Who'd win in a 1v1?

DeletedUser

You have good confidence despite the fact that you never play uk :icon_rolleyes:.

CardKid v me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser13448

Hmm close call I think, if I had to bet it would be on Charo though

Gunnie VS turtleuk

Dude I dont know who turtle uk is but every round that i see you I WILL wreck you

DeletedUser

Turtle Uk. Gunnie doesn't know how to grow. (as for me vs Charo earlier... No bots and no "bad strategy" :icon_redface:

Das vs Gab

DeletedUser13801

i m running away ?:eek:
i started the round, i see no one decent played on, i stopped playing after 10 minute, don't wanna be bored in a speed where the best is Choofa :lol:

but idk how you can talk here patris after tried to fuck the UkTeam yesterday

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
I gave Abdil the password that YOU gave me, big deal. You said he was banned shortly after he joined the round anyway?

I hear some other things being said about me, all I know is that is the only involvement I had in the drama. The rest was orchestrated by you, and I find it hilarious you have them all fooled.

But to be frank, I couldn't care enough to explain it again. Ill sit back and laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13801

i never gave you any password stop lying, we all know you lying :)
so stop you are an hackers and a liar shut up now :)
i did share screen skype with matt & some members of UkTeam they all see you are a liar.

BTW we have find who gave pw and the round chat to you, so you can close your mum now :)

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
my PC system restored, uninstalled skype/gyazo and I wont be reinstalling skype, it is too unsecure

Last edited:

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
It actually works out better for me that everyone believes you Charo, means the rat remains in the team :) more drama to come I guess