Rate The Player Above :D

DeletedUser

Dude we all get attacked its just that you come here and b.... about it. Just a few mins i was getting spammed by 5 different players - i lost obv but just say gg and move on - they're better
So erich now its your turn to admit whos better than you (lets not do it on a name basis cause that'll take you years to write out

You won like 2 rounda :O big deal man

I don't bitch about getting teamed. I find it annoying, yes because it can be very annoying.

Yeah but Hej, not everyone says gg back do they? I've had my fair share of death threats after beating someone... Karma I suppose...

As for admitting stuff - Maybe I'm stubborn, I dunno... But I prefer not to admit stuff unless I feel I need to. Okay?

Yeah, it's a big deal :icon_rolleyes:. I wish it wasn't, but everyone moans that I have no wins and then when I get two wins, people still moan and they make excuses of some sort. Pretty sure people have done the same to you... Probably me in fact... Once or twice...

DeletedUser13827

Noone has to say GG back - it's just a show of 'you won fair and square'

And who gave you deaththreats? I can count the amount of people you beat with the fingers on a single hand probably

DeletedUser13827

The only reason I see why someone would threaten to kill you is because you made the round boring - easy win

DeletedUser

fidel pls, when are they going to award you for the being totally irrelevant.

but atleast you keep the forum going, props for that.

DeletedUser13900

surrounded by nubs 8.3/10

reputation_pos.png
ss

DeletedUser13121

5/10 Since I'm rating the UK Erich I see on rounds.. not a PL Erich I hear on skype :D