Best 5 players

DeletedUser14036

Jep, don't play anymore but until my account has been rimmed I will be visiting W27 forum.

Who do you think are the 5 best players in this world?
Please only mention players who are serious this world (for example no 26 pointers should be nominated even if the name is as good as Randyyy)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14036

Bo77070 (personal favourite)
Grantorino
Insomnia

Will update

DeletedUser13829

*GT
Insomnia
Panicoss

Not quite sure for the other 2, lots of great players who are just not putting enough time into it aswell

edit; based on past worlds too, both foes and friends :p

DeletedUser

*GT
Insomnia
SuperHoops
Billo74
MooseMann

Totally not biased :lol:.

DeletedUser10619

Top 5 players in no particular order of quality.

Billo - Top quality, aggressive and talented defensively
Superhoops - Will be a force to reckon with in the north east of the world
Insomnia - Active and aggressive, will be a problem neighbour should he/they stay the course
Mivanoski - Not sure if duking or not, but i would expect to power up the rankings, as long as the tribe dont have "issues"
I blame your mother - Good player, but has other talents beyond mere gameplay. Great at inspiring others.

Although he has been mentioned here regularly already. I havent mentioned Panicoss as he is a massive PP whore, and time will tell if he is up to the task, once the pp advantage levels out.

DeletedUser13735

Snipe N Stack
Randyyy
Daemon
Imsomnia
Grimly Fiendish

DeletedUser6488

I will pick from outwith DC only.

Super hoops
GrandTorino
Panicoss
Grimly Fiendish

anthrich - My old buddy best of them all

These 5 I'd say if they keep themselves motivated for the world will make a real impression.

IGN - Mivanoski

DeletedUser14036

Idk how Panicross could seriously be nominated for this

DeletedUser13975

I always thought I was the best ;)

But I would say

Snipe N Stack
Miv

DeletedUser14129

Panicoss is not a top 5 player lol, he is like a slightly better Linukas #PP - GT isn't much better either tbh

So getting support from your tribe to defend against DRBL which got you to 50k odd, but stabbing them after is a top player move to where you are now? Oh sorry this should be in the rumor / fact thread, though it's slightly relevant I suppose.

Black in white,you stabbed, he pp'd. We all have our ways to climb the ladder :)

Correct me if i'm wrong though.

DeletedUser14036

So getting support from your tribe to defend against DRBL which got you to 50k odd, but stabbing them after is a top player move to where you are now? Oh sorry this should be in the rumor / fact thread, though it's slightly relevant I suppose.

Black in white,you stabbed, he pp'd. We all have our ways to climb the ladder :)

Correct me if i'm wrong though.

Insomnia's actions do not make Panicross any better or worse, he stays the average player he is.

DeletedUser12641

its impossible to say who the best player is
purely because players don't always play worlds properly
and players who are big here and were getting big on 26 got wiped out pretty easily but have be mentioned in top 5
but anyway each to there own I think a lot is down to a tribe making a player look good
the top 2 players in this world got wiped easily by my tribe on 26 just saying now this will stir things hahahaha
infact players 3 and 5 both left maybe could not handle pressure from my tribe who knows although I know gt and they know how to play to a high standard

I blame your mother would definatley be up there and as someone said she brings more to the table than just her knowledge

grimley freindlish played with him on a couple of worlds and rate this player as well and a great tribe player which is very important in my eyes

ratz a veteran at this game and have full respect for this guy

insomnia played with him on world 19 a very good solid player

just noticed houseofanarchy on here so he would have to be in top 5

again not saying these are the best 5 but from what I have seen in past world when I played with them etc I would have these in my tribe any day of the week
there are a lot of names I have never come across so could be past players I have player with or fought against who are good players
was going to put myself in there but thought that would be too big headed hahahahaha

DeletedUser13734

GT isn't much better either tbh

At the start of the world you spawned a few fields away from me. You were quick to restart on the other side of the world : )
Your actions definitely speak louder than your words.

I can't pick 5 as there's a lot of players in top pages that I haven't played with/against enough for me to solidify a decision. I've got 2 -

Mivanoski
Billo

DeletedUser

Panicoss is not a top 5 player lol, he is like a slightly better Linukas #PP - GT isn't much better either tbh

Why is GT always mentioned everytime you start to type, does the name pop into real life conversations? You really need to forget about us, it's never gonna happen.

Ive not played with a lot on this world but: (own tribe excluded)

Mivanoski -
Billo
I blame your mother
Superhoops
Insomnia

Doesnt hurt to be truthful : )

DeletedUser

At the start of the world you spawned a few fields away from me. You were quick to restart on the other side of the world : )

We started on the day the world opened to make some PP and then decided we wanted to actually play a couple of weeks later so restarted so our area was an even playing field.

Im sorry GT but you folded on 24 after one op, you PPd yourself to rank 1, merged with a push account and you've still only managed to be at rank 3; you don't qualify for a top 5 player in my opinion; this has nothing to do with whether i think i am a top 5 player or not, just my opinion of you.

DeletedUser10341

Gran Torino
Mivanoski
Winky Pixie

not so sure about another two