Best 5 players

DeletedUser

My top 5:
Sicilini - Defensively one of the best players I've seen. Pleasure to actually be placed next to her. An offensive, and defensive player so close is going to be a handful. Moving on...
Mivanoski - One of the best all rounded players the world has to offer. Leader, operations are on point and defensively a sound player.
Insomnia - Unfortunate in the world I played against him. Defends well, attacks as good. Can snipe etc, and will fight for there tribe.
Daemon. - Farming has been the best outside of DC tribe - clearly active, and progressing well. Not seen them in the past, but I believe they will go far.
Epic Jelly Tots - In my eyes a fantastic player. Has been unlucky on some worlds, but played well on others. Location can help them progress into a force ive seen before. Good tribe backing, will help them use the skill they have.

Everyone else not on the list - good luck for the world!

DeletedUser13121

In no specific order and with tribe mates excluded:

m.gozzo
Nykstukas
Insomnia
mivanovski
Winky Pixie

DeletedUser14150

Actually considered Nykstukas to, until i saw he has some issues in the defence.. But not bad :)

DeletedUser13975

Actually considered Nykstukas to, until i saw he has some issues in the defence.. But not bad :)

I would never put a spy in a top 5 unless it was top 5 spies. Even then he wouldn't make it as good spies don't get caught like he did

DeletedUser14150

You don't seem to know much these days..
Awww... You're still mad i didn't inklude you in my top 5 :D haha
Well... As a favor
This is my top 1 "Love to tease list"
Snipe N Stack

There you go.. You are the best :D

DeletedUser14151

Again top 5 doesn't bother me on the externals. I don't want to sound arrogant on this next bit. But we are rank 1 atm In the real world and we do intend to stay there. Obviously we won't stay 1st for ever. Some one else will take the glory at some point. But I know for a fact it will never be you henry

DeletedUser14150

Again top 5 doesn't bother me on the externals. I don't want to sound arrogant on this next bit. But we are rank 1 atm In the real world and we do intend to stay there. Obviously we won't stay 1st for ever. Some one else will take the glory at some point. But I know for a fact it will never be you henry
As i recall i've never said it would be me, and i have never said you wouldn't be able to hold your position..
Only thing i've said is..What you have done so far in W27, does not impress me, and i don't think it's worthy to put you on a top 5 list, with the assumption that you MAY prove yourself down the line ;)

DeletedUser14150

To rap this up, i'll show you why i don't want you as a top 5 at the moment..
Stats..

Takeovers
"War" - 3 (At which you lost 2 again)
Tribeless - 1
Internal (Dual) - 8
​Barbs - 7
------------------------
ODA : 38.950 (91)
ODD : 55.416 (45) Although not that important

So the only thing you really got going for you on W27 is that you work hard and farm even harder..
That in my book, is just not enough to call you one of the 5 greates players in W27..Unless of course Activity is all that mathers to make one a good player...
So im sorry, but i think the ones i put on the list, have proven more then you have...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6488

Can we all get back on topic with this thread its getting rather tiring to read.

And why anyone is taking the bait from a player who is so below par he isn't worth mentioning is beyond me.

DeletedUser11544

I can't make a top 5 yet as i don't know enough about anyone, but i will return to this soon!

But it would be nice to see this back on topic.

DeletedUser14129

Yes it would, wouldn't it! :)

Give us the inactive forums back!

Curpheyy

Reaction score
1) squeamishshark - Undoubtedly one of the greatest players to ever grace the game.
2) Insomnia - Only 360 though. ;)
3) sicilini - Not much needs to be said.
4) BARBZILLA - lol.
5) Linukas - The way he plays has just revolutionised the game forever. A true master.

DeletedUser13975

1. Henry McCarty ;)
2. Insomnia
3. GT
4. m.gozzo
5. Femto