W.A.R vs Mayhem

DeletedUser11866

So TU has backstabbed us and has joined the war against us. Here are the stats so far for our wars:

TU war(started on 21st of June):

066cc62c6762a8729ba0419681fbacb7.png

War vs WAR/Evolve or whatever else you guys would like to call yourselves:

b315c0a4a31cbccd35ccffdf4e576ab5.png

DeletedUser

Nice stats. Very surprised that TU would backstab Mayhem, but when I was in their tribe you was only napped to them. Good luck to TU :).

You tribe wont need luck tbh :p

DeletedUser11866

The story basically is they tried supporting Evolve without us noticing .. but at the rate we were running through Evolve they were bound to slip up... before long we took villages which had incoming support from TU. Then the rest is history

And thank you, everyone needs a bit of luck and we are just playing our hand to the best of our abilities.

DeletedUser

Hahahaha just because they have risen out of the dirt (like I tried getting them to do when I in their tribe) now, doesn't mean they should try and help the people they were trying to destroy so long ago :p
Shameful really. I expected better :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser11866

we gave them a hand up and had no plans to remove that but they spat on it after getting a leg up :D too bad we karate kicked them off that leg though

DeletedUser

You helped them? I thought they barb nobled out of their cave :p

DeletedUser11866

We've had an nap for a bit now and that means they were allowed to grow

DeletedUser

A bit? Is it the same nap that was started when I was on my Erich Hartmann account and one of your boys nuked and nobled me out? I'll be surprised if it is :D

DeletedUser10156

Mayhem still had diplo with TU?? You guys complain you're bored yet you're still hugging. You lot are hilarious! You hugged this world from the very start.

I bet theres no players left there with any self respect anyway, just overgrown noobs from internalling all those hundreds of accounts that have walked through the 'Mayhem' doors.

I recall posting in this forum many many months ago that any win Mayhem had would be one you can never be proud of and you're still there working away to prove my point. What a complete and utter waste of your time :D

DeletedUser5528

Mayhem still had diplo with TU?? You guys complain you're bored yet you're still hugging. You lot are hilarious! You hugged this world from the very start.

I bet theres no players left there with any self respect anyway, just overgrown noobs from internalling all those hundreds of accounts that have walked through the 'Mayhem' doors.

I recall posting in this forum many many months ago that any win Mayhem had would be one you can never be proud of and you're still there working away to prove my point. What a complete and utter waste of your time :D

Don't be so bitter, Just cause mayhem showed you up for what you really are, The truth always comes out in the end.

I mean its not like you can blame Volkan for your boyfriend kicking you off the account for being a dishonest and dishonourable co player is it. you only have yourself to blame for that. I am guessing your lack of skill contributed to that decision.

The truth as the stats show is you were part of the leadership of one of the most hugging and pathetic tribes ever to grace this server. I guess that is why you left with your tail between your legs. The stats show the truth that you are either to frightened or to stupid to face.

You recruited the southern rim (Hugger)

Your ops were rubbish (Due to you being a hugger)

So ok you might be a little upset after your boyfriend dumped you off his account but don't take it out on us you just aren't an easy person to like. (Sorry)

DeletedUser

The underdogs will always win. Mayhem were the underdogs and still are, regardless of how many internals they have.

DeletedUser

I bet theres no players left there with any self respect anyway, just overgrown noobs from internalling all those hundreds of accounts D

This is so hypocritical it's hilarious, How many accounts did Pinky internal? his greed, ego and your "assisted" skills proved
without doubt who was the overgrown noob with no self respect.
Together you destroyed any chance that better players than you, inside your tribe, had of winning this world.
You should hang your head in shame, tuck your tail between your legs and slink off to where all bad dogs die.

DeletedUser

Any stats to back up this silly claim? You can see below that there's plenty to prove otherwise:

EVO - 96.74% of all takes were internals/barb takes, 1.98% takes vs mayhem
WAR - 89.24% of all takes were internals/barb, 0.47% takes vs mayhem
WAR! - 82.80% of all takes were internals/barb, 3.19% takes vs mayhem
mayhem - 61.83% of all takes were internals/barb, 17.82% takes vs WAR/EVO
M@yhem - 70.04% of all takes were internals/barb, 15.86% takes vs WAR/EVO

I kindly added WAR just to prove that even under YOUR leadership your tribe was just growing fat from internalling and barbs.

The fact that the current rank 1 player has only taken barbs and internals for the past 6 months and 1 mayhem village in total speaks volumes. Currently your next highest is pretty much the same only 3 takes in total. Now compare that to anyone of our "overgrown" players.

So who are the overgrown noobs again? Unless you meant to replace "Mayhem" with "WAR" in your post? ;)

DeletedUser11866

typical, you disappear or ignore when you can't face the facts. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser11866

lmao i could go around the forums and bring up so many quotes from these 2 clowns but I'm not going to bother. Everyone knows what I'm talking about.

DeletedUser10156

Oh look at all the haters coming out, it wouldn't be so tragic if I actually knew who any of you were or what you're going on about. Volkan there are no facts there to refute, looks like fiction to me. I'm not even going to bother defending myself against the personal attacks, I don't care what you guys think about me.

· I left the Pinky account well over a year ago, what he conquered has nothing to do with me.

· I have no idea who EVO are, and I have no idea who is rank 1 or 2. So again what they've conquered is nothing to do with me.

· Mayhem did not make me quit, you hadn't even attacked me. I quit because I didn't enjoy the world. I've won enough now to know the winning isn't the important part. If you don't enjoy playing you should quit.

· The Pinky and the Brain account on the US server is nothing to with Gix or I. We took the rules of the game seriously.

· W.A.R did not hug anyone in any world. We managed one successful diplo in UK14, that's it! You're confused if you think we recruited the rim because that was actually Mayhem. You recruited (remember these are full tribes, not individuals) Alpha, the tribe to the east which Kiam was in, the tribe to the NE that Packman was in, you also used your psycho tribe (or something like that) to recruit the rim.

I've actually just found a map I made in May last year which shows the early world, it looks like we were set for a fun ride....however then Mayhem decided that rather than fight any other tribe you'd put your full focus into W.A.R. This left us with the choice to either do the same or to carry on fighting. We chose to fight on so while you internalled your rim and sent your nukes at us we carried on clearing the rim whilst holding you back. This was obviously extremely boring, there's no fun in losing all your nukes to gain a couple of villages (due to morale) while also having to defend.
So you could say you played it well, you did what was needed to win the world...my point however is at what cost? How can you be proud of a win through recruitment?

1e40ce6d80d34989426dfab3653c21ea.png

Blue and pink became W.A.R.
Light blue, red, orange, green plus Kiam's and packman's tribes which aren't highlighted became Mayhem.

Makes me wonder why anyone would assume Mayhem were the underdogs, they had twice the players of W.A.R and had diplo with any tribe who wouldn't merge. (TU for example)

So back to my original point, why did you still need diplo with TU?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

· I have no idea who EVO are, and I have no idea who is rank 1 or 2. So again what they've conquered is nothing to do with me.

· W.A.R did not hug anyone in any world. We managed one successful diplo in UK14, that's it! You're confused if you think we recruited the rim because that was actually Mayhem. You recruited (remember these are full tribes, not individuals) Alpha, the tribe to the east which Kiam was in, the tribe to the NE that Packman was in, you also used your psycho tribe (or something like that) to recruit the rim.

How can you be proud of a win through recruitment?

EVO are basically the remains of your tribe. Rank 1 and 2 are Qual and Timmy respectively. Given the systemic nature of their takes (and as i proved earlier your tribe in general) was the same under your leadership suggests it has a lot to do with you.

So tell me how did you recruit whole tribes again? NEM, SUNT, WOD, REBEL any of them ring a bell. Fact is WAR recruited all the way to the rim, while mayhem recruited some they also took out a fair few tribes too (NVRS, TR, BANDIT ect). The fact is you recruited tribes regardless of quality, mayhem recruited certain players, good players. That is the different between mayhem and WAR. Just to prove that remember the war stats from your declaration? It finished 799-298 :lol:

If you want stats for hugging...guess what i have them and its not pretty for you. I've omitted any cross movements between war/war! ect and omitted recruitments when the tribe first opened.

WAR - Recruited: 83
Mayhem Recruited: 81

:icon_redface:

So apparently mayhem hugged more than WAR? :icon_biggrin:

Also we had double the players? the most we had at any point was 56, you consistently had 40. Double??

Last edited by a moderator: