Uk Speed Rounds Need Too Change !

DeletedUser13523

Hello Uk Speed Community

I thought I should bring up a big topic that a lot of us have been talking about , So what is that topic ? well i think we all know by the title haha Uk Speed Rounds

Speed has started to grow again thankfully and most of us have all recently finished a Interserver tournament. (This is not a invitation to start talking about it in this thread , if you feel like you need too please talk on another thread) With speed growing you would think the mods would want to put rounds on that players enjoy but unfortunately this does not seem to be the case and we continue to get the same rounds over and over again.

We are a community and we understand that some players enjoy rounds like the 2 day rounds but we get them every week and it has some what got boring. The 2 day round is won within 10 hours due to the amount of players who actually join it. I personally Joined it last week and won it with ease because there is no competition the only way we will get more competition and to also make the Uk Speed Server Grow is to make more variety in the rounds that we receive.

We are not asking to cut the 2 day rounds out completely we just do not want them every week. We want more 4 hour rounds during the week.

The reason I have had to make the public is because I get no reply from our mods and I feel like we need to fight this as a community. I Would like every one to please type there opinions good or bad of how you think the server is doing and what you would like to see change

Kind Regards

Incoming Impact
UkTeam

DeletedUser8412

I agree. Rounds recently have been bad, today for example only 1 round for regular people and it was a 6 hour bash. If the current mods cba to make and mod good rounds then pls get someone to help them.

DeletedUser13901

Agreed, it's my main server too, although a different team, it is annoying and tedious only being able to play rounds that suit me on SOME weekends. Hope it changes soon, nice thread

DeletedUser13368

You know you need to change them when i start winning a couple rounds a week :O Tut the rounds are so boring that ive mainly been playing on more competitive foreign servers.. Which, with a community such as this, should not be necessary.

The longer rounds that occur weekly are so uncompetitive that they can be won within 2/3hrs and it becomes boring week in, week out. It would be more attractive for players to have a varied schedule and may cause foreign teams to play with both .uk and .us teams causing everyone to progress and build an even larger community.

I agree that some people prefer longer rounds but they are not for everyone so it means that a lot of people wont play for the majority of the week due to it all being taken up with 10+hr rounds leaving an extended weekend for shorter, quicker rounds when people are too busy to actually play them anyway.

Just my thoughts,

Wid

DeletedUser13900

And please is it possible to make good raised rounds?
start from 7272 points or full village(stable15)
3-4 hours
coin academy
speed 400 1 more barbs
nobles take 100 loyalty

it would be nice to see differente things than a 2 days round starting from 26 points...

DeletedUser13691

GOD NO NO RAISED ROUNDS PEDRO

Raised are for the unskilled, pits 6/pits 3 starts would be best

DeletedUser13801

More bash & cata round please !-)
And can we one day test the 2 days round on week end sat/sun ? ty

DeletedUser14036

Bugger off with your 2 day weekend rounds - mods if you do this you'll be going downhill still

DeletedUser

No issue with the monday - wed rounds. make wed-thurs a 1x350 instead of a slow one and weekend constant mix of fast rounds.

Problem solved.

Install an extra mod if Brain & Lisa have RL commitments

DeletedUser12707

I agree that we need more variety. Not only do I request that the 2 day and 1 day rounds that happen EVERY week instead happen every OTHER week, with a mixture of round variety on the 2 weeks of the month that those long rounds don't exist but I also don't think we should have a night round roughly 24 times a month. It is a slow, boring, horrible settings round that can be filled with other things from time to time. The current auto-fill round maker or personal-fill round maker is not pleasing the majority of the people. I understand that the mod's do not reap the rewards from the pp purchases and pp spending that would occur if consistently there were amazing round settings and competition that provoked pp spending to gain the edge over your opponent, but still I strongly wish that you'd take some extra time, your personal time, to improve the UK speed rounds.

Thanks, Chase.

DeletedUser

I agree with what has been said here... Maybe if the there is less 2 day/1 day round during the week and more 3/4 hour rounds with 666 settings or something like that, people would complain less.

dabookman

Reaction score
I can see the frustrations here and they need to be addressed, Gaz, remember the phrase "The customer is always right" not strictly true as sometimes the customer is wrong but, in this case, I agree with them, more variety needed please.

DeletedUser14036

Last edited by dabookman; Today at 06:53. Reason: not good enough response

^Legend

Brian the Messiah

Reaction score
Duly noted, in addition to the cluster rounds, bash rounds, cat rounds, long weekday rounds, short x400 rounds, no haul/haul rounds, raised starts/26 point starts and 100 loyalty noble rounds, i shall look at adding different ones for you all :p

If you wish to talk TO me and not AT me and discuss settings then by all means add me on Skype 'brian_the_messiah"

DeletedUser

Add an 'Ode to Speedy' round where everyone makes tribes dedicated to me.

DeletedUser11069

I think what people want is to add a variety to when the rounds are scheduled so you don't have long rounds only during midweek and short only during weekend, **** things up a little Brian