The Book of Flair - Chapter 3: The Nation of Flair

DeletedUser

To the people, things in the country of Flair were going great. They had a good relationship with their neighbors, the attacks from the nasty land of SCO had ceased due to it crumbling. They even started to build a relationship with what emerged from the ashes of SCO, TCT.

They were expanding, building new houses here and there. Making enough money from their hard work to buy more land to turn into more profits from their labor. Things were looking good and they were becoming quite a prosperous people. They even had a wealthy neighbor by the name of xWheeliebinns who came and joined Flair's towns people, offering his land to the people of Flair to expand their borders.

What the townsfolk didn't know however was that the elders of this nation were handling the issues before they even came to the people's ears. Those nice neighbors weren't so nice when it came to what they wanted from this small nation.

The elders of Flair put up with the demands of this neighbor named VODKA. and even helped them battle the tyrants of the SCO empire. When ever the leaders of VODKA. wanted something, they were very communicative with the elders of Flair, things were nice and there weren't any issues. However this was only the case when what VODKA. wanted was heavily in their own nation's favor. They did not want to share with the Flair nation at all and whenever Flair had a request it largely went ignored until something would come up that caused VODKA. to want something.

They took land deep in areas that Flair was expanding too. They refused to exchange this land for Flair's land in their own territory and many other things that just proved all that VODKA. nation wanted to do was use Flair as their cash cow. They didn't want to treat them as equals, they wanted Flair to do their work for them and just hand it over.

When a wealthy man from SCO decided it was time for him to leave the tyrant empire and he wanted to become a citizen of Flair VODKA. got very upset. They threatened war and all sorts of despicable things. Eventually the Flair elders convinced VODKA. to back down but the elders knew this wouldn't be the last time VODKA. made unreasonable requests of the quickly growing nation. It was times like this that the cracks began to forge.

Flair's elders knew that if things between them and the VODKA nation were to remain peaceful something had to be done. As they strode together in battle against the SCO hordes they achieved victory after victory but in VODKA.'s eyes, Flair was only in those battles to raise the VODKA. flag for them. VODKA. took no notice of the blood shed by the loyal citizens of Flair. Eventually the tyrant empire collapsed to it's knees and the relationship between Flair and VODKA. was going to go back to what it was before the horde arose. The elders of Flair and the leaders in VODKA decided to hold a round table like conference and hammer out an agreement and keep relations with each other. This was the start of the final crack between these two nations.

There was one thing of note to take from the agreements made at that conference. Each leader was to leave a messenger pigeon at the location of the conference so that the keepers could quickly send messages between the nations and communication would remain strong to fix any problems before they arose.

An agreement was made between the Flair elders and one of VODKA.'s leaders over a patch of land. One of the few areas still controlled by the fallen empire of SCO. The nations were to split it with the slightly larger portion going to VODKA. One of the leaders of VODKA however did not like this agreement so in a spiff or rage he stormed into the original meeting place, slayed one of the keepers, and took the pigeons that knew their way to his hold from the room. This was a clear breach of the agreement between the two nations and when Flair found out they were not very pleased at all.

They sent pigeons to the other VODKA. leaders to inform them of the situation and notify them that the agreement was broken. If it was to be repaired something must be done quickly. What they got in return was two houses of VODKA. not sending an answer, and the other saying it wasn't an important matter.

Their hearts sunk. At that moment they knew it was time to start to prepare. They couldn't continue to be treated like this and lead their people without having to lie to them. Something the elders refused to do. They sent pigeons to the entire land of VODKA. informing all of the citizens that the agreement between the two nations was over. It was at this time that the two houses who had ignored them finally replied. They exchanged messages for a short time but did not express desire to keep the nations united. The damage done on VODKA.'s side could only be salvaged by words from Flair which to this humble teller says all it needs to about relations.

Flair however received an interesting pigeon of their own. It originated from the lands of TCT, the nation that emerged from the tyrant empire of SCO. It seemed a group of the knights of TCT wanted to offer Flair their services. Flair knew that if they accepted these kind nobles into their lands that it would cause a war with the VODKA. nation. But they also knew that the VODKA. nation would never treat them as equals.

It is at this time that the Flair elders had one thing to say to the VODKA. leaders. They sent their pigeons to each citizen of the VODKA. nation with a very plain message.

They were going to war.

[video=youtube;3jNlIGDRkvQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jNlIGDRkvQ[/video]

DeletedUser11695

Pigeon pie

Loved the pie, can you send some more please? Go easy on the spices though. :lol: Enjoyed the story. Definitely a class piece of fiction as one sided as this war will be.

DeletedUser

Loved the pie, can you send some more please? Go easy on the spices though. :lol: Enjoyed the story. Definitely a class piece of fiction as one sided as this war will be.

You should have more belief in yourselves, I'm sure vodka will give it their best.

