind another (morally I think is a bit poor but hey ho is how you want to play the game.

But a blank war dec! Shameful behaviour and yes our spear nukes will be with you very shortly! Oh wait I think some already have landed! :icon_cool:

Side 1:[/b] Tribes: S.C.O.
Side 2:
Tribes: BMF, BMF2, ~DNA~

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 6
Difference: 1

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 14,959
Side 2: 7,968
Difference: 6,991

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,855
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4,855

chart

]

Now, taps axe, we were just saying playtime had ended. Smiles sweetly. Ty for making this world fun.

:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser920

Well it shows that we're loved - we got sent a poem with a declaration:

To the Almighty Gits.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
You try to nuke us
Now we are nobbling you
Diamonds are white
Rubies are red
I think the vodka
has got to your head

They must have made some new friends to think their fortunes will change - let's hope there aren't six tribes to join against us again like on W22.

DeletedUser11426

Good luck to the lot of you. S.C.O will dominate, IMO.

Vodka will be jumping in to aid DNA I suspect ;)

DeletedUser920

You expect us to comment on our diplomacy in the externals - or say what we think we know about SCO diplomacy ?

Thanks but no thanks. Sorry Jo - I didn't mean to hijack your thread. You've got some strong players, but we thought that when we started to attack Cookies and saw them crumble on W22 until other tribes joined in. Will you be doing this battle as a 1v1 ?

DeletedUser12733

I have to take credit for the poem :D It was one i gave over skype as I love war declarations. It was that or the Pokemon lyrics ;). As for the war diplomacy i think it is clear to see that SCO has now joined on the side of TnC and DNA.

DeletedUser11426

You expect us to comment on our diplomacy in the externals - or say what we think we know about SCO diplomacy ?

DNA have rather strong diplomacy with the Vodka family. I know this as i'm an ex member ;)

O2nij5S.jpg

DeletedUser5582

Thanks but no thanks. Sorry Jo - I didn't mean to hijack your thread. You've got some strong players, but we thought that when we started to attack Cookies and saw them crumble on W22 until other tribes joined in. Will you be doing this battle as a 1v1 ?

Um am not sure Cookies ever "crumbled". Lost the outlying villas miles away from our core yes. But then? Nothing! We were ganked and held our own and were taking villas at the end off you guys. Then when we got some friends to join in you were the lot that folded. Am not saying it was easy but you guys SHOULD have taken us down. That you didn't is testament to a truly remarkable set of players that Cookies had.

Back to Uk23 with no outside support is basically a 1 v 4 (sco v BMF, BMF2, DNA & Fury). Should be entertaining to watch.

DeletedUser12733

LightyJo I believe you are mistaken :) SCO joined the war with us (Chaos!) and TnC against Vodka and i believe it was in turn an understanding that TnC would help in their war. I may be wrong but its what i hear from the great vine ;)

DeletedUser13448

Lol tbh, who was SLAP! supporting if not Byz?

DeletedUser920

Maybe I should withdraw my apology for hijacking your non-declaration of a war thread.

Theamk - as you know, we might have expected to have considerable support from SLAP! on W22, after five more tribes (2xKBW and 3xHD) joined in on the side of Cookies, to pull their fat out of the fire, it simply didn't materialise and SLAP! collapsed as a tribe. We lost that war, but today is another day.

SCO have joined a war against us without saying anything - they could hardly complain that tribes are ganging up against them if they randomly join other people's wars. What you may or may not think our diplomacy is I still won't comment on.

DeletedUser6488

We Vodkas & you SCO people should take all this as a compliment.

Means all the worlds nub leaders see our/your tribe as the main threats to them winning and are banding together all there other nub mates to take us all out.

It's actually quite ironic that from what I was told you joined TNC war against us as a show of strength for them, but now 24 hours later that action weakens your options.

Lesson learnt pick your friends better & don't make rash choices without knowing what's happening around you :)

Good luck to all involved

DeletedUser11521

Jesus, there was me thinking this was a war game :/ why all the hate?

DeletedUser13448

Maybe I should withdraw my apology for hijacking your non-declaration of a war thread.

Theamk - as you know, we might have expected to have considerable support from SLAP! on W22, after five more tribes (2xKBW and 3xHD) joined in on the side of Cookies, to pull their fat out of the fire, it simply didn't materialise and SLAP! collapsed as a tribe. We lost that war, but today is another day.

SCO have joined a war against us without saying anything - they could hardly complain that tribes are ganging up against them if they randomly join other people's wars. What you may or may not think our diplomacy is I still won't comment on.

Whatever the excuse, it happened, and will probably happen again. Gangbanging is VERY effective as I realised when a bunch of nubs took me out.

DeletedUser12733

theamk wasn't it Creed who took you out? They are not so noobish ;)

Shaun, Vodka is not threat. They are just a tribe being more aggressive on the world than most. S.C.O are not bad as they have some names, but to be honest for this early having wars is not the wisest move.

As Chaos founder i don't see any of you as a threat. We all have discussed over skype and think that the most likely people to start making it big are Fury, and maybe Creed. I wait to see what the future of this world brings and continue to build troops for when fun starts to come into my K :D

DeletedUser920

Excuses ? I thought I was perfectly honest in the UK22 thread - we declared, did quite well and then ultimately lost. It's a game and that happens.

This time - well we'll see.

There's no point me apologising for hijacking a war declaration thread if we've been drawn into the conflict by the person I said sorry to - Ii would be surprised if my presumption was the cause of the declaration.

Theamk - I don't make personal comments, but I do notice that you don't have your own stick in this fire any more. Have you dropped out of the world completely or will you be rebuilding and trying again ?

DeletedUser13448

theamk wasn't it Creed who took you out? They are not so noobish ;)

A lot of their players are. There might be a good player or two in between but still, majority rules. The guy who took me out had like 1/3 of my lc and thats when I lost half my troops the day before. I am not good, he was just bad.

DeletedUser13448

I am not planning on making a come-back myself:D But I might either join the world as a co, or just join W81 on .net.
I am not saying that S.C.O (Fair to say that they are the Cookies of this world) will definetly win, just trying to say that it is looking that that will be the case. Could change of course.

Ps. KOB/Fury for the win obv.

DeletedUser12733

A lot of their players are. There might be a good player or two in between but still, majority rules. The guy who took me out had like 1/3 of my lc and thats when I lost half my troops the day before. I am not good, he was just bad.

There are a few good I know from other worlds yet i do not know most so your statement could be true or not but as they are allies I have to be bias and say they are all good ;P

I guess sometimes it matters not about the troops, just someones ability to catch a person off guard of backtime well enough to be able to clear with only a fraction of the offense of the victim.