Send the Rats Packing

• Thread starter DeletedUser10619
  • Start date

DeletedUser10619

Credit where it is due though, great op by your tribe on Wilson775. You guys really know how to internal and internal fast, its like a work of art, like poetry.....

Internalling is good
Internalling is great
It is so damn lovely
Compared to war that we hate!

DeletedUser

We are far from accepting defeat, just don't see the need to post as some in IBF like to turn everything we say around in a negative aspect.

Lol, I'd say RP have very little chance of winning, half of RP have quit already with new players on the accounts, the only thing that's holding you guys together is the internals and easy villages, come on, look at your op on Tedd, how on earth did you lot only manage to take a single village, oh wait I know why poor leadership....

The op only had about 15 targets I mean come on... I single player could target 15 villages in one op surely a tribe as a whole could claim more and then you lot picked the wrong target... pathetic op attempt by RP.

Anyways I won't take up any more time and let those RP members get back to their free villlages and to the few great players left in RP, good luck, you'll need it with a leader like that :)

EDIT: nothing against you sicilini, I know you can play I just believe that you are unable to run a tribe

Last edited by a moderator:

the minx

Reaction score
See, this is why I don't like to post... noone has accepted anything, some have quit, and they have been replaced, simple as

and on the subject of internals, why wouldn't we internal and strengthen our own accounts? you don't have much room to talk, you guys have done the same thing

the minx

Reaction score
On another note, do you guys really think that little op we did on Tedd was our fll force? We're in the middle of fighting 2 other wars besides the one with you, so no we're not putting full force into any op atm, just doing a bit of poking and prodding.

I will however give credit where its due, and Tedd did a good job sniping/defending, I told him so that evening as well via skype.

DeletedUser13390

See, this is why I don't like to post... noone has accepted anything, some have quit, and they have been replaced, simple as

and on the subject of internals, why wouldn't we internal and strengthen our own accounts? you don't have much room to talk, you guys have done the same thing

Your more then happy to post and criticize when it isn't your tribe on the firing line though, good old double standards.

do me a favour? name an account we recruited to internal that you have made quit? struggling? yeah thats cause we haven't. You really think you can try pull the "you are doing it so we are doing it" line. You have been gifted the internalling of how many accounts now? rhino, savage, wilson, duffers, throbi, plonkerman and no doubt others too. It is the only thing your tribe is capable of taking by looks of it. we have taken in 1 account that equated to little over 1mill points and thats because he gifted to his old friend who is in our tribe where as yours are all supposed to be "enemies" everyone knew there was a relationship between ~RP~ and DNA you guys moaned enough to try recruit them.
you keep shouting about fighting 2 other wars so fight them but just you remember whilst your nibbling slowly away at other tribe we are taking chunks from yours. also bare in mind that for the most part of this world IBF had been fighting more then 1 war at a time and it isn't our fault DNA collapsed after 1 op from us.

But no doubt you will think this is all a personal attack upon yourself as you believe this entire thread is revolved around yourself, little reality check we are at war its called PnP everything in this thread revolves around our war and why we are at war for most part it is just us showing how pitiful ~RP~ are doing as many have said before the externals is a place to degrade the enemy and demoralise them but little of that seems needed as plenty of your players keep quitting on you. i will admit it brings joy to myself hearing from friends you have tried to recruit them to play accounts in ~RP~ and hearing which accounts are in need of players quite funny the most part of those are accounts on the frontline. can't take the heat? stay out of the kitchen.

final little note though i suggest you actually step up the war is already at point of no return for yourself at least go out fighting?

good luck for the rest of the war, i look forward to seeing you actually try since you believe you haven't yet began to try.

p.s you might want to listen to your members too, heard a fair few complaints about leadership not taking members advice. that along with the applications i have needed to reject from couple of your members.

tedd66

Reaction score
Sicilini, looking down the war stats page, it's clear both tribes have seen attacks from 18 members of the opposition. Though I agree, over the course of the war, this doesn't paint an accurate picture.

Let's compare this weekend then, as both tribes ran ops.