I liked the story : )

DeletedUser920

Sorry it's turned out that way for you - I don't think it was meant to. I know I don't have any plans to attack my neighbours in Flair who had been fighting alongside us - not unless we see attacks on us first. I suspect that the same goes for others in Vodka, though other tribes who have declared on us have not lasted long afterwards and you can't rely on that while you are red dots.

DeletedUser13584

Lord Greg for one many members that vodka attacked are still here. 98% of them

DeletedUser920

Hi Jamie - I'm not sure about your point - you're still hanging on in there, but your old tribe is down to #7 when it was #1, you jumped to Lonely Soldier and have now joined one of your old enemies (Flair), though not the main one (Vodka).

There were a list of other enemies who died before them. though SCO lasted much longer than most and may have taken us to the end game. If it becomes a real fight there are a few Flair players in vulnerable places.

DeletedUser13638

I don't know what you are all getting your knickers in a twist about - you cant hug each other to a world win and one way or another it usually whittles it's way down to a couple of tribes - and here we nearly are......

SCO was SCO, bit off more than they could chew in one bite in my opinion and paid the price - but there were some solid solid players there who stood up to everything thrown at them without flinching. There are a lot more players on this world who haven't been tested yet who would/will crumble under nothing like what others have put up with...

i have people i like and respect across all remaining tribes but the world had to split this way basically to keep the interest. There's no need for nastiness or bitterness between anybody, or for that matter cleverness. Lets just crack on a play the game for goodness sake.

It all boils down to the simple issue now - can you play the game, can you really or do you think you can flunk a win on the back of others hard work. No - you cant - you will be tested - each and every last one of you - those hiding on the rim who aint interested in being promoted to front line action - you will be found out. Those who have had an easy ride so far being able to attack with the masses, now find themselves not quite so comfortable in their surroundings. Just look over your shoulder, theres a red dot a lot nearer now - don't forget to set your notifications cos sleep might not be an option now - its a luxury!!!

I wish each of you the best of british in this war (unless your favourite tipple is vodka ofc) and apologise for this turgulent Shiraz insipred load of old bollocks however it stopped me having to go upstairs and service the mrs so it has saved me an injury or even worse therefore im more than happy to provide you with these words of wisdom.

Mike the Vag :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser6488

If what I'm seeing in game is the extent of flairs ability I'm sorry to say it's game over!

Normally id be disappointed but I'm Thinking I might be able to retire for my birthday which is a great cos Tw right now sucks where's the competition and challenge certainly not this world

On top of that huffle must be embarrassed don't know what he shows his tribe reports wise but if I got caught like how he did I'd give up in shame

Seems he can talk a good game just can't play a good game...

Anyway good luck to both sides there's one guy here who will be hammering it to end this misery sooner rather than later

Peace

DeletedUser6488

Wakey wakey flair is anyone at home???

2 weeks in your 250 villas down with still no sign of an opp :-D

Come on guys you's declared on us haha, You's have got to be the worst tribe I've ever seen get to end game

Pathetic

DeletedUser13913

If what I'm seeing in game is the extent of flairs ability I'm sorry to say it's game over!

Normally id be disappointed but I'm Thinking I might be able to retire for my birthday which is a great cos Tw right now sucks where's the competition and challenge certainly not this world

On top of that huffle must be embarrassed don't know what he shows his tribe reports wise but if I got caught like how he did I'd give up in shame

Seems he can talk a good game just can't play a good game...

Anyway good luck to both sides there's one guy here who will be hammering it to end this misery sooner rather than later

Peace

so far aint seen nothing special from you but a big mouth and mass faker, shut up and play the game, you find an inactive and go to town, you avoid active players for the most part......i would argue i have seen zero talent from VODKA, take away your shear numbers and yall would be gone by now, we are 1/3 your tribes size and yet you brag, that to me is amusing, lol

Six

DeletedUser6488

Lol

You saying I only target inactives?

Your dreaming mate

Think you'll find most people I go at are active for the first few days maybe a week tops they last, then it's like taking candy from a baby.

I can't help your tribes utter crap and people quit first sign of a fight

And listen if I bug you that much come take my villages I'm easy to find I'm the one tearing up your mates :)

Peace bro

DeletedUser7967

Sooooooo......
When does chapter 4 come out? Can't wait...
"The Book of Flair - Chapter 4: Destruction and humiliation of Flair"
^
I'll read that!

DeletedUser6488

Would be the only thing worth reading

I think huffle gone Mia

Worlds won in my book

DeletedUser920

Okay, let's be fair, Flair didn't do badly considering that we started out ahead, though being continuously at war with a succession of enemies without a break has been tiring. Without recruiting our way to a win we have battled our way to victory, the leadership of Flair is throwing in the towel and a number of their other players are leaving.

It looks like the book of Flair has ended with one long last kiss goodbye.

Now at 55% dominance and hopefully heading towards a finish. Thanks to everyone for being part of a good game.