Sad Day

the minx

Reaction score
If some of you haven't already heard, Paul from the Palerider/Jessiecat account has passed away this morning, my deepest condolences to his family.

R.I.P my friend :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

R.I.P Paul. Such a good player, friend and man. Condolences to the family at this hard time

DeletedUser6603

Just heard the news. Had the pleasure of being his duke on 3 worlds. Didn't always agree tactically but he was a consumate team player and an all round nice guy. Gutted to hear he has passed away.

RIP Paul

DeletedUser13647

RIP Paul,a all round gent,and was a great leader and friend.

DeletedUser10816

I knew you since world 7, and you always proved to be persistent and reliable. We had many a debate mainly where we ended up agreeing to disagree - but you are certainly one of the more memorable opponents and team mates I've had the pleasure to play along side.

RIP Paul

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
i did not have the pleasure in talking / meeting Paul but RIP Paul and my Condolences to the family in this time.

DeletedUser5426

Sad to hear of this , rest in peace Paul and thoughts go to those you leave behind mate.

Chesty x

DeletedUser

Had the pleasure of playing alongside Paul on world 16,
Thoughts go out to his friends and family.

SATW.

Reastablished

Reaction score
Had the pleasure of playing with Paul in 3 worlds, was truly a top bloke and was always up for a laugh and condolences to his family.

May you Rest in Peace Paul

Deleted User - 70854

RIP Paul, congrats to our win on 15, was a pleasure

DeletedUser10790

Had the privelage of duking Paul once, and the honour of playing against him once more - a fantastic player and one everyone enjoyed playing alongside. He will be missed, I'm sure, in all aspects of life.

RIP.

Blue

DeletedUser10100

Just found out, really sad news in deed. I've played with Paul for quite a few years, against and with, preferred with as he was always a good player, nice guy and someone you could always rely upon. Was a pleasure Paul, deepest sympathy to his Family and friends. R.I.P

DeletedUser

Absolutely gutted to hear this.

Life is fragile and too short.
Don't waste your time because you never get it back.

RIP Paul.

DeletedUser12958

Just been told the news a couple of minutes ago, i no longer play but had to come back to pay my respects...Gutted to hear this.

I was privileged enough to play on a good number of worlds with Paul... a well known and highly respected player.
A person that was always up for a laugh on skype but would knuckle down when needed and always ready to lend a helping hand.

My thoughts are with Paul's family at this time...

Rest In Peace my friend.