Who'd win in a 1v1?

DeletedUser13448

IDK Dippy but have to go with Dippy anyway\

second of all Erich the only place you cause chaos is skype:S when you are hating on my awesomeness

Btw above Grim vs RW has been mentioned and RW was picked, I just wanted to say that is so very wrong

Grim VS RW (for someone out of slap to answer)

DeletedUser13368

[22/08/2015 11:58:35] Erich Hartmann: Even though you have improved a lot, ye cant beat me in a 1v1 :p
[22/08/2015 11:59:07] wid :D: meh. on advanced i will tho

But seeing as there is always that one person who thinks I've faked something, I'll screenshot it aswell:
tggWkqr.png

He says that on advanced he would beat me. But tbh, I doubt he'd get any balls to go totally offensive. I mean, I would risk it, but he wouldn't. Even though he doesn't have to worry about people attacking him because he doesn't attack anyone or annoy anyone.

http://uk.twtotal.net/ladder/round.php?roundid=2570&from=profile

2 nukes. that is all i had that round and i destroyed you. and check the OD rankings too and say that i dont attack anyone again :p or alternatively you can check my cas OD and compare to your own...

As for me vs dippy. noone :p we would defeat each other haha

Grim VS RW (for someone out of slap to answer)

have to say rw as i havent really seen grim play

DeletedUser

When you are hating on my awesomeness

Is that the reason? Oh right. I thought it was because you are an annoying person

http://uk.twtotal.net/ladder/round.php?roundid=2570&from=profile

2 nukes. that is all i had that round and i destroyed you. and check the OD rankings too and say that i dont attack anyone again :p or alternatively you can check my cas OD and compare to your own...

I love how you choose to bring up this round, when you KNOW that I quit long before you attacked me. Nice try at trying to look good (not).

[22/08/2015 05:39:01] wid :D: you still on??
[22/08/2015 09:17:05] Erich Hartmann: Nope.
[22/08/2015 11:07:26] wid :D: i kinda assumed that :p
[22/08/2015 11:44:14] Erich Hartmann: Did you attack me?
[22/08/2015 11:44:24] wid :D: ummm……
[22/08/2015 11:46:29] Erich Hartmann: Take that as a yes :|
[22/08/2015 11:46:48] wid :D: i took 5 vils. need to catch up with 1st
[22/08/2015 11:47:14] Erich Hartmann: ****.
[22/08/2015 11:47:25] wid :D: you left :p
[22/08/2015 11:47:58] Erich Hartmann: Still a **** move. You wouldn't have even got 1 village had I been online.
[22/08/2015 11:48:27] wid :D: shouldnt have left then
[22/08/2015 11:48:31] wid :D: (chuckle)

But yeah, lets all give sam a round of applause for beating me on a low skill raised round that I wasn't even playing :icon_rolleyes:.

EDIT:

or alternatively you can check my cas OD and compare to your own...

Again, you bring this up when, again you know I barely play casual. And you know that I'm 99% deff so it's unlikely that I'm going to get big OD any time soon.

And you've admitted several times on skype that I'm better than you at speed so I don't see what you are trying to prove :lol:.
But please, keep trying. Your pathetic efforts greatly amuse me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

At normal worlds yes. He always has been. His teamwork is probably better than mine also...

But...
It's not even about winning it's about proving who's better.

At solo speed play, and 1v1s, I am better.

He's admitted before that I'm better.

DeletedUser

In case you think I'm suggesting I'm better than matt, I'm not better than matt... I know it may come across like that, but I didn't mean it like that. But you cant really say that wid is better at speed, as you don't even play yourself :lol:

DeletedUser

Can you stop talking about your crappy 1v1 with NBD members, thanks

Hej vs Dan (no bots) Kappa

DeletedUser

Can you stop talking about your crappy 1v1 with NBD members, thanks

Hej vs Dan (no bots) Kappa

I have only mentioned wid recently on these forums so I don't know what you are talking about when you say NBD member(s).
But yeah I'll be quiet about it... For now...

Dan imo as hej is predictable when it comes to 1v1s.

Voltz v Caden

DeletedUser13801

Voltz i don't know who is caden
nb : Hej will trash Dan (without bots)

RW vs Fanat

DeletedUser13448

II

Erich am I annoying? You hurt me man, I loved you so much and thats what you give back

and how am I predictable at 1v1's when I played like 3 proper ones in my tw career:? Once against you on .se raised:D

Lionheart vs Matt

DeletedUser

II And how am I predictable at 1v1's when I played like 3 proper ones in my tw career:? Once against you on .se raised:D

After our first 1v1, I knew exactly what you were going to do on the next 1v1 which is why I went off instead of deff. You aren't nearly as predictable as slap though, so don't worry :D

Lionheart vs Matt

Bold and matt would win...

Lionheart v theamk

DeletedUser13121

Even not playing the game much, James still proves he has it during the TeamUK matches.

Therefore - Lionheart.

Bro Hugz Vs Fanat?

DeletedUser

I think both are extremely good players... But I'm going to say Fanat as he plays more than bro does.

ShadowHunter4103 (alex) v me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser13460

Alex for the simple reason as i have never seen you play a round to the end you always leave to early

choofa or wid7

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Alex for the simple reason as i have never seen you play a round to the end you always leave to early

choofa or wid7

Fair enough... It's probably because RL can be a b*tch sometimes so I have to suicide my lc and quit :(
But recently, I've been sticking around... Just tend to get ganged too often xD

Wid7, because choofa can't snipe and only plays night rounds.

GUNNIE v IKY

DeletedUser13801

choofa or wid7

Choofa will trash wid7

I think both are extremely good players... But I'm going to say Fanat as he plays more than bro does.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Easy going for BroHugz vs Fanat omg :icon_eek:

--------

I said gunnie cuz i don't know who is wid7.

Charo vs Adrian D. :lol:

DeletedUser

Choofa will trash wid7

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Easy going for BroHugz vs Fanat omg :icon_eek:

--------

I said gunnie cuz i don't know who is wid7.

Charo vs Adrian D. :lol:

Everyone knows that Choofa cant snipe :lol:.
Only thing that would be wid's downfall would be his startup... But his midgame and late game a decent.

Now I would have said Bro would win, but he rarely plays so he'd be rusty against fanat, unless he's one of those players (like me) who never gets rusty :icon_cool:.

No offence to GUNNIE, but wid would probably beat him... Except if GUNNIE had a lead on startup...

As for you v adrian, you'd be banned before you even got to nobles. Plus I NEVER see you play on uk. You always check round then 2 minutes into round you turn into a zero pointed profile :D. So adrain would win.

Matt v Charo & hej