Boards, give some love

• Thread starter DeletedUser14043
  • Start date

DeletedUser14043

Someone please give the boards some love...
Part of the enjoyment within the game is the external boards and yet there's nobody posting...

I know there are players in 26 that are fun, entertaining, a little whacky and most importantly, interesting. So come on world... join me here and make feel like the noob I am. Please!! The boredom is killing me. :icon_twisted::mad:

DeletedUser14043

or they retire one account and create a noob account... (only noobs though, right? :icon_redface:)

DeletedUser14043

nope... not in any sense of intention... it was however intended towards someone (me) :icon_redface:

DeletedUser10790

Don't hide behind subtle comments. If you aim it at someone, call them out.

blue

DeletedUser14043

trust me, if i aimed it at someone other then myself, i would call them out. I'm the only experienced player in this thread posting with a noob account. whom else could i be referring to?

DeletedUser7797

and I'm the only inexperienced player with a noob account posting

DeletedUser12641

its because most of us talk in game, I know so many players now playing for so long that I don't need to talk on here, especially people who like getting kicks out of people retaliating to there childish behaviour
hence why I rarely post on here
I will talk to people all day long in game as its a game and should be played in such a way,
listening to the childish remarks that go on here im too old for that

the ferret here by the way just in case you never heard of this name :] my account on here cant get back when took time away so this is my sons account that he plays for a day then quits hahahahahahaha
he will get addicted

DeletedUser13811

One of my favourite aspects of the game used to be the politics and propaganda you would encounter on the forums. Sadly there is a major lack of active players capable of this now. It seems to have shifted from intelligent banter with a side agenda of manipulation to senseless trolling.

DeletedUser14043

I'm hoping we here in 26 can bring a little PnP back..
It's one of the best methods in game to break up the excruciatingly painful boredom of farming. Also, it allows Big Dogs to Boast a little, while the little dogs (me) shake our heads in shame. Yes?

DeletedUser

Can you think of any PnP's for the current world as it is?

Some strong tribes emerging, any possible wars to come?