Top 5 Tribes

DeletedUser12885

Rate the top 5 tribes in your own opinion? Who will still be around in a few months? (Putting number at the front of the position i think they should be in, in the rankings)

3.DRBL-Got some great members but not sure about the leadership. (Haven't played with or under many so don't know too much) Maybe still here in a few months unless they come under heavy attack?

1.w00t
-Again some great players, probably a few more than DRBL;) Leadership strong and will definitely be here in a few months.

2.~DC~- A very experienced bunch of players, some top names there. With Mivanoski anything is possible. Can see them doing a lot of damage.

4.OAN- Good leadership/Council but i just don't think they have the overall players to contended against the top 3. I'm sure Danny will pull something together tho.

TR- They have 5 good players at most. Don't rate them as a tribe what so ever.

Remember this is your own opinion of the top 5.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6488

I won't include my tribe DC but I will rate the next top 4 in order.

W00T - Born of a merge to achieve the ranking they hold, still recuiting there way to the top but have a very strong core of skilled players, a lot of promise in this tribe, they have taken out the smaller tribes in there path very well, the main issue with merged tribes is when the going gets tough will be work as a Team or will there be a lot of individualism and self preservation happening time will tell but there chances are very good to make a lasting stamp on the world.

DRBL - They have a tight big cluster but need to branch out and quickly other tribes are moving there way and will find there growth cut off soon and they will have no choice but to fight the other big tribes around them if there not carefull they could be boxed in by a couple of the top 5 tribes and end up being hit from all sides, they have some quality players and some poor players, it doesn't look like they have a though out strategy I could be wrong but something tells me they won't make it to late game.

OAN - There are 6 or 7 players in there I know very well either having led them or played with them to win a world so I know there is some quality in this tribe, unfortuanitly 6 or 7 players alone cannot win a world and I do not think those that fill the other spaces are good enough to compete at the top level, as a tribe there spread is very poor they are spread between 7 of the top 10 tribes unless they grab the bull by the horns and start pushing together to dominate one area im sorry to say boys I can't see yous being here in the end fighting for honours in your current capacity, Although if there diplomat can continue his charming offensive on the world they might slip under the radar long enough to take advantage of some other situations that will arise through time.

Actually can't be bothered doing any more this will have to do for now.

DeletedUser

Since this thread has started, there has been some change within the top 5, some tribes remain, but in a change of position. Wars have begun, fights have raged.

In 5th place we see TR - There leaders seem to know what they are doing, no real battles so far, as seen on paper, behind the scenes there could be however. Players within seem strong, however, with a few slow growers it could tip them to merging or losing a big war in the future. I don't see where they will grow with other big tribes surrounding them, and yes! it will be interesting to see what happens to this tribe.

In 4th place we have ~DC~ - I won't talk in depth about the tribe I'm in. Doing well, could be better, but alternatively could be worse.

In 3rd position is BELLY. - a tribe who look to be at war with DRBL, and also losing a couple of villages to TR also. I can see that they can grow West, but have a tough job keeping there ground in the north and east. A split right through there cluster of DRBL doesn't help them either. However, I expect a good fight from them before we see them vanish.

DRBL hold 2nd spot. They've fluctuated between the top 3 for some time, but it seems they have solidified themselves into 2nd. Woot to the north create 1 way growth to the south east, which meets them with a conflict from BELLY. This conflict may stutter there growth in the short run, but I do expect them to have the legs in the southern area. I also expect them to shine with the players they have, and be here come world end.

And finally, in first place we have WOOT. 3rd overall for OD - not bad so far. Gains from other tribes have been cheap, so i feel they haven't been tested. However, some decent names, and below par names within there tribe. I do expect them to be here come the end, but in what capacity? Only time will tell.

Good luck to all tribes mentioned above!

DeletedUser

In 4th place we have ~DC~ - I won't talk in depth about the tribe I'm in. Doing well, could be better, but alternatively could be worse.

And finally, in first place we have WOOT. 3rd overall for OD - not bad so far. Gains from other tribes have been cheap, so i feel they haven't been tested. However, some decent names, and below par names within there tribe. I do expect them to be here come the end, but in what capacity? Only time will tell.

Outsiders perspective:
You sound salty cause your tribe was absolutely embarrassed by them.

DeletedUser12733

Woot are best tribe period. DC should not be in the rankings nor TR

Btw woot work together more tgan 99% of the tribes

DeletedUser

Outsiders perspective:
You sound salty cause your tribe was absolutely embarrassed by them.

Salty? But why? I'm not embarrassed one bit?

Woot are best tribe period. DC should not be in the rankings nor TR

Btw woot work together more tgan 99% of the tribes

And Visser this is why I don't like you! Always full of yourself, but yet you get rimmed so easily! So explain why TR and DC shouldn't be in the rankings? Should we rename?

DeletedUser12733

Ha ;)

Never rimmed. Snaked. There is a difference and I only had that twice in all the worlds and servers I played :).

Can't be full of myself when talkibg about a tribe. Truth can make even noobs get angry aint that right ;) We are at war with both DC and Tr I am sure you will see why they shouldn't be in the rankings.

Come get me Matt. Speak the big game but you never fought me so dont try say stuff to gain favour. I don't care if im not liked. I just keep my word and speak truth.

Tr suck
Dc suck

Bite me

DeletedUser

Never rimmed. Twstats says 3 times rimmed. Cant run from that one can you?

Well done you are at war with two tribes? What does that tell us? You want all the cake? As I was saying, your a bad player, just waiting for you to see the same! You joined the number 1 tribe thinking you are all great and powerful, well your not!

DeletedUser

Visser I rimmed you on w24? And there are about 20 people who will back that up before you try and deny it

DeletedUser

Visser, see, no one likes a liar.

Woot aren't a bad tribe, we already know that. Doing well today though. However, Visser, can you give us your top 5 tribes opinions? Just so we can get back on track with the thread! We can however start a Visser appreciation thread if you like?

DeletedUser12733

"Not rimmed... Snaked... there is a difference. "

360 you did nothing. You knew I gave my word to sky and Wotn and you knew I was on church. Coming back to a rimmed acc while ttrusting a backstabbing co don't talk crap. This is why no one likes ypu two. Maybe on eexternal I am not liked because I dont give two sh**s about you guys but every tribe I have been in knows I am a great tribe member/leader. Why not join classic from start and see who rims who. Thats to both of you ;) tw stats doesn't show that I merged so get your facts straight. 24 I got snaked and 23/21 I got snaked. These are the two times multiple tribes hit 1 player. And I have 100 people tp verify that.

As for top 5 tribes I told you ;) Woot. No other deserves a mention. Yes I am in this tribe because there are people otherthan myself who know I'm a good player.

Dc suck cant even take a 2.5k player in their own k when I had nothing but 300 sword and spear and hc haha. Tr haven'tade a move but they aren't as bad as DC ;)

Any tribe you guys are in should be in top 5 worst.

Reastablished

Reaction score
I'd disagree Barry, I like both of them ;)

but I second the statement that w00t are the best, at least at the moment we are ;)

Reastablished

Reaction score
Back on topic though

1st. W00t- Some very good and very experienced players, some very old(looks at hoops). Great team players and a fun bunch to play with.

2nd. DOT Family- I don't know everything about the war details and so on, however the way the tribe has dealt with some of the larger members of ~DC~ and has held themselves and gained ground in many area's is a sign of some true quality amongst their ranks

3rd. DRBL- Has some/a couple very good player's, other's seem like big spenders and others average but seem to be as a whole a good tribe and will be interesting to see if many of their players who seem to get bored at late game continue and keep interest if so I think they could be a force when they go all out.

4th. ~DC~- Some good players here whom I have great respect for, others not so good and their weaknesses were highlighted by woot, seem to be getting their K under control and again I think if they continue and remain as the tribe they are they could do well

5th. TR- Seem to have some good team players, active and well clustered will be a pain in the arse on the defensive

DeletedUser

DOT have done well, give them that. But I'm sure, after another op or 2 they will crumble due to losing so much def. 2 tribes split in def won't be good long run. However, I still expect a good fight till the end though

DeletedUser

"Not rimmed... Snaked... there is a difference. "

360 you did nothing. You knew I gave my word to sky and Wotn and you knew I was on church. Coming back to a rimmed acc while ttrusting a backstabbing co don't talk crap. This is why no one likes ypu two. Maybe on eexternal I am not liked because I dont give two sh**s about you guys but every tribe I have been in knows I am a great tribe member/leader. Why not join classic from start and see who rims who. Thats to both of you ;) tw stats doesn't show that I merged so get your facts straight. 24 I got snaked and 23/21 I got snaked. These are the two times multiple tribes hit 1 player. And I have 100 people tp verify that.

what are you on about? Utter BS

Here is the thread after you were opped fair and square, you left sky, joined another tribe and got smashed.

https://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/index.php?threads/goodbye-barry-visser.25274/

You mailed local players begging them not to attack you in exchange for you not attacking them - you failed.
We attacked you and then you claimed to be at church
One of your cos forwarded us messages of you saying you didnt wanna defend and so was quitting, nothing to do with church.
We then found out who your spy was and nobled him out as well.

If you get attacked and then quit 1 second before the attacks hit because you can't handle it, it still counts as getting rimmed.

DeletedUser14169

DOT have done well, give them that. But I'm sure, after another op or 2 they will crumble due to losing so much def. 2 tribes split in def won't be good long run. However, I still expect a good fight till the end though

Well this looks like it isn't true anymore.. We are still here? Maybe you overestimated your own capabilities.

DeletedUser13734

Over and underestimating is what TW is all about!

..isn't it ?

DeletedUser

Like when everyone seemed to overestimate you for some reason

as you sink below the ranks....

;)

DeletedUser13734

Yep people overestimate me. Part of the game : ) That's why you restarted on the other side of the world

OH, no sorry you were just thinking of selling PP and felt the need to restart to play before BP ended