Another World...I've seen it all.

DeletedUser13924

What's going on guys. NeedForNoSpeed (Ant) here.

I've joined this world haven't yet more high expectations from the UK players...Oh how I was wrong.
There is 1 thing in particular that made me laugh, cry, cringe and even laugh again...I don't laugh much.

First day of the world we have this family tribe, some of you may know them as MILF (Mommy I love Farming). Ok...no one knows who the hell they are. They are recruiting half the world. Already have 3 full tribes of scrubs of which half will leave because we will start farming them on day 3, another quarter will leave because they are basically brain dead and that will leave around 30 players who will be building swords, maxing their warehouses, afking for 3 days and coming back to build more swords.

I can guarantee they will be asking all the *chuckle* "Big" tribes to ally with them because they know this is going to happen.

My advice to the members who actually want to play the game past day 3...LEAVE. You are grouped with a bunch of morons. I am looking forward to farming most of your tribe.

If you plan on sticking around in that tribe, no worries.. I'm sure you'll have MILF 4,5 and 6 tomorrow.

GLHF.

Ant.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10790

Rumour has it the world's current best tribe has applied to be MILF 4 already

But yo thats just heresay...

blue

DeletedUser13884

I think MILF are the tribe to watch for the future!!!

DeletedUser13924

The only chance MILF have a chance of getting past day..4 or 5 is by us at Ego changing our name to MILF69.

DeletedUser13924

Damn Blue..They aren't spread that wide.

But you know it's a scary sign when there are more members in a tribe than there are barbs on the map.

DeletedUser10790

You woud know i guess...

Well i think its kind of them. Basically what theyve done is already put our future farms in groups for us to send at rather than having to organise our FA so laboriously

blue

DeletedUser13924

You woud know i guess...

Well i think its kind of them. Basically what theyve done is already put our future farms in groups for us to send at rather than having to organise our FA so laboriously

blue

You're right Blue. This tribe has just saved us PP on Farm assistant.

Thanks guys!

DeletedUser

R.I.P TW

And I thought anyone with any brains would have learnt by now that having more than 3 family tribes on any world is a mistake. Yes it's called tribalwars. But it's called tribalwars for a reason... Oh well. How long do we think this will last? I reckon these tribes will last 1 week before they fall apart :lol:.

Oh and enjoy your farming on day 3 NFNS :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If everyone on the world joins the milf family we can all sit back and watch milfs fighting each other