To the big tribes

DeletedUser13448

Yeah I know right, everyone is a joke to King Randyyy, he is too good!

DeletedUser

buddy tell me who is randy for starters and then we talk. he might be good, dont call him the best, you have no idea buddy .

DeletedUser13448

He is the best, and he is also the funniest, I just reread the total haul thread and damn, Randyyy is such a boss

DeletedUser

best for you eyes maybe, you need an eye doctor kappa keepo

DeletedUser13448

Lol, maybe you will have the honour of seeing him play a world

DeletedUser

i will not be impressed boy, i have done things people havent even think of them. my specialty 1v40, creed will notice it.

DeletedUser13448

I am doing more than 40v1 on Classic with CREED! and their 100000000 family tribes atm, and that is me, Randyyy is too good for words

DeletedUser

what have said is still here, i will prove it if needed. i dont even want to try send you my history, im pretty sure it will be much more impressive than randyyy's buddy.

DeletedUser11866

i still can't grasp the patience element .. what do you mean ? if anything you need to be less patient the more a world develops but i would prefer not to count patience as part of the factors at all

DeletedUser

ill try to explain it the very simple. its different if you play 50 days in the world and if u play 150. also my personal experience shows that the most skilled player stopped after the early stage (before 100 villages) that doesnt mean there are no good players after this point, but yea....

DeletedUser11866

i think i am part of the minority that thinks that statement is wrong

DeletedUser11866

But i can't be asked to go there :D

So fair enough man ill have to accept it :lol:

DeletedUser5582

Seems everyone has an NAP with everyone else at the moment, we should submit ourselves as a case study to the UN.

eh! Some of the big tribes are huddling and some are not! Do not tar everyone with the same Huddle Brush please :icon_cool:

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
Ok i'm gonna start this wall of text by stating that i do not play this world (W23) nor will i ever however i do tend to read all the external forums in the moments of bordem and / or when i have the free time.

but i would like to start with a few quotes that i found interesting and can respond to.

the best war is at this stage, after a lot of vills is more patience less skill, but yes top tribes want hugs.

Like Volkan i highly disagree with your statement here and i think many many other players who are currently on older worlds will also disagree with this.

wars at this stage with this amount of villagers are more skill depended than wars with 300 vills for each player(here you need more patience and time), was that good enough?

see the response above. further more this statement is very inacurate to snipe, dodge and backtime in an early stage is easier and requires less skill than fighting a frontline in a war with very little defense at hand and even then only loosing minimal villages.

He is the best, and he is also the funniest, I just reread the total haul thread and damn, Randyyy is such a boss

+1 totally agree

i will not be impressed boy, i have done things people havent even think of them. my specialty 1v40, creed will notice it.

:icon_confused: if you have done things people haven't even thought of i would hate to think what kind of nasty things you get up to in your free time

what have said is still here, i will prove it if needed. i dont even want to try send you my history, im pretty sure it will be much more impressive than randyyy's buddy.

Pish Posh Past statistics of worlds you have played mean absolute diddly squat on the current world you are playing. i've have 7 - 8 world wins under my belt plus many many successful accounts yet i am not successful on every world so to bring in past stats to "show how supposedly good you are" is useless as you can only be as good as the world you play on especially when each world can deal you a different hand each time.

i would also like to point out that your forum account only has at best 20 posts which means either your a new player or your playing an alternative account (new name) and usually only those that want to hide tend to do that (since you can change account names and all that now a days). i've also heard / know of most of the great players on .co.uk and yet your name does not seem to ring a bell here.

Dusty Bottom at your service.

DeletedUser11866

^ +1

That would be an interesting list if you ever get a time

DeletedUser13448

I stopped reading when he said that Randyyy was a boss, too much truth in that post to read all at once

DeletedUser

my last world 2 years ago was on .gr, ill be here baby. i dont have any swordsman btw