New Questline feedback

DeletedUser282

Not sure that lc rush needed a buff, that feels pretty silly.

[05:10:49] gargareth: they buffed lc rush a bunch
[05:11:24] Muldeh`: instead of making players learn the game.. the game learns the players

Sums that up I think.

Also some of the quests seem pretty random. (Like things like 600/600/500 for 7 rax 5 market and 200 population) Mostly non-awful though.

strenghts

Reaction score
IS IT WITH FLAGS?

i think it is
looked first on settings nothing there about it then said click here for full setting and you get a small stat even less then shown above
but when you go to world info it says flaggs enabled so i guess yes
there is no where where i can find any thing about new quests tho , so we have to see in 18 minutes

strenghts

Reaction score
so what happend ? start at 10 am ?

first pre-register is yellow what means you are registered

now its grey so did tw do a hard reset and all stuff of pre-register is lost ?

cant believe when they say we start around 10 am that every world we have same problems

its always late

maybe say start at 10.00 am and start opening the world at 9.30 would help

DeletedUser13687

you still got 7 mins until 10 am lol. relax, patience is a virtue hahaha

DeletedUser282

Well up to approximately usual standard here I guess, giving pre-registered people the old questline and everyone else the new one.

Deciding that there should be almost no barbs for some incredibly poor reason, whilst the new questline buffs lc rush enormously making the entire thing way way way more random than normal- if you get a good area (and were online at the very start of the world to get the res from the barbs near you) you can get really fast lc and unlock all of the res quest rewards that they unlock and if you get a bad area you can sit there and wait for lc for a couple days or you can go infantry and haul almost nothing and try to get resources with them from 26p players at end of bp and be insanely behind.

One is inspired to wonder whether whoever was in charge of organising this is actively trying to make this as dumb as possible or if they are just really really incompetent.

strenghts

Reaction score
and then this is how they respond

1) dab2015-10-21 14:14:50

I'm sorry, it appears there was an error so many who preregistered are getting the old quest line. We can only apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

Kind regards,

2)

dab2015-10-21 16:19:49

A restart will give you new quests,

Last edited:

DeletedUser4753

and then this is how they respond

1) dab2015-10-21 14:14:50

I'm sorry, it appears there was an error so many who preregistered are getting the old quest line. We can only apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

Kind regards,

2)

dab2015-10-21 16:19:49

A restart will give you new quests,
Kind regards,

as if that is a option first spending over 1600 pp and then they just say sorry but can restart and it will be fixed probebly ! yes right

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, finally some pp abuser justice.

DeletedUser

One game for some, one for the rest. Why TW can't get the settings right at the start of the world is beyond me.

Give everyone a fair game and give them these random quests others speak off. It clearly boosted some players through the ranks, and left more behind.

Utter shambles.
So there's your feedback TW...

DeletedUser13687

i think that this world start was a major **** up on their part, but what are they gonna do about it?

DeletedUser11788

I got the new startup things.... Its pretty cool and makes perfect sense to me. Only problem is the early LC's now I have to farm.... that sucks.