Top 5 tribes

DeletedUser13448

Yeah, the people who comment most on forum play W23 now.
Or they are just bored of W22. After a few hundred thousand points it becomes SOOO boring tbh.

DeletedUser11866

no it doesn't lol, the middle/late game is the best

DeletedUser11866

can't seem to get any sleep tonight so...

just to add more to my previous comment:

I don't want to offend early game stage players and i know theres some people who actually can't play because of irl stuff and don't want to bash them but middle and late game becomes less about who can farm more and actually a tribal game. at the end of the day this game is about teamwork and early stages of the world essentially is the dog eat dog stage and whoever comes out on top wins. early stage tribes usually join/merge war then take the best players etc. you see far less of this towards middle stages of the game and actual teamwork and loyalty comes into to play and once you are in a losing position its up to you and more importantly those around you to get back up and win the fight. early stage doesn't have any of this and once you are knocked down to one leg its very hard to get back up and usually doesn't happen for many experienced players let alone new players.

early game is a lot about activity and who farms the most. personally I've always hated farming and i even stop farming aggressively after i reach 100k points or so when i really can't be bothered. that is probably one of the reasons why i won't ever become a top player.

so yea... in middle/late game farming and activity matters less and in many ways individuals have to use a lot more than a few specific skill sets and this is why we usually see the same group of people dominate early stage of games but we mostly see a different kind of group of players claim the win on the worlds. winning the world in my opinion is 100x more note worthy then mile stones that some of these players champion like they are king of tw on. finishing a world takes skills like commitment leadership(by everyone) teamwork but most importantly to understand that you as an individual cannot and will not win a world single handedly and you must work together if you want to achieve something.

Ofc there is a lot more to this argument then i have brought and I'm sure some early game players will bash/troll me etc but please remember this is entirely my opinion and what i think about this aspect of the game.

DeletedUser13586

Obviously, i can't comment too much - as a noob that got rimmed on this world.

I always assumed this world was going to be a joke though...after watching HD, HD2 and HD3 climb the ranks.

I said it all the time while in SLAP...even if they are remotely organised, they are a force to be reckoned with - as combined they are at least twice the size of the rank 1 tribe.

family tribes = tribal Hugs

DeletedUser13448

No. Family tribes - if done right, with a few good leaders = Dominant.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
so yea... in middle/late game farming and activity matters less

Not true. The accounts that farm a ton lategame still have a massive advantage, they're just few and far between. When accounts farm nonstop in lategame they tend to be at least 1.5 times the size of rank 2. ie. uk3 Rank 1 hit 1 million points when rank 2 was 450k. Same player on W39 was 36 million points when rank 2 there was 19 million. Fewer people farm lategame, but those that do have a much larger advantage than those that do at startup.

Last edited:

DeletedUser11866

true but i meant in the sense of winning worlds. farming isn't enough to get ahead like it is in the early stages, tribes need to work together to win and no one player or a couple within tribe who are ultra active and farm a lot will win a world. its much more of a team effort later on in the game is what i was pointing towards

DeletedUser13454

Well I was partly responsible for the HD3 and many complaint at the time... the thing is... as volkan well said... early game means nothing... so the more you spread your bets the more the odds will rise in your favour...

My goal was simple and now Î am gathering the efforts... HD3 is gone which was the plan all along and we are strong because we filtered the players, internalled dead weight and kept a big chunk of control doing all that because at the end of the day HD1 2 or 3 was all in the same ship... Final goal is to upgrade that ship as we go to the ultimate tribe... people will quit, players will be internal, other will jump ships so i think family tribes work. They just need to be regulated as the game goes...

See you in you guys on top ;)

Kind Regards,

L.Hernani

DeletedUser13795

So...WHY? has disappeared. Players from this tribe joined mostly KWD.

Can somebody provide me (a new player) with some details, reasons and possible consequences or just express his opinion?
I'm just to lazy to collect information on my own :icon_redface:

With all the love :lol:
argenda

DeletedUser13795

As I see WHY? was named that way taking into account future perspectives:lol:

Existing tribes don't have such linguistic advantage. Only exception could be --C--, but only with the condition that in future will appear --M-- tribe :icon_rolleyes:

Just joking, of course. Don't take anything I said too seriuosly :icon_wink: