To the big tribes

DeletedUser

This is a completely joke, s.c.o, creed, vodka are just farming, no wars no nothing. The funny thing is vodka and creed are together. What are you waiting for? wars at 100-200-500 villages? those wars are so boring, do something....

PS:CREED boys come to me, dont send only fakes.

DeletedUser

the best war is at this stage, after a lot of vills is more patience less skill, but yes top tribes want hugs.

DeletedUser

Seems everyone has an NAP with everyone else at the moment, we should submit ourselves as a case study to the UN.

DeletedUser13448

If I am not mistaken, the aim of this topic was to show that CREED! sucks, well done CS, you get REP for that.

Ps. Meanwhile CREED! has 500 family tribes on Classic and they are all attacking me, and their duke restarted after I backtimed

loool

DeletedUser11866

yes i find that statement very hard to understand. please can you elaborate ... :s

DeletedUser

wars at this stage with this amount of villagers are more skill depended than wars with 300 vills for each player(here you need more patience and time), was that good enough?

erich who are u in game?

DeletedUser13448

W23 was a big disappointment, I wish the people from W22 had played it :(

DeletedUser

i agree, i dont know people from w22, but here people want hugs or wait till september to fight well maybe that's the explanation cuz mb now they want to relax in the summer

DeletedUser13448

All that I need to say is Randyyy played W22, meaning that there was plenty of competition :X

I am really astonished by how far CREED! came, I asked earlier, and this is a serious question, are you guys allowing these people to grow?

DeletedUser

i dont know im moving up to them, soon some will get punished, who is randy?

DeletedUser

haha yes i heard that many times, who he is? name on w23?

DeletedUser13448

He does not play W23, go back and check total hauled near the begin on the world, the topic