UK26 Settings

dabookman

Reaction score

We are pleased to announce the opening of UK26 on "28th January 2016 around 09.30am

⦁ Speed 1

⦁ Unit speed 1

⦁ Noble coins

⦁ Smithy simple

⦁ Archers no

⦁ Paladin yes no weapons

⦁ Bonus Vills Yes

⦁ Barbs/bonus grow 1500

⦁ Church yes

⦁ Choose start Yes

⦁ Beginner Protect 4 days

⦁ Tribe Limit 30

⦁ Fake Limit no

⦁ Morale Points/time based

⦁ Militia yes

⦁ Attack/support gap 100ms

⦁ Quest system new

⦁ Hauls on

⦁ Flags yes

⦁ Night Bonus active 00.00 -8.00

⦁ Premium Trading Enabled

No outside support, support withdrawn if player leaves tribe.Player must be in tribe for 24 hours before support can be sent.

Win condition, Tribe dominance 80% for 10 Days

Pre Registration is now open

Full settings here

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

Ugh, my throne will have to remain empty for a few more months

Deleted User - 70854

lets see if you can make it out of BP this time!

dabookman

Reaction score
To clarify, the support/24 hours rule.

Tribe can send support to the player, the player cannot send support to other tribe members for 24 hours

DeletedUser7797

Brian

I think that you must admit that it doesn't read that way and is very misleading

Our tribe attacked a player who had hopped tribes and as a consequence we have lost troops where he has been supported by his new tribe-mates, nowhere does it say before support can be sent by him/her.

Will you consider compensating us for our losses please?

No outside support, support withdrawn if player leaves tribe.Player must be in tribe for 24 hours before support can be sent.

DeletedUser14043

yep.. it was most definitely misleading.
sucks to be you but it won't help to ask for compensation... nor should it. you attacked and in the action risk was taken all be it, more so then initially thought possible...

edit: (as I just checked the "world settings" description)
It still reads that support can't be sent for 24 hours without clarifying the whole. Thereby, making a "very" inaccurate statement.
It should read, tribe may support immediately, however the newly recruited member can't send support for 24 hours.

DeletedUser2178

And still no mod response, what a suprize :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser14043

In this instance, speaking of dabookman, i am somewhat surprised. He is a very active, very attentive mod. So yea... I am surprised.

DeletedUser13811

What 'mod response' are you waiting for? If you have an issue within the game you should put in a support ticket.

DeletedUser14043

The issue is how the 24 hour cooldown for tribe support is written....

That is very deceiving as it leaves anyone reading it with the opinion that for the first 24 hrs a person is in a tribe he can not be supported.

It should read:

No outside support, support withdrawn if player leaves tribe. While the new member may receive support the new member must be in tribe for 24 hours before said new member can send support.

There is an enormous difference in the context of the two statements.

DeletedUser14043

lol... and still not adjusted. I'm thinking they want to be deceiving here. I know in years past (talking during the W10 days on .net) when there was a correction or clarity of the settings, Inno would send a world wide message with the clarification and have a mod post the clarification within the settings discussion. Not sure why this has not occurred in W26 as the original post is by its nature, poorly worded and easily misunderstood.