I received incoming from 15 RP members, 3/4 of the membership count. I think I received 600-800 nukes (400 of which were killed - 3.8 mil dotd). Resulting in 1 village being lost.

Ibf on the other hand, only 12 members attacked (no idea on nuke counts). Resulting in 93 villages being lost.

So comparing these 2 events (ignoring IBFs 500 village lead) how can you argue you are focusing else where?

The difference between IBF and RP is the apparent attack AND defence skill deficit shown by RP when compared to IBF. There's no 2 ways about it.

Reastablished

Reaction score
The difference between IBF and RP is the apparent attack AND defence skill deficit shown by RP when compared to IBF. There's no 2 ways about it.

Not gonna lie i cant defend for sh*t, its the problem with being so inactive :( ;)

tedd66

Reaction score
f4be230578eae43716cc05e25f9d6d54.png

Update for those interested. Added in the top 5 by ODD to show the contrast ;)

And for the record, we are hitting accounts which are active, as i recieve messages/incoming from those weve hit.

DeletedUser13390

An update to overall Stats of this War, well if you can call it that.

Side 1: Tribes: IBF
Side 2:
Tribes: ~RP~
Players: Throbi One

Timeframe: 28/09/2015 00:00:00 to 13/11/2015 00:04:44

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 765
Side 2: 24
Difference: 741

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,263,304
Side 2: 231,832
Difference: 7,031,472

chart

so mean while all this is happening, ~RP~ are still finishing off their external internals. in the form of Wilson, guess they finally got that ticket in.

Side 1: Tribes: DNA
Players: plonkerman15, duffers, Throbi One
Side 2:

Timeframe: 28/09/2015 00:00:00 to 13/11/2015 00:04:44

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 866
Difference: 866

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 8,455,248
Difference: 8,455,248

chart

well at least we know why they aren't shrinking much, but what happens once these are finished?

and a final note, ~RP~ have began munching on 2k barbs again guess they really can't fight a worthy opponent for their villages any more.

DeletedUser11250

It's good to see that nothing has changed irrespective of which world it is - the friendly banter, the childish name calling, the hit and miss sarcasm ... I need say no more.
And here's me thinking should I return or watch from the sidelines, after all I may not physically be there in whichever tribe my friends are in, but it's good to see Simon and Chrissie having their usual squabbles in the externals.

I hope you're all doing well, Christmas greeting to one and all :)

Reastablished

Reaction score
We in IBF like a good war, we play this game to win and we are proud of our achievements, we dont like tribes that recruit to win, or in ~RP~ case recruit to try and keep up #fail

Have you not just done exactly what you slated ~RP~ for doing? I mean yeah they recruited Smasher, so in return you recruit the larger members from TA so you can get back to having the most dominance?

An eye for an eye

DeletedUser13390

Have you not just done exactly what you slated ~RP~ for doing? I mean yeah they recruited Smasher, so in return you recruit the larger members from TA so you can get back to having the most dominance?

An eye for an eye

come now george, RP knew fine well we have been in close relations with TA for a long time now and was always going to happen infact i believe it we even mentioned to RP around here somewhere lol. sicilini accuses us of cheap underhanded tactics with our little cluster of barbs we took in your core. yet it isn't underhanded to of been in talks with smasher for how long? to join RP and using him to grab as many internals as he can before joining RP.

also it is nothing to do with having most dominance in why we took them, we was going to take them anyways we just needed and extra space and the constant abusive threatening behavior of Smasher and lack of participation just gave us our reason to remove him from the tribe which opened up enough space for who we wanted.

what wrong sicilini lost w20 to this snake like tactic you thought you would give it a go? sorry to burst your bubble it wont happen here you have just given us free reign on getting these war stats pumped up on steroid juice.

have fun with our version of Yorkie, he is your problem now lol

but since i am here i may as well give a little stat update on this war.

So it has been going on for 96 days now the stats have slowed in recent times but will likely take a very big change in the coming weeks so here we are.

Side 1:
Tribes: IBF
Side 2:

Timeframe: 28/09/2015 00:00:00 to 02/01/2016 06:32:51

Side 1: 923
Side 2: 53
Difference: 870

chart

Side 1: 8,577,371
Side 2: 485,399
Difference: 8,091,972

chart

not bad looking lets add in those throbi losses

http://prntscr.com/9l4rnm

so total 1039 caps from the rodents of the world, with 53 losses giving us a grand total of 986 lead if my maths are correct.

now roll on these coming weeks everything is about to get interesting with the dramatic change in the world today.

also happy new year to all those reading

Reastablished

Reaction score
Seany I do not play this world so was merely stating how things look to me, I know longer know what tactics are going on and tbh ain't that bothered just seems that on the externals it's one rule for ~RP~ and another for IBF, ~RP~ had an alliance with DNA which I'm sure they probably got slated for, yet their's IBF recruiting TA members and opping with them, and whilst ~RP~ did take a lot of internals from DNA but IBF have recruited to Internal also?

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk21/index.php?page=player&id=561435

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk21/index.php?page=player&id=739939

There could be other's but I cant really be arsed to check, I mean what I am saying will most likely be deemed as innancurate as it's only IBF that post on these externals these days, is simply fruit for thought that perhaps ~RP~ aren't the only tribe who have recruited and internal people, and may I come back to the fact where you said
come now george, RP knew fine well we have been in close relations with TA for a long time now and was always going to happen infact i believe it we even mentioned to RP around here somewhere lol.

That situation is similar to UP, when Zil, Mek, Barbzilla and Deckix joined RP and Simon depicted this move in his cartoon, so therefore you taking in Jah and co is no different if anything RP never used UP to joint OP anyone or to secure a backline.

Not intended to be personally Seany it's just the was I see things

DeletedUser13390

Seany I do not play this world so was merely stating how things look to me, I know longer know what tactics are going on and tbh ain't that bothered just seems that on the externals it's one rule for ~RP~ and another for IBF, ~RP~ had an alliance with DNA which I'm sure they probably got slated for, yet their's IBF recruiting TA members and opping with them, and whilst ~RP~ did take a lot of internals from DNA but IBF have recruited to Internal also?

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk21/index.php?page=player&id=561435

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk21/index.php?page=player&id=739939

There could be other's but I cant really be arsed to check, I mean what I am saying will most likely be deemed as innancurate as it's only IBF that post on these externals these days, is simply fruit for thought that perhaps ~RP~ aren't the only tribe who have recruited and internal people, and may I come back to the fact where you said

That situation is similar to UP, when Zil, Mek, Barbzilla and Deckix joined RP and Simon depicted this move in his cartoon, so therefore you taking in Jah and co is no different if anything RP never used UP to joint OP anyone or to secure a backline.

Not intended to be personally Seany it's just the was I see things

well where do i begin here, ill start with the two accounts "recruited to internal" yeah i will agree it looks that way though both those players joined accounts within IBF due to friendships, where as we know the DNA squad didn't but that doesn't matter now.

TA have been more faithful allies then ~RP~ ever were, we asked them not to do things as they also asked us and both sides kept their words isn't that how diplomacy is supposed to work? where as ~RP~ declined on all the important things both sides laid down rules for our future merger, to which ~RP~ repeatedly broke so there is a big difference in circumstances obviously UP never joint opped with ~RP~ as at that time ~RP~ decided to sit pretty on the sidelines whilst IBF and Ted/Spread were fighting nothing new there i guess.

though one thing i find quite amusing this little underhanded recruitment of smasher and getting him to grab as many internals as he can before joining surely you aren't condoning this lol. but alas the cards have been dealt and they will be played as they are recruiting an account that is solely isolated amongst us.

also good luck to ~RP~'s new allies DTA quite a situation isn't it, the only tribe they were able to pick apart are now allies? :lol:

and george nothing personal taken, you expressed your views and now i have expressed ours simple as that though i deliver a fair amount of factual information and i was amongst those talks a long time ago, though we was against the UP recruitment we let it happen to which ~RP~ then broke agreement once again for a player who tuck tailed and ran fairly quickly.