Top 20 Players

DeletedUser13734

I would disagree with Thrud, I saw him on a UK classic world get owned when he was in a family tribe of 6 i think they got owned by 2 tribes if I am not mistaken, maybe even 1.

I would list it like this

Afraidofthedark (Good all round player on multiple servers)
Red (being the best farmer so far)
Silk Road (also a great farmer but does not come on externals)

and possibly i have missed some. But to me they have shown themselves good so far :).

Much disagree, People mistake PP abusers (afraidofthedark) and Good farmers (silk road) for 'the best' players all too often.
Silk made a late appearance on w23, thought he was worth watching as he quickly climbed the rankings due to great farming - before I knew it he was rimmed quick time.

Afraidofthedark I don't know too much about - but people have told me she merges to win, does a lot of hugging and abuses PP..

Red I know nothing about :x

DeletedUser1508

Red I know nothing about :x

I win. That's all you need to know.

In all seriousness though, people not knowing about me and my ability is just how I like it.

DeletedUser13734

I win. That's all you need to know.

In all seriousness though, people not knowing about me and my ability is just how I like it.

Yeah, its enjoyable to be underestimated.

I'm a 'seeing is believing' kinda guy here though.

; )

DeletedUser6695

How did I become obscure? Me! Obscure!? With this much talent?

/cries

You've lost your touch... or maybe spending so much time playing UK with unknown players has made you...unknown :icon_eek:

DeletedUser12733

So whos this....

INIB today at 17:04
I'm MIGHTY!

I only used 60 pounds for premium points in the beginning of the world, so time will show you ;)

I M THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD and that's a fact! First time on a UK server so you don't really know me.

DeletedUser13687

hahaha

his ego is bigger than yours, mine and d1s combined hahahahha :lol:

DeletedUser1508

So whos this....

INIB today at 17:04
I'm MIGHTY!

I only used 60 pounds for premium points in the beginning of the world, so time will show you ;)

I M THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD and that's a fact! First time on a UK server so you don't really know me.

Who buys premium? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser12733

Who buys premium? :icon_confused:

Funnily enough the guy i have never heard of... but he could be right :) Meh might as well see what cards he is holding if he is so confident :). He already told me he has RL friends who will send Bonfire support... apart from that haven't got much more out of him.

DeletedUser

OK hey guys!
I just take a look at top 5 players. Lets look what is goin on ;D
1 afraidofthedark Fun!78.261136020

Rly nice... (guys pls stop him someone, I cant even take a barbar villa xD) fast jump gj.

2 pistache P.R73.424135648
OOOOOOh yeaaaaah! my neibghour, i gess he growing his LC like hell xD P.R. leave your sister, and we all get some coockies ! think about it >:) (jk)
3 INIB 2HORNY72.376145170
hmm i never heard about it :p but looks like Songoku with crazy team is goin for his show time xD
4 Coller Fun!68.526144895
5 Tupacaveli Fun!64.997125416
Ok srsly guys stop feeding :/

DeletedUser1508

Fair bit of internalling going on in Fun! to be honest. 50% of Tupacaveli's conquers are from his own tribe!! Afraidofthedark and Coller also have three internals each.

Pistache is a PP user but not without some skill.

INIB does things properly. He has a distinctive style that manages to disgruntle most people he comes into contact with but it'e effective.

Last edited by a moderator: