Goodbye bArry (Visser)

DeletedUser

Well i think i will open this with a disappointing mail i just received...

L1eeov6.png

Barry i think all of the external posters and in game you are a very arrogant, loud and 'interesting' character. Pretty much since i met you i wanted to attack you to call you up on all the BS you come out with regularly. Once you left SKY in a tantrum, you gave me the perfect opportunity and so an op was planned. Before i go into the op, here are a few quotes i picked out of the forums which made me lol.

Hows it going trying to convince sky to op me?

But looking at my stats compared to ALL of "the oldies" I am the only one out of you all who has only ever lost 1 villa and not recapped it ;).

Also i would rate myself in there.

The op that took place today landed roughly at 8am and i think 6 trains had been sent along with a few fakes. 4 villages were capped, 2 of the trains had the last noble sniped (which im sure will be taken today...).

One of your co players left because you ruined this world for him, sort your attitude out and you might stand a chance.

My favourite cap of all was sent 15 hours out and STILL the mighty bArry didn't manage to get a snipe or a stack in there:

SHHTONq.png

You claim to be a top rated player in the world but can't snipe 15 hours out? You are just a player that is active so can farm and managed to get a load of internals... it is HUGELY disappointing that you have quit this easily, which leads me on to my favourite quote:

the proof is in the pudding ;).

Yes barry i agree, the proof really is in the pudding isn't it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13884

He did what a true TIMING/Ghosts player would and quit at the first sign of things going wrong.
No doubt those caps you've made don't count because he quit.

DeletedUser3473

His posts will be missed, he was one of the reasons this forum has stayed active.

DeletedUser13887

I'm sure we will keep the forums going don't worry! :)

DeletedUser13829

He did what a true TIMING/Ghosts player would and quit at the first sign of things going wrong.
No doubt those caps you've made don't count because he quit.

Don't call out every Timing & Ghost player solely of a few players quitting, that's not fair.

DeletedUser13884

It's a joke mate :lol:
6/7 players that have had trains sent at them have quit though :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser13884

Be quiet Onske, you're one of the few players I genuinely don't like in this game, always popping up to tell me how wrong I am, I think 100% of your externals posts are to argue with me lol. Go back to your hole.

DeletedUser13793

You caused the hostility. Entirely your own fault, my friend. No need to try and carebear :)

DeletedUser13884

Do me a favour? When you get rimmed, don't try to restart.

DeletedUser4753

Find myself a bit on the fence, like unforgiving acc position vs a sky opp without pre stacks is proly going to get bummed.

But then visser talks the talk, then tripped up on the first step of the walk, cant help but chuckle a little

I would disagree with the ghosts/timing comment, i mean lets be realistic.

1st opp of the war with surprise on its side, gains made player quit yey
1st opp where timing shows its hand, gains made player quit yey

Congrats on the above, the thing is guys, this happens in almost every war where the initial aggression is a surprise.
Nothing that indicates wotn are awesome and nothing that indicates ghosts have a quitters mentality.

If anything, i would say animal is the biggest "non quiter" on w24 this far, to make those losses and keep the chin up and carry on is a huge testament to his mentality and yet he is the duke of ghosts, a bit of a flaw in the trend huh?

#your safe from vissers wrath pip :p

DeletedUser10790

I don't say this often. But I'm impressed with the organisation and operations of WOTN.

Visser made the mistake of being arrogant without prior preparation - it is no disgrace to be beaten by a well oiled opposition we must remember.

Blue

DeletedUser13884

Yup, Sky opped The Unforgiving.

d1mension, not once has a single WOTN player ever said we are the best tribe ever and we're all amazing players like you seem to keep making us out as saying. However, we have said many times that a lot of the elitist players in TIMING/Ghosts, take Sabotur for example, are not nearly as good as they make out to be and quit at the first hurdle. Props to Ani Mal for not quitting yes, also props to NotLime for not quitting afer losing 40k points worth of villas and still going strong, sending recaps and backtimes rather than doing the easy thing and just quitting, but obviously you wouldn't mention that as he's a WOTN player.

I'm sure I'll check back to this comment in a few minutes and see Onske calling me a liar again, but I'll make this plea anyway, don't bother. I've already stopped replying to you with logic now because it's just boring proving you wrong and every time your response being that I'm a liar and I suck, so I'll just stoop to your level and tell you the same.

DeletedUser4753

timing/ghosts are not elitists, they just have 1 or 2 recognizable players, also never suggested wotn are noobs or pro's, only suggestion ive heard of wotn is they are not pro players and thats a admission from wotn themselves not me.

My comment was aimed at you calling ghosts quitters, to which i pointed out was not true due to animal, im not sure why you expect me to mention not lime in regards to ghosts being quitters or not.

I think you have felt like im attacking you (which im not) so have come out with a irrational defensive response. Im not a wotn hater at all...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

Also, ive not heard of no player called sabotur in my 11 years of tw, hardly a elitist.

DeletedUser13884

Sabotur thought he was better than everyone else, which is elitist.

I don't think you're personally attacking me at all, I'm not 11 years old, I was just pointing out that you never seem to say anything positive about WOTN :lol:

You also said Ani Mal is the biggest "Non quitter" of 24, Ghosts are not the only tribe in 24 so WOTN do apply aswell lol

About Ghosts/TIMING being quitters, I think 6/7 players quitting who had nobles sent at them is more than enough to call them quitters lol

DeletedUser4753

Your wrong, im a elitist,I favor elite plays and players and have a giant ego, sab was a loud mouthed nub far as i can tell.

I also favor lack of unnecessary diplo, lack of huge member counts, lack of family tribes, lack of pp usage.

I quiet like wotn and if you look at my top 5 thread i foresaw you being rank 1 and you did such,hardly a flame lol.

Just your doing 3 of my 4 pet hates so will have to excuse lack of praise lol